Katie Price #276 Skanky is humming , Rim Me & Sinkboy are bumming. But fear not, big things are coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My OH nephew was married to a Narc. He had to put up with her during lockdown, she made him feel suicidal. When he was back at work he ended up having an affair.
All her family turned on him and said he was a bleep. She threw a Divorce party, dancing on a table wearing a t-shirt saying something like 'I already have a bleep, I didn't need two'.
He is now in a happy relationship with the girl he cheated with and they have a baby together. He has the 3 children he had with the Narc EVERY Friday to Sunday. The Narc said they are the days he can have them
In your professional opinion, is it likely that she's got a pot of money somewhere so she can pay a top legal bod to bail her scabby arse out of the tit last minute? Someone has surely found a loophole to ensure that for now, she keeps the kids? And that will cost her.
I don't actually believe she really wants them...

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Just having a read of what tests the DVLA require when someone has had more than 2 drink driving convictions. The CDT test measures
carbohydrates in the blood and indicates when people have too much alcohol. To fail the amount must be around 5 pints/ 1 bottle of wine per day.....or more. Then it's instant refusal for a licence. if she failed on this, she's drinking at this level every day or on some days twice as much....and god knows what drugs.

Screen Shot 2023-05-15 at 14.47.59.png

Screen Shot 2023-05-15 at 14.47.02.png

• Wow
Reactions: 23
If she's had a drugs test and that affected her having her licence, it must count for something with the kids, surely it must!
It's easier to tell her that she is no longer permitted to drive and make her undertake tests if SHE wants to do something then physically remove two vulnerable children who are merely pawns in her evil "revenge" plans. It appears that her urge to keep them away from K is stronger than her wish to keep them. She HAS to be in control hence the reason she is acting this way.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
I can understand how people feel about taking a break, and should do, if that's what is required for them .... I've led quite a hard life, long story, wont bore you with it ..... not saying this for sympathy, its fact, and the only reason, I'm still here despite all the tit I've been through, is because I got knocked down, many times ... went to the depths of hell .... licked my wounds, got up and came back stronger, ready to fight even harder .... what I'm trying to say ..... we don't give up, however tough, upsetting it gets ... take some time, lick your wounds, and come back with a vengeance ..... my emotions used to rule me, and that made me weak, open to more abuse, the abuser relies on this, the more broken you get, pushes them to try harder to break you further ... my ` mother ` stopped in her tracks when I was 17, instead of cowering, I hit back, this shocked her, she didn't know what to do, I hit back, over, over and over .... I threatened to really hurt her, for all the years she hurt me, I meant it, there was A LOT of anger inside me, the abuse finally stopped, she wouldn't come near after that ... abusers are cowards ...... I have learnt over the years to not allow that to cloud my judgement anymore, these days my emotions do not rule my mind, and if they try, I put a stop to it before it begins, logic works better in my experience .... she pwwiccee will ALWAYS be a nasty, manipulating bleep an abuser/bully ... she relies on people getting fed up with her behaviour, hence walking away, letting her get on with it .... here we don't do that ... we call her out, speak truth, and are doing what we can to get those children back to their father, by donating to the cause .... the kids may still be with her, but I would imagine under some strict conditions, that must be followed ... this is not over yet, all is not lost .... ` if ` as we suspect she is still using, drinking, this will help immensely with the children eventually being returned to their father ... sad fact, these things take time, and you can bet, she will use any loophole out there, in order to get her way, its what she does .... this place ` tattle ` who people call a gossip site, is much more than that, it has got me through some challenging times these last few years, I now see it as a community, where people care, support where necessary, and do the right thing when required .... WE DO NOT GIVE UP ☺ 👌

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 73
The Scum can duck right off 🤬 Printing pointless bleeping garbage based off the OKrap article. They are churning out a story about each bleeping sentence.
Am I right in thinking the bleep whorebag gets no revenue from it though as it's all lifted from OKrap?

Kieran, I have no idea how you are even getting through each day. Just know you have a whole Krusty army on your side. We know you didn't ask for the gofundme but bloody hell, you need it. Despite what some people say or may think, I truly believe you are doing everything you can to ensure the future safety & wellbeing of your children 🩷🩵

When not IF but WHEN this is resolved, can we carry on the gofundme & have a big party? Let it hit the red tops. Let the witch see the faces of those who support Kieran & despise her. Let her see those who know right from wrong. Let her see will not stand for bullying, neglect, abuse, lying, cheating & criminal behaviour. We are a bunch of strangers but we have more loyalty to each other & greater friendship's than she will EVER have.

She will get what's coming to her. I do believe in karma. She's already well & truly paid the price for all her 'beauty' treatments. Visually she is fucked. She has absolutely destroyed herself. She is a mangled mess.

Now the law needs to deliver it's karma....remove the kids, remove the pets, remove her license permanently, remove her house & jail the witch if she doesn't pay what she owes.

