Katie Price #276 Skanky is humming , Rim Me & Sinkboy are bumming. But fear not, big things are coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She certainly knows how to get her priorities right.... and she'll be even more attractive than she is now... (cough...)

"I also want some wings on my back," the star continued."

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Hi everyone, I've spoken to Sam and have an update. The kids are still with KP. That's all I know. 😞 I know wheels are in motion but proceedings are ongoing and the children haven't been removed from her. I'm so sorry to be the bearer of bad news, that's all the information I currently have. x
Well, I just don't know what to think now. They've been left by her yet again and the videos of clear abandonment were not enough!?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
I need to step back from reading about her. High hopes, especially after seeing those shocking Bunny video's. ! was 100% sure those kids would be removed. But clearly NOT. I am back to thinking she's untouchable & can basically do anything & get away with it. Those poor, poor kids & animals. Nobody seems to be able to step in & get these situations sorted. If we feel down, it can't be anywhere near as bad as KH must be feeling. :sick: :poop: :mad:
have to agree 100%
im dont post on here much but will be stepping back from reading etc its just to much how things always go in her favour just as we think there is progress

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Thank you MrsB. I hope you're ok. ❤

Regarding Kieran sleeping at night, Sam said he doesn't, not properly. The worry and pain he's being put through is all consuming 😔
My heart goes out to him. It must be so hard for him. The kids were so happy with him and Michelle. Always doing age appropriate activities and out in the fresh air. When do you ever see Her do age appropriate activities with the kids. NEVER!! Not once have I seen those kids having a day out. And Jett loved playing football. That doesn’t happen either. I am crying as I type this. (Not in a bunnycuddles way ). I’m so upset. Those poor children. She is an evil witch.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Quite how she has managed that after last week is astonishing. I'm sorry if I got anyone's hopes up as this is the complete opposite of.....I can't say more. duck!
Is she actually ignoring every court order / rule etc?! She seems to have a severe case of never ever, following what authorities
have told her to, when most people would actually be bricking it and doing what they say.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
She is so insanely paranoid. Why would mums at the kids school look at her manky body on OF.....and pay to see it ? Do you think she means Michelle? 😆 She said stuff before to Kieran about the 'yummy mummies' at school going to his fitness classes. Then she's convinced the kids know all the names of the women that go to his classes. She said on loose women mums at the school avoided her and looked down on her.

View attachment 2171112
They'd only look at it on a Hen Night if they needed some more laughs. The only subscribers on there are the likes of Naked Rodney or that toe pervo Marcus, perhaps with MoRon popping in occasionally

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I really am beginning to wonder if the SS and the likes are a bit fearful of it. Because it's a 'public figure' they're weary of rocking the boat and causing it to go off on one. Something is not right here, no way!
I'm with a few posters, I can no longer look at the thing, let alone joke n take the piss out of it
I'm afraid it's looking like the only thing that's gonna stop her, is death.
very good point
look at Katona/westie etc all lead chaotic lives while caring for children and not one serious intervention from SS as if it was good old Joe Bloggs im sure more removal would have happened and would no way of got away with this treatment of children

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
have to agree 100%
im dont post on here much but will be stepping back from reading etc its just to much how things always go in her favour just as we think there is progress
I think a lot of us feel the same this afternoon. Those poor kids. 🥲🥲

