Katie Price #276 Skanky is humming , Rim Me & Sinkboy are bumming. But fear not, big things are coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone comments on the red top pages it might be an idea to pop a reminder on 1 of her pointless articles about the gofundme? In fact stick the gofundme me everywhere!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If she's had a drugs test and that affected her having her licence, it must count for something with the kids, surely it must!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I totally understand if it's too much for people to stay on this thread for a while, I'm in a very dark place at the moment myself 😔 but what I will say is that us Krusties HAVE helped, although it may not feel like that right now. Things ARE ongoing, and Sam tells me that the support Kieran has on here is everything to him, beyond the GFM (which obviously means everything too). Kieran's not given up, he will NEVER stop fighting until the children are removed from her, so I'm going to hang in on here and continue to try and stop the evil bleeping witch however I can. @SmillieKylie I hope you're not away too long! Your posts are EVERYTHING ❤❤
Please everyone! We need to circle Our Wagons otherwise the old slag will think it has won, we cannot give up on Our Cause, specifically as it seems its down to us to see those children safe away from it by letting The World know what it is doing!

I'm staying put - I need to keep all this bollocks documented! When the time comes (as it surely will) and the SS are apologising yet again for not protecting children from a bleeping fiend, it'll all be here in readiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I totally understand if it's too much for people to stay on this thread for a while, I'm in a very dark place at the moment myself 😔 but what I will say is that us Krusties HAVE helped, although it may not feel like that right now. Things ARE ongoing, and Sam tells me that the support Kieran has on here is everything to him, beyond the GFM (which obviously means everything too). Kieran's not given up, he will NEVER stop fighting until the children are removed from her, so I'm going to hang in on here and continue to try and stop the evil bleeping witch however I can. @SmillieKylie I hope you're not away too long! Your posts are EVERYTHING ❤❤
Sending you the bestest of wishes and hug.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She certainly knows how to get her priorities right.... and she'll be even more attractive than she is now... (cough...)

"I also want some wings on my back," the star continued."
Gargoyle wings to go with the rest of the hideous creature

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lovely Rita, you got there just before me. As I stood at the toaster, waiting for my crumpets (I like them well done) I was thinking about what we have done as a collective group and how we shouldn't give up.

I understand that some feel they may need to back off to preserve their mental health, and that's fine, but for those of us feeling fed up, please don't give up hope.

Spread the GoFundMe at EVERY opportunity. KH has managed to get legal help he might not have been able to. That's an amazing thing we have achieved and I know many Krusties have generously donated. I am going to be more mindful of the impact that even a small amount makes and donate when I can. Can we pin it to the top of every new thread perhaps?

If anyone sees her driving, REPORT HER.

If anyone hears of anything that could affect the BH - REPORT IT

If anyone sees or hears anything that might help - REPORT IT.

Let's do it for J&B and get them home to where they belong.

And I haven't given up hope; things are happening, but certainly not as quickly as we all hoped.

She is throwing money at lawyers, let's help KH do the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I'm feeling sick. I cannot believe the authorities haven't remove the kids to safety after that videos. Can't imagine how bad are the pets.
I'm taking a step back as well as really busy and this situation is effecting my mental health.
Keep up the good work ❤

Just to add : unfit to drive as mentally unstable but got licence to destroy innocent lives. Some people we'll have a lot to answer to the way it's all heading but I'm afraid it will be too late for some. In beyond gutted.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
.)
"I also want some wings on my back," the star continued."
I don't know if I'm adding 2+2 and making 7 BUT
First off it anounces it wants to look like Victoria Beckham and then it wants wings tattooed on its back.
Dave has wings on his back............................................................ is the skank trying to say something?
Who let the dogs out woof woof woof woof
[/QUOTE]
The only tattoo it should have on its back is Satan himself the witch

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And just had a look at the go fund me - we have raised another £200 for KH in less than an hour. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She's a sociopath or psychopath I'm sure of it. So no, she won't feel much attachment to anyone. many people would think a socio/psychopath has to be a violent killer or similar but it's 1 in 100 people, so there will be plenty of them about. Worse than not feeling any attachment to anyone, I think Skank gets a buzz out of abusing others, she will feel bored and 'flat' without causing chaos or stuffing herself full of drugs.
She just hasn't been banged up yet but she's still a habitual criminal like many sociopaths!
I've toyed with the idea of her being either psychopathic (born) or sociopathic (created), both are always narcissistic. Female psychopaths are highly erratic and emotional, quite different to male psychopaths. She definitely fits the bill if you look at some of the traits https://www.choosingtherapy.com/female-psychopaths/
Edited to say she fits every trait

• Heart
  • Wow
Well my Mentawl 'Elf is on fire along with my utter rage and anger!
I fully intend to see this thing crash and burn one way or another, just NOT involving those children and if it takes my curating this shitshow via our wiki then SO BE IT!

• Heart
I wondered about the real reasons she has had her driving licence revoked
Would it be because she got her licence back but didn’t realise that she couldn’t use it till ban was up
So the they have taken it away again

Reactions: 14
Well my Mentawl 'Elf is on fire along with my utter rage and anger!
I fully intend to see this thing crash and burn one way or another, just NOT involving those children and if it takes my curating this shitshow via our wiki then SO BE IT!
To my mind its just a common-or-garden bleeping hole.
There I've said it :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Lovely Rita, you got there just before me. As I stood at the toaster, waiting for my crumpets (I like them well done) I was thinking about what we have done as a collective group and how we shouldn't give up.

I understand that some feel they may need to back off to preserve their mental health, and that's fine, but for those of us feeling fed up, please don't give up hope.

Spread the GoFundMe at EVERY opportunity. KH has managed to get legal help he might not have been able to. That's an amazing thing we have achieved and I know many Krusties have generously donated. I am going to be more mindful of the impact that even a small amount makes and donate when I can. Can we pin it to the top of every new thread perhaps?

If anyone sees her driving, REPORT HER.

If anyone hears of anything that could affect the BH - REPORT IT

If anyone sees or hears anything that might help - REPORT IT.

Let's do it for J&B and get them home to where they belong.

And I haven't given up hope; things are happening, but certainly not as quickly as we all hoped.

She is throwing money at lawyers, let's help KH do the same.
Money she should be paying back to creditors and all because she wants to play at torturing KH. Urrggh! :mad:

• Angry
I wish the police would finish KH investigation re gun because when he is cleared I believe he can have kids back

• Heart
Vick tow wee a Bek ham? hahaha

Skank and Victoria Beckham are polar opposites; while VB is getting all her tatts remover Skank is getting herself crudely daubed like an old poster in the gent's toilets.

VB is lean and elegant but Skank is a small, stumpy, waddling creature with a load of misshapen silicone stuck under her skin.

VB is married to a hugely successful and wealthy man and Skank can't get her miserable failure of a car-salesman to marry her.

VB has four children who she adores and who adore her and they're a close-knit family. Skank has 5 little money-makes who she picks up and drops according to her agenda.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I wondered about the real reasons she has had her driving licence revoked
Would it be because she got her licence back but didn’t realise that she couldn’t use it till ban was up
So the they have taken it away again
Because of her drink driving she would be high risk, so more tests than normal before getting her licence back. She is so arrogant she probably
thought it was a given and started driving! I wonder if she went to the medical stinking of vodka and old fags, then got some
sort of whopping result never before seen by medical science on the drug test :sneaky:

Screen Shot 2023-05-15 at 14.33.56.png

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.