Maybe those who are stepping back for a breather would like to pop over to the Krusties thread for some light-hearted banter? A nice way to keep in touch but away from her 😘

I know it's Monday but is it too soon to get the wine out 🥴

Edited to add... @Dollylovesshoes can I have the REALLY big pot please. I need to fill it 🤬
Pinky just trying to find it.🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I need to stay away from its IG. The deluded fuckwitt fans fawning all over it, asking have you all forgot Caroline Flack OH

Where do these imbeciles come from? How can anybody still like it after it's been proven time n again what a duck up it is.
I stopped posting on its IG and youtube because I was fed up arguing the toss with its braindead followers. Finding this place was like a breath of fresh air, able to let rip amongst people who can see what I see.
Yup, no more looking at its IG, just boils my blood.
Should have replied have you forgot about baby p or any if the others. bleeping idiots Selective in their thinking

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
This cretin is far worse than I could imagine. I didn’t see the Bunny videos, but Tattlers certainly explained their content fully so I know What was on there. How the duck can she go on holiday the day after the video was shown? If she’s away so much, I don’t get why Kieren isn’t allowed them. I am flummoxed. My friends sister had her son taken into care for slapping him. Obviously it’s wrong to strike a child, but this was a one off. This inflated carcass has done so many damaging things to those kids and they are still with her. It beggars belief.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Skanky fails drug test. Kids taken into care, licence revoked, Skanky flees to Spain.

Reactions: 13
If Kieran is squeaky clean how come he doesn't have the kids?

Reactions: 2
Well,I’ve been on fred since 2020,seen the bleeping tit she has done and got away with it,I was so pleased and woohooing that Karma was here.🙁 But duck her she ain’t getting me to duck off from Fred I will be here till I peg it..I’m 76 so duck it.bollocks to the bleep,I said bolloooocks.Phew.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
This is by no means a knock to lovely @Angelic37.... I'm just desperate looking for hope.... @Brah Day Izit? Is there any chance today's info is wrong?

Please don't be upset Angelic it's just me digging deep for hope, so devastated by today's news, those poor babies 💔
The info was given to Sam by someone directly and 100% involved. I understand you need hope, but it's from the horse's mouth so to speak. I wouldn't share it as fact if there was the slightest doubt Cat x

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I’m really upset by this news. Those poor poor children. 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲
How the hell does she get away with everything. 😡
Because somehow the bleep is protected, HER MH is priority.
I've not been fully able to engage on here since the Bunnygate videos but believed like others that something positive was in motion, but no, as usual the world's biggest fuckwit just gets to carry on.
Both the OH & myself have health problems and concerns at the mo, so I'm taking a back seat for a while but as soon as my pension arrives I'm going to make another donation to the gfm.
It's the least I can do.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I can understand how people feel about taking a break, and should do, if that's what is required for them .... I've led quite a hard life, long story, wont bore you with it ..... not saying this for sympathy, its fact, and the only reason, I'm still here despite all the tit I've been through, is because I got knocked down, many times ... went to the depths of hell .... licked my wounds, got up and came back stronger, ready to fight even harder .... what I'm trying to say ..... we don't give up, however tough, upsetting it gets ... take some time, lick your wounds, and come back with a vengeance ..... my emotions used to rule me, and that made me weak, open to more abuse, the abuser relies on this, the more broken you get, pushes them to try harder to break you further ... my ` mother ` stopped in her tracks when I was 17, instead of cowering, I hit back, this shocked her, she didn't know what to do, I hit back, over, over and over .... I threatened to really hurt her, for all the years she hurt me, I meant it, there was A LOT of anger inside me, the abuse finally stopped, she wouldn't come near after that ... abusers are cowards ...... I have learnt over the years to not allow that to cloud my judgement anymore, these days my emotions do not rule my mind, and if they try, I put a stop to it before it begins, logic works better in my experience .... she pwwiccee will ALWAYS be a nasty, manipulating bleep an abuser/bully ... she relies on people getting fed up with her behaviour, hence walking away, letting her get on with it .... here we don't do that ... we call her out, speak truth, and are doing what we can to get those children back to their father, by donating to the cause .... the kids may still be with her, but I would imagine under some strict conditions, that must be followed ... this is not over yet, all is not lost .... ` if ` as we suspect she is still using, drinking, this will help immensely with the children eventually being returned to their father ... sad fact, these things take time, and you can bet, she will use any loophole out there, in order to get her way, its what she does .... this place ` tattle ` who people call a gossip site, is much more than that, it has got me through some challenging times these last few years, I now see it as a community, where people care, support where necessary, and do the right thing when required .... WE DO NOT GIVE UP ☺ 👌
100% this. So powerful 🙌👏❤💪

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't believe anyone has ever said he's squeaky clean 🤔 however he does not have the kids because she has thrown random unfounded accusations that have to be investigated. So far all without charge.
He doesn't have the kids because she refused to give them back.
This has been explained many times. I'm not sure there is anything new to add 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 51
He does have them legally (as does she via shared custody). She has just chosen to withhold them from joint custody and has spun a web of lies to convince the general public that they were at risk (they are, but because of her)

KH isn't perfect (who is, let's be honest) but she is seeking vengeance for the reason that SHE (not the children) is the only one that matters.

She would rather have them discarded in the storage crates along with the rest of her "possessions" than have them being nurtured by a genuinely caring parent and family.

She HAS to win as she is the one and only pricey - i.e. a weapons graded bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Punching the heart emoji.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You don't have to be squeaky clean to have kids you need to be responsible and act in the children's best interests putting them before yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.