Katie Price #276 Skanky is humming , Rim Me & Sinkboy are bumming. But fear not, big things are coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An Egyptian one maybe? When the hubby was working there years ago he knew of someone who passed their test because the examiner was basically doing the steering for them! Needless to say money had changed hands beforehand.
dont think they need driving licences in India, judging by the way they drive. ive often watched the videos on youtube, you would be suprised what they carry on their cars and bikes...... wardrobes,kids (multiple) animals,wood,bricks etc.,"might is right" is the mandra there and has right of way. very funny videos to watch but,hell i wouldnt want to have to cross the road there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Just take a minute to appreciate something here ... medically revoked is not referred to in the article itself, but, its probably the truth ... I think her BS mental health court excuse & paid for Priory diagnosis has come back to bite her ... she will of course spin it as the trotters publically, but, she has no driving licence ... woo hoo ... I love it ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
I am quoting my own post here to float an idea ... what if Kipper is in drug services and prescribed Methadone .... Peaches Geldof was and it only came out publically after her death ... you cannot drive if you are prescribed a high dose of Methadone ... I work in addiction services, so, I know

• Wow
Reactions: 45
Just take a minute to appreciate something here ... medically revoked is not referred to in the article itself, but, its probably the truth ... I think her BS mental health court excuse & paid for Priory diagnosis has come back to bite her ... she will of course spin it as the trotters publically, but, she has no driving licence ... woo hoo ... I love it ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
But it's finally happened. No licence, end of!
Of course we all know this triviality won't stop the thing, it's a minor inconvenience really but it's just great to see the start of things Not Going Her Way at long last. Woo hoo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I know it's a small positive result but a result none the less. I think we all know she will drive so could be the first step towards a custodial sentence.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I am quoting my own post here to float an idea ... what if Kipper is in drug services and prescribed Methadone .... Peaches Geldof was and it only came out publically after her death ... you cannot drive if you are prescribed a high dose of Methadone ... I work in addiction services, so, I know
Maybe. It would fit with the 'junkie' grafitti too. What about Tracey, she had a hair strand test and it showed heavy drug use. Could be both booze and various drugs. If the hair can show the amounts used maybe this was enough to revoke her licence? Will a hair strand show how heavy the drinking and using is?

Reactions: 21
Hmmmm.... 'forced to give up driving licence'. Did someone manhandle(?!) her to the ground while physically wrenching the offending driving licence from her witch's talons...?!!

Katie Price 'forced to give up driving licence weeks after getting back behind wheel' - OK! Magazine
Oh, how I wish that was the case....
โ€œ Take the kidz, I dint need them no more, Bunty landed me in it innit, if you take my license I ave to pretend to fink Cole is the wun cos I need to be able to get to Oddbins.โ€

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This licence revoked thing maybe has something to do with the fact skank hadn't had her nails and hair done for a few weeks,, it was being drug tested and told to not have any salon treatments done so had to let it's natural hair and nails grow for samples. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I can't remember if I ever spilled about that.

Her 'never before seen wedding' was going to be her coming down the aisle on an elephant. She had a red wedding dress picked out and showed me it. It was so tacky.

The red and black Vegas theme was true and in the works
I don't doubt you or that she was arranging it BUT it was all Kipper .... I don't believe that Carol even proposed, I think that was her, I think it was the same with Leo ... neither had any intention of marrying her. I suspect KH didn't propose either ... that was Kipper, KH is not the brightest, quiet and a bullied child, I think he chose to go along with it all

• Sad
On Instagram. Sheโ€™s just posted some bollocks of her close up wiggling her toes and finger nails. Sheโ€™s doused them in layers of pink thick gel polish, obviously did them herself. Her fingernails are stumpy short and messed up. Perhaps she ran out of places to beg free nails from. I mean, Brighton must be on to her now,

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This licence revoked thing maybe has something to do with the fact skank hadn't had her nails and hair done for a few weeks,, it was being drug tested and told to not have any salon treatments done so had to let it's natural hair and nails grow for samples. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคฃ
She's just posted a mani and pedi!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I definitely need the โ€œ ooooooooooooโ€ emoji.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'd love to know what Daddy Woods thinks of this latest shitstorm.

Skanky has destroyed his son, his reputation and now looks like potentionially his own business if she's driving his vehicles illegally and they are getting repossed. Who in their right mind would sell their high value car through these muppets, let alone buy one?

He must dislike her with a passion, but she doesn't give a flying duck about the people she destroys and leaves in her wake.
Not entirely, his son is a sad tosser ... an average looking moron who thinks he should be a super model ... that muppet has spent his life being bank rolled by his Dad and has been chasing fame for years before Kipper, Daddy Woods made him what he is nd will carry Carol for the rest of his life, he can't blame kipper

• Haha
My father had his driving license revoked by the dvla for alcoholism and drink driving. Two offences, lucky he didnโ€™t go to prison. When he decided to try to get his license back , he had to prove to his GP he was off the booze, had been for years and had been in treatment (AA in his case).

KFP will need to do all that to get her license back. I rather think pigs might fly first.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
" Chickens coming home to roost " springs to mind .... she has done SOOOOO much wrong ... somewhere, something will eventually bite her on that old deformed manky arse, take ya pick, there`s a list a mile long of her crimes .... nasty behaviour, unpleasant personality, abusing her children, x`s ... killing animals .... VILE creature .....

Good hardworking, decent member's of society, who live within the law, pay their bills, raise their children the right way, are dealing with the cost of living crisis which is affecting most of us ... are bleeping sick of it!! ... she can not keep living this way, pushing boundaries, breaking the law, giving everyone the middle finger ... without it backfiring on her .... I've seen people like this over the years, finally get their ` just deserts ` make take some time, however .... one way or another it WILL come back on her ๐Ÿ‘Œ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I don't doubt you or that she was arranging it BUT it was all Kipper .... I don't believe that Carol even proposed, I think that was her, I think it was the same with Leo ... neither had any intention of marrying her. I suspect KH didn't propose either ... that was Kipper, KH is not the brightest, quiet and a bullied child, I think he chose to go along with it all
Same with Alex too I think, she 'surprised him' with a wedding.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
How ironic that it's the loopholes and get out of jail free cards skanks been using to avoid any punishment that have bit her on the arse, the licence is only a small victory for those who have been wronged by this piece of tit but let's hope this now opens a big can of worms on her mutilated arse.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
See Skank has just posted the Edna video about โ€œf*cking upโ€, with love hearts all over itโ€ฆ..the family close ranks as they always do, Edna now ready to fight in her corner again ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

Kylie is having a Eurovision party tonight. with my lovely friends, unlike Skank I have friends, lots of friends ๐Ÿ˜ might check-in periodically to see if anything kicks off, feel something may happen soon. I have the hope Skank is watching Eurovision at home and gets off her face and has a row with SB ๐Ÿ˜ I have 10 bottles of Kylie wine in, I will not be drinking them all, but Kylie may get a bit tipsy tonight, hopefully weโ€™ll get soon news and I can play Kool and the Gangโ€ฆ.I so want to, appears itโ€™s really not going well for Miss Teflon Tits ๐Ÿ˜‚

48068119-A811-406E-AAD9-C34427EEA4A3.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
That's taken at AFP's I'm sure. Same furniture and patio and Edna's there today.
Screenshot_20230513-171813_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230513-171718_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Sophieโ€™s hair is absolutely gorgeous. I almost asked her for her stylists name. Obviously that stylist stays away from Price senior and her extensions.
It would be great if Sophie picked up some backers, and quality product placers. The past years couldnโ€™t have been easy for her.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.