Katie Price #276 Skanky is humming , Rim Me & Sinkboy are bumming. But fear not, big things are coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really think at this point she should be locked in a lovely room with soft walls to relive her glory days all on her own. There is less than zero chance of her ever being a useful member of society.
The plot has been well & truly lost on every level.
1684149265824.png
1684149283180.png

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I hope the friend that had them while she was in Spain looked after them better than she does

Reactions: 26
Hi everyone, I've spoken to Sam and have an update. The kids are still with KP. That's all I know. 😞 I know wheels are in motion but proceedings are ongoing and the children haven't been removed from her. I'm so sorry to be the bearer of bad news, that's all the information I currently have. x
Well where have they been while she's been out of the country? UNBELIEVABLE J & B are still with her after that Bunny Video. I feel sick.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
I hope the friend that had them while she was in Spain looked after them better than she does
To be fair, it couldn't be any bleeping worse.
I am absolutely at a loss as to how that cunting wh0re psycho trashbag STILL has those poor kids 😢

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Well where have they been while she's been out of the country? UNBELIEVABLE J & B are still with her after that Bunny Video. I feel sick.
Looked after by "friends". Friends of who I don't know. It is sickening isn't it. 😞

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Wonder why she didn’t take them to Spain maybe warned that Bunny has to be in school
And I hope that KH has stopped her taking them out of the country

Reactions: 22
Hi everyone, I've spoken to Sam and have an update. The kids are still with KP. That's all I know. 😞 I know wheels are in motion but proceedings are ongoing and the children haven't been removed from her. I'm so sorry to be the bearer of bad news, that's all the information I currently have. x
Quite how she has managed that after last week is astonishing. I'm sorry if I got anyone's hopes up as this is the complete opposite of.....I can't say more. duck!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Looked after by "friends". Friends of who I don't know. It is sickening isn't it. 😞
I need to step back from reading about her. High hopes, especially after seeing those shocking Bunny video's. ! was 100% sure those kids would be removed. But clearly NOT. I am back to thinking she's untouchable & can basically do anything & get away with it. Those poor, poor kids & animals. Nobody seems to be able to step in & get these situations sorted. If we feel down, it can't be anywhere near as bad as KH must be feeling. :sick: :poop: :mad:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I’m taking time out, can’t with the drugged up twit and her vile sidekick still having any custody of those poor little ones, to me those children have been failed and serious damage caused to their mental health, how anyone can let her have them under her care when this thing is clearly off her face most of the time, I’m lost now. I’ll probably lurk and hope and pray for an update about their removal from her care but I can’t watch on and joke anymore about her until that time, if it ever happens 🤦🏽‍♀️😔 Just feel very sad for KH and the children, really thought this time her dreadful neglect would have consequence. If anything has happened I’m sorry it’s not enough for me, if they are back with her, I cant with it anymore. I’m sure I’ll be back, Kylie can get very emotional at times, and I’m so angry, sad and disappointed with this news….I’m a right strop off madam at times. For now, sorry have to take time out for a bit on the commenting, love to you all Krusties x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
Actually this is worse KP actually left a confused and upset child with other people and went to Spain working (she says)
---
I also think she will have her driving back in June (when she was supposed to have it back)

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Same my love. Been in pieces since I found out 😞 They were looked after by friends while she was in Spain.

Now this is total speculation on my part, but maybe she's not allowed to take them out of the country? Also, I don't know anything about what's meant to have happened on the 9th. I just know she still has the children, and it's heartbreaking isn't it 😞
Honestly, it has taken the wind out my sails today. Feel like I've been sucker punched in the gut. I hope someone responsible is overseeing her 'care' of those kids. I give up

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It's devastating. So sad for J&B that they are stuck in that crappy living situation despite the Bunny videos evidencing neglect and everything.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m taking time out, can’t with the drugged up twit and her vile sidekick still having any custody of those poor little ones, to me those children have been failed and serious damage caused to their mental health, how anyone can let her have them under her care when this thing is clearly off her face most of the time, I’m lost now. I’ll probably lurk and hope and pray for an update about their removal from her care but I can’t watch on and joke anymore about her until that time, if it ever happens 🤦🏽‍♀️😔 Just feel very sad for KH and the children, really thought this time her dreadful neglect would have consequence. If anything has happened I’m sorry it’s not enough for me, if they are back with her, I cant with it anymore. I’m sure I’ll be back, Kylie can get very emotional at times, and I’m so angry, sad and disappointed with this news….I’m a right strop off madam at times. For now, sorry have to take time out for a bit on the commenting, love to you all Krusties x
Literally taken the words out of my mouth Kylie....

Through my career I've worked in three different areas of the public sector, I know how desperately under funded they all are, but I still standby what I said SS have let the kids and KH down.

The consequences of this situation for B&J is not being thought about and more and more damage is being done, that's going to have to be very careful unpicked over a very long period of time.

• Sad
  • Heart
I’m really upset by this news. Those poor poor children. 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲
How the hell does she get away with everything. 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
I need to step back from reading about her. High hopes, especially after seeing those shocking Bunny video's. ! was 100% sure those kids would be removed. But clearly NOT. I am back to thinking she's untouchable & can basically do anything & get away with it. Those poor, poor kids & animals. Nobody seems to be able to step in & get these situations sorted. If we feel down, it can't be anywhere near as bad as KH must be feeling. :sick: :poop: :mad:
I can completely understand how you feel. It beggars belief that she still has the kids with the evidence against her, like you I feel she has become untouchable. Will it take another tragedy for something to be done, with all the agencies saying lessons must be learned. It,s as clear as day how abusive she is not just to her own kids but to everyone who does not worship at her feet. When will it end.

• Angry
  • Sad
This has made me feel really sick and also that I can't keep reading about her. I've got 4 grandchildren that I would crawl over hot coals to keep safe and it's unimaginable how skanky is just enabled time and time again to behave like this. If any of her family had one ounce of human decency, they'd remove those kids themselves.

The law is a bleeping joke.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
I totally understand if it's too much for people to stay on this thread for a while, I'm in a very dark place at the moment myself 😔 but what I will say is that us Krusties HAVE helped, although it may not feel like that right now. Things ARE ongoing, and Sam tells me that the support Kieran has on here is everything to him, beyond the GFM (which obviously means everything too). Kieran's not given up, he will NEVER stop fighting until the children are removed from her, so I'm going to hang in on here and continue to try and stop the evil bleeping witch however I can. @SmillieKylie I hope you're not away too long! Your posts are EVERYTHING ❤❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 74
I feel exactly the same. There just aren't words. I'm raging & devastated in equal measure. What the duck actually has to happen before the powers that be help those children??

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I totally understand if it's too much for people to stay on this thread for a while, I'm in a very dark place at the moment myself 😔 but what I will say is that us Krusties HAVE helped, although it may not feel like that right now. Things ARE ongoing, and Sam tells me that the support Kieran has on here is everything to him, beyond the GFM (which obviously means everything too). Kieran's not given up, he will NEVER stop fighting until the children are removed from her, so I'm going to hang in on here and continue to try and stop the evil bleeping witch however I can. @SmillieKylie I hope you're not away too long! Your posts are EVERYTHING ❤❤
Thanks dear Angelic,it must have been awful to let us Krusties know,❤It just makes us begger belief,how the cruel detestable vile old whorebag can have those kids…😢poor dear Keiran.🙁he seemed so happy in a post,which made us think things going his way.🙁

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.