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Very upset by this latest news. I thought the kids were safely away from her.
She left the country instantly when Bunny’s videos came to light. So she didn’t care about leaving her clearly distraught little girl. She can‘t claim it was an unavoidable work trip, just for one meeting which could easily have been done on zoom. She stayed away for over a week, not bothering to come back on the 9th. And at the weekend she appeared at her mother‘s for the first time in months. No mention of the kids being there with her. So I can only hope that something hasn’t gone her way. Either she can’t take them out of the country, or they can’t miss any more school, or she can’t put them on SM. Very small comfort, I know.
I hope and pray that Keiran has seen them since those awful videos, he must be devastated at how his children are living.
Like other Krusties have said, I also need to step back from this for a while. I absolutely loathe her, and I can just imagine her gloating atm because those poor kids are still not with their dad. And that’s all that matters to her, getting back at Keiran :( :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
My heart goes out to him. It must be so hard for him. The kids were so happy with him and Michelle. Always doing age appropriate activities and out in the fresh air. When do you ever see Her do age appropriate activities with the kids. NEVER!! Not once have I seen those kids having a day out. And Jett loved playing football. That doesn’t happen either. I am crying as I type this. (Not in a bunnycuddles way ). I’m so upset. Those poor children. She is an evil witch.
If she genuinely felt any love for those kids she'd have left them where they were, happy, safe and content. Her vile narcissistic personality wouldn't allow that and felt a few posts were aimed at her, jealousy and rage took over.
All it cares about is causing K&M as much pain as possible and probably hoping to split them up in the process. Kipper, not everybody is as shallow and fickle as you! Run at the first sign of trouble and bury their heads. This will only make them stronger.
Thinking of Kieran and Michelle right now 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Wonder why she didn’t take them to Spain maybe warned that Bunny has to be in school
And I hope that KH has stopped her taking them out of the country
Not being able to take them out of the country is a start, at least.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If she could be so cruel to him on camera, it makes you wonder what was he going through behind closed doors. I don't like cheaters but I don't blame Keiran IF he did cheat on her
Was'nt skank already at it with other victims lining up the next incarnation of The One? Did Boyson not appear very quickly on the scene after K got out?
---
Vick tow wee a Bek ham? hahaha

Vicky will not be amused hahaha!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She certainly knows how to get her priorities right.... and she'll be even more attractive than she is now... (cough...)

The Scum can duck right off 🤬 Printing pointless bleeping garbage based off the OKrap article. They are churning out a story about each bleeping sentence.
Am I right in thinking the bleep whorebag gets no revenue from it though as it's all lifted from OKrap?

Kieran, I have no idea how you are even getting through each day. Just know you have a whole Krusty army on your side. We know you didn't ask for the gofundme but bloody hell, you need it. Despite what some people say or may think, I truly believe you are doing everything you can to ensure the future safety & wellbeing of your children 🩷🩵

When not IF but WHEN this is resolved, can we carry on the gofundme & have a big party? Let it hit the red tops. Let the witch see the faces of those who support Kieran & despise her. Let her see those who know right from wrong. Let her see will not stand for bullying, neglect, abuse, lying, cheating & criminal behaviour. We are a bunch of strangers but we have more loyalty to each other & greater friendship's than she will EVER have.

She will get what's coming to her. I do believe in karma. She's already well & truly paid the price for all her 'beauty' treatments. Visually she is fucked. She has absolutely destroyed herself. She is a mangled mess.

Now the law needs to deliver it's karma....remove the kids, remove the pets, remove her license permanently, remove her house & jail the witch if she doesn't pay what she owes.

Maybe those who are stepping back for a breather would like to pop over to the Krusties thread for some light-hearted banter? A nice way to keep in touch but away from her 😘

I know it's Monday but is it too soon to get the wine out 🥴

Edited to add... @Dollylovesshoes can I have the REALLY big pot please. I need to fill it 🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
.)
[/QUOTE]
I don't know if I'm adding 2+2 and making 7 BUT
First off it anounces it wants to look like Victoria Beckham and then it wants wings tattooed on its back.
Dave has wings on his back............................................................ is the skank trying to say something?
Who let the dogs out woof woof woof woof

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve got more chance of looking like Victoria Beckham than Skanky has. And I’m an obese 65 year old. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Like the rest of you I find it totally f*cking unbelievable. I feel so upset that she still has them and can continue to abuse them. I'm close to tears thinking about it all and feel so angry. I doubt now that KH will get them back at all, she has proved once again that she's untouchable.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.