Katie Price #276 Skanky is humming , Rim Me & Sinkboy are bumming. But fear not, big things are coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed someone posted this on her FB. I can't find any info online but it's in Ibiza, so yet another holiday?! 😳
No way!! Im there then. Christ!!! Could I witness one of the famous photoshoots on the beach when she writhes around in the sand 😂
I will make sure I pack a couple of bricks in my beach bag…. Just in case 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Looks like I’ve missed all the excitement, But would love to know who Boibile is , definitely doesn’t like the Skank , interesting if the posts are true ???
From other comments on there, this appears to be the poster who was very angry about Tattle a couple of weeks ago and who claimed to have reported Skank for various things and Sinkboy for misusing tradeplates. This poster was copying quotes from here and telling us we were all
stupid.

They have replied to posts addressing the other poster who was angry at tattle ..but with a new name.
---
I thinks it’s the same poster from before under a different name.
Snaaaaapppp!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
And can also stop one parent taking the kids out of the country too!
hope this is true. Would this mean Kieran got 100% residency too? Surely hecsnt keep kids permanently offsocial media ? Or some point will show them? Or would they transition off his mum wendy slowly back to him and michelle ?

Reactions: 21
Just noticed someone posted this on her FB. I can't find any info online but it's in Ibiza, so yet another holiday?! 😳
Don’t forget Krusties “Big things coming for the Pricey” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Someone pass me a the pisspot urgently🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So skanks doing a club opening on the 28th May 12pm to 12am free entrance, free entertainment, free fire show. Skank turning up at an event for free must be a mistake or she's actually doing a favour for a friend. Then i saw the bit CHARITY RAFFLE and the penny dropped all proceeds from the raffle ticket sales (which will be cash sales on the day/night) will pay for skanks appearance fee just like the Audi car she was raffling all straight into skanks pocket. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
hope this is true. Would this mean Kieran got 100% residency too? Surely hecsnt keep kids permanently offsocial media ? Or some point will show them? Or would they transition off his mum wendy slowly back to him and michelle ?
I would guess they wouldn't immediately go back to Kieran full-time if Jett has been traumatised. They could both be traumatised by being left alone by now and would need privacy if they are back with him.
---
So skanks doing a club opening on the 28th May 12pm to 12am free entrance, free entertainment, free fire show. Skank turning up at an event for free must be a mistake or she's actually doing a favour for a friend. Then i saw the bit CHARITY RAFFLE and the penny dropped all proceeds from the raffle ticket sales (which will be cash sales on the day/night) will pay for skanks appearance fee just like the Audi car she was raffling all straight into skanks pocket. 🤣🤣🤣
This is 2 weeks away, makes me think she's staying in Spain for a while. If so she must know she's in deep caca.
---
Kieran is seeming positive. There's a photo of him and Michelle, no kids. There is a #family on there though.

Screen Shot 2023-05-13 at 20.28.10.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Woo Hoo Kylie’s popping in from my Eurovision party which is on fire, even Mr Kylie is enjoying it tonight, I’ve finally got him to love this most kitschy of nights 🥳😁

Just a quick note, saw the post saying this club night is in Ibiza on 28th May….ooh la la Tattlers what is occurring on the 27th 😱😁

Back to my party, I’ll let you think about this one, wtf is she doing 🤔😱😁

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So what happens if she still drives (as 100% she will, being unemployed & living in middle of nowhere & if kids ever back and need anything cannot collect or take to school).

Is that a criminal or civil offence ?
Very much criminal ,The Glasgow bin driver was caught driving his car after the horrific Christmas crash despite knowing his licence medically revoked. It was a criminal case
---
I'm pretty sure that has been done before. In India, primarily. Not by her, admittedly.
She would have been slated for mistreating elephants ( I’m not sure who she would have hired one from). But it would have been highly inappropriate

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Woo Hoo Kylie’s popping in from my Eurovision party which is on fire, even Mr Kylie is enjoying it tonight, I’ve finally got him to love this most kitschy of nights 🥳😁

Just a quick note, saw the post saying this club night is in Ibiza on 28th May….ooh la la Tattlers what is occurring on the 27th 😱😁

Back to my party, I’ll let you think about this one, wtf is she doing 🤔😱😁
You don't mean this clubs be talked into doing a birthday bash for H and skank wants it kept quiet so his college doesn't put the kabosh on it do you Kylie. 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I mean, she looks really really really bad doesn't she. Why is she still carrying on as though she looks good?
I honestly think she's had those ridiculous norks to try and make her stomach look slimmer.. she's proper bloated now and looks a wreck. You can tell now that it was surgery only, that helped it along all these years, not eating healthy, healthy lifestyle and exercise just cheap, tit surgery that's left it looking older, bloated and ruff as a rhinos arse

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What seems to have shot over 'the Source's' head is that Skanky brought it upon herself by being one of the worst drivers in the entire effin' world... No-one forced her to consume alcohol and cocaine and then get behind the wheel. I wish 'the Source' had also added that she effin' well deserved it...!

A source said: "Katie’s gutted that her return behind the wheel has been so short-lived.
"She was over the moon last month to finally get back on the road after a difficult two years and has worked hard to turn her life around.
"This latest brush with the law has come as a huge blow that she really could do without.
"She has no choice but to keep her car off the road in order to avoid another court date."
"Latest brush with the law", eh? Heh heh, has she had an encounter already whilst driving that she is keeping quiet about? Doubt we'll ever get to know. I'm so glad @Brah Day has managed to give us a clue regards common denominator for revoke of licence without getting themself into any trouble, Skankerella permanently off the road will send her batshit crazy :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.