Katie Price #276 Skanky is humming , Rim Me & Sinkboy are bumming. But fear not, big things are coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really upset by this news. Those poor poor children. 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲
How the hell does she get away with everything. 😡
I really am beginning to wonder if the SS and the likes are a bit fearful of it. Because it's a 'public figure' they're weary of rocking the boat and causing it to go off on one. Something is not right here, no way!
I'm with a few posters, I can no longer look at the thing, let alone joke n take the piss out of it
I'm afraid it's looking like the only thing that's gonna stop her, is death.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
I totally understand if it's too much for people to stay on this thread for a while, I'm in a very dark place at the moment myself 😔 but what I will say is that us Krusties HAVE helped, although it may not feel like that right now. Things ARE ongoing, and Sam tells me that the support Kieran has on here is everything to him, beyond the GFM (which obviously means everything too). Kieran's not given up, he will NEVER stop fighting until the children are removed from her, so I'm going to hang in on here and continue to try and stop the evil bleeping witch however I can. @SmillieKylie I hope you're not away too long! Your posts are EVERYTHING ❤❤
Thank god he knows we support him. Can you share the go fund me link. I would like to top it up a bit as I am sure others will too.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I totally understand if it's too much for people to stay on this thread for a while, I'm in a very dark place at the moment myself 😔 but what I will say is that us Krusties HAVE helped, although it may not feel like that right now. Things ARE ongoing, and Sam tells me that the support Kieran has on here is everything to him, beyond the GFM (which obviously means everything too). Kieran's not given up, he will NEVER stop fighting until the children are removed from her, so I'm going to hang in on here and continue to try and stop the evil bleeping witch however I can. @SmillieKylie I hope you're not away too long! Your posts are EVERYTHING ❤❤
My anxiety has been ramping up lately for other reasons, I may also have to take a break from the thread for a little while as I need to focus on positivity in my life. I hope things get better for you soon Angelic whatever it is that you're going through

It's so awful for Kieran. I don't know how he sleeps at night

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I know our system in Ireland is different however I was told by a garda Irish police that its very hard for SS to actually remove kids from their mother. He basically said you'd have to be beating the tit out of them everyday to have your kids removed. The vile witch will probably of told them oh bunny snuck the matchs I'm on that now.oh she made up about having energy drinks to show off online ect ect! Now we all know its probably true but she can claim it isn't. I haven't seen the videos but if bunny hasn't shown the junk food there is no proof. Now the late night posting. That will be the babysitters fault and she has replaced the babysitter ect ect. We all know how Katie likes to deflect

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Thank god he knows we support him. Can you share the go fund me link. I would like to top it up a bit as I am sure others will too.
In your professional opinion, is it likely that she's got a pot of money somewhere so she can pay a top legal bod to bail her scabby arse out of the tit last minute? Someone has surely found a loophole to ensure that for now, she keeps the kids? And that will cost her.

Reactions: 26
I really am beginning to wonder if the SS and the likes are a bit fearful of it. Because it's a 'public figure' they're weary of rocking the boat and causing it to go off on one. Something is not right here, no way!
I'm with a few posters, I can no longer look at the thing, let alone joke n take the piss out of it
I'm afraid it's looking like the only thing that's gonna stop her, is death.
Because 'It's a public figure' is neither here or there! This is about the children. She's past helping but hopefully the children aren't....

Reactions: 22
My anxiety has been ramping up lately for other reasons, I may also have to take a break from the thread for a little while as I need to focus on positivity in my life. I hope things get better for you soon Angelic whatever it is that you're going through

It's so awful for Kieran. I don't know how he sleeps at night
Thank you MrsB. I hope you're ok. ❤

Regarding Kieran sleeping at night, Sam said he doesn't, not properly. The worry and pain he's being put through is all consuming 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Because 'It's a public figure' is neither here or there! This is about the children. She's past helping but hopefully the children aren't....
I know it's neither here nor there. But something is working in her favour to constantly get her out the tit. Don't patronise me, I'm well aware it's about the children

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
She really thinks that's one of her big achievements in life doesn't she 'knowing how to pose'?! First of all, it's not that hard, millions can do it and secondly, she thinks her way of posing is so special it made her especially successful. No love, you were young and you got yer baps and flaps out, it's that simple.
She really doesn't get that her ship has sailed, people were looking because you were young and slutty, now you're an old, dried-up, bitter
has been with skin like sandpaper. The skin around her eyes has that real alcoholic look, what a mess!

View attachment 2171060
Back in the day, when she was a pwwwofesnual modwwel 🙄 we didn't have phones with cameras, fast forward to today .... everyone and his mother is a super modwwwel thanks to phones, that can do almost anything, that includes filters galore, heavy edits ... my son sometimes shows me his mates on IG and snap thingy, and some of the young women are absolutely stunning even without filters, and would give this old hag a run for her money ... finally I agree with others .... GOOOOO BIGGER pwwwiccee, and when you get there, gooooo even bigger🤭 .... Ps .... Rod called, he wants his mullet back 🤨

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The latest from the land of the deluded price.

The pathetic specimen seems to be under the impression anybody (more so, men) like or want to look at those horrible things when in reality she gets more response from pervs looking at her toes. It's not funny, ironic nor clever skank so why do you even bother? Nobody gives a frig 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She is so insanely paranoid. Why would mums at the kids school look at her manky body on OF.....and pay to see it ? Do you think she means Michelle? 😆 She said stuff before to Kieran about the 'yummy mummies' at school going to his fitness classes. Then she's convinced the kids know all the names of the women that go to his classes. She said on loose women mums at the school avoided her and looked down on her.

View attachment 2171112
Price is insinuating that Michelle, when taking Pricey’s kids to school, looks at Pricey’s grab an over inflated Granny Fanny OF shots, and wishes she to could look like deformed and rotten corpse. Price was an extra in Michael Jackson’s Thiller video. Saved a small fortune in makeup that day Price was “au natural”. With the grifter family hiding AFPs whizzen, yellow teethed, face away yesterday. That old boot must be looking “Pricey” rough as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Katie “I never post bikini pictures or underwear pictures to Instagram, it’s all on OnlyFans. OnlyFans has got such a stigma.”

Also Katie: 🤷🏻‍♀️
She posts her hideous stuff on OF only because the pervs have to pay on there. I wonder if any of those seedy little weirdos ponder about the total lack of raspberries in every single image?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Katie Price #277 Who's providing Teflon Tits with money, who's going to save Jett and Bunny!?!

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Yeah, seems to forget this behaviour and think it totally acceptable if SHE does it to him. Imagine if he'd done this to her!
She would have known he had been heavily bullied as a child, and how much this affected him ... so she takes his weakness and uses it again, again and AGAIN to beat him with it .... she continues to do this today .... vile creature! 🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She's always sunbathing so how does she tan her back as she's never lying on her front. Would she rock like a see-saw over those stupid boobs?
I have to admit that when I lay on my front sunbathing I dig holes in the sand for the girls so they don't get squashed, and I'm not as big as her!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.