Katie Price #276 Skanky is humming , Rim Me & Sinkboy are bumming. But fear not, big things are coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just take a minute to appreciate something here ... medically revoked is not referred to in the article itself, but, its probably the truth ... I think her BS mental health court excuse & paid for Priory diagnosis has come back to bite her ... she will of course spin it as the trotters publically, but, she has no driving licence ... woo hoo ... I love it 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
KFP will misunderstand this and think it is great news and a two fingers up to those who have questioned her, ‘permanently’ ‘disabled’ trotters and the damage to her mental ‘elf caused by her exes. She misunderstood what being told she is a narcissist means too.

We had a patient at my place who disclosed in all seriousness she has lived with hypochondria since she was a teenager, she was asking for a letter to submit to DWP to support her PiP application about the challenges of living with the condition!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
As our learned colleague @tomkat1 has said it could be for many reasons she has had her licence revoked. However to get it back will not be easy. You need to jump through hoops for months and months even after your given the all clear

• Haha
Reactions: 22
As our learned colleague @tomkat1 has said it could be for many reasons she has had her licence revoked. However to get it back will not be easy. You need to jump through hoops for months and months even after your given the all clear
Kipper will be furious ... Carol will be devastated ... no escape from chauffeur duties indefinitely because Kipper never carries on with anything, zero chance of her managing to jump through all the hoops to get her licence back 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 The roads feel safer 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 27
@Tinksmum and @Dollylovesshoes, all my hubby's family were involved in either the greengrocers, meat or fish markets. They all ate very well! My MIL was very fond of saying she had a banana every day during the war when they were a luxury. I bet your families and ours all know each other!
What a lovely thought! Going right back to the 50’s/60’s it was very family based my dad worked with his brothers and cousins - I remember my 21st birthday I got a gate bracelet - It came in a hollowed out lump of beef!!! I never asked a question - just paraded up and down in it thinking I was the dogs - anyway back to the matter in hand who is still like something stuck to the bottom of my shoes - and as for Billy big bollocks…. Words fail me, I’ve still lots of real big cousins who actually live in Essex - I will ask them to pop round !!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
her
Seems really odd that she's choosing just to have normal nails now. She hasn't had natural nails for years and years!
nails will be a right mess,i have mine (acrylic) and have had them for over 10yrs and the odd time i dont approx 2 weeks a year they are flaky and bumpy and the drill does not help.no way will she keep them like that maybe she dosent have £40 for a new set lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Kipper will be furious
One thing consistent with skanks narcissistic personality is that she doesn't like being told NO and not to do something, i said yesterday the clocks already ticking on when not if she gets caught/pictured driving. She'll be back to changing hair colours and lengths sneaking out the back entrance to Pricey Towers and using pointy chin as a decoy like last time. Wouldn't surprise me if there'll be another young babysitter/housekeeper at Pricey Towers so skank can use her car for her trips to spy on sink boy and pick up supplies.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Kipper will be furious ... Carol will be devastated ... no escape from chauffeur duties indefinitely because Kipper never carries on with anything, zero chance of her managing to jump through all the hoops to get her licence back 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 The roads feel safer 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
I'd be horrified by the implications of losing my licence. At 45 she faces being dependant on other people rallying round and chauffeuring her for shopping, visiting friends and family, doctors/hospital trips, etc for the rest of her life. It won't take long before she pisses off everyone she depends on, the novelty of helping her will soon wear off. She needs to move to a house by a bus route and station and take responsibility for her own movements. Far, far worse for her to lose her driving licence than her kids. I bet she gets caught driving and is jailed for it within 12 months.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
IMHO she has been trying to recreate the Peter years ( when she was most financially successful), with successive partners.It was a format that worked.
She forgets that the public quite liked Pete and were invested in their romance.Oh, and that she had fantastic management at the time.Clare managed to keep the lid on everything.
I think it's a control tactic too. Get the relationship serious and with commitment as soon as possible. Imagine being that horrible you
have to surprise people into marriage.... before they realise they've been had!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
From the sounds of it Philip Schofield is about to go down even though he’s had a super injunction in place and can afford to try and buy his way out of bother. (And good if he’s done wrong and the rumours are true).
However…… how does this dirty, smelly, abusing, narc, self satisfied bleep keep getting away with her expose. I don’t get it!!!
She has no credibility anymore, she can’t control or afford to pay off no-one!!!!

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.