Katie Price #276 Skanky is humming , Rim Me & Sinkboy are bumming. But fear not, big things are coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yeah, seems to forget this behaviour and think it totally acceptable if SHE does it to him. Imagine if he'd done this to her!
I've never watched any of her shows as I just couldn't torture myself. My life is hard enough without inflicting unnecessary punishment 🤣 I've only watched the clips posted here. And for the life of me I can't fathom out why she hasn't been cancelled or faced investigation or legal action based on some of these clips alone 🤷🤯

So much evidence of a million kinds of wrongdoing on film 🤷🤦🥴🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 29
What a cracking character eh, Kipper. Abusive to partners/husbands, abusive to animals and abusive to her own children. In society things like this get people cancelled yet its here, in full view for all to see and her behaviour is rewarded with tv/mag interviews to spread her venom, making her worse as time goes on thinking she's untouchable.
---
That was NASTY, the Vile bleep 😡
Just imagine how she treated him behind closed doors with the cameras off

• Angry
Reactions: 34
I really wish one of those friends/ relatives would have spoken up and told her that to her face. Asked her what the hell she was doing the abusive CnUT!
If she could be so cruel to him on camera, it makes you wonder what was he going through behind closed doors. I don't like cheaters but I don't blame Keiran IF he did cheat on her

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If she could be so cruel to him on camera, it makes you wonder what was he going through behind closed doors. I don't like cheaters but I don't blame Keiran IF he did cheat on her
Absolutely. Also, she cheated with 6 people before he did.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
It can be a reaction to prolonged abuse, you seek closeness to other people. I've said that before and got clobbered with people saying cheating is
abuse. We know she was already shagging around though but she wouldn't tolerate Kieran doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Hi everyone, I've spoken to Sam and have an update. The kids are still with KP. That's all I know. 😞 I know wheels are in motion but proceedings are ongoing and the children haven't been removed from her. I'm so sorry to be the bearer of bad news, that's all the information I currently have. x

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 91
Possibly. 😞
We may see a pic of Bunny and Jett later if she has them.... Just to prove to everyone she's "Mother of the Year" 😡
---
Hi everyone, I've spoken to Sam and have an update. The kids are still with KP. That's all I know. 😞 I know wheels are in motion but proceedings are ongoing and the children haven't been removed from her. I'm so sorry to be the bearer of bad news, that's all the information I currently have. x
SS are an utter disgrace, they've dragged their heels with this!
I know they've acted quickly more recently, but that's too little to late IMO and any trauma that those kids are and do experience, they are now complicit in.

I feel desperately sorry for KH and his family.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
It can be a reaction to prolonged abuse, you seek closeness to other people. I've said that before and got clobbered with people saying cheating is
abuse. We know she was already shagging around though but she wouldn't tolerate Kieran doing it.
My OH nephew was married to a Narc. He had to put up with her during lockdown, she made him feel suicidal. When he was back at work he ended up having an affair.
All her family turned on him and said he was a bleep. She threw a Divorce party, dancing on a table wearing a t-shirt saying something like 'I already have a bleep, I didn't need two'.
He is now in a happy relationship with the girl he cheated with and they have a baby together. He has the 3 children he had with the Narc EVERY Friday to Sunday. The Narc said they are the days he can have them

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

This is nothing new. We've all heard it a million times before. I'm sure Pete's thrilled that she's chucked P under the deflection bus. Especially as it's to cover child neglect 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Ok, I admit it, I feel like crying at this news. How TF has she still got the kids with her, it beggars belief. Who looked after them when she was in Spain. I can't believe this is allowed to continue. Totally utterly gobsmacked

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Ok, I admit it, I feel like crying at this news. How TF has she still got the kids with her, it beggars belief. Who looked after them when she was in Spain. I can't believe this is allowed to continue. Totally utterly gobsmacked
I agree, I was feeling hopefully after @Brah Day Izit? news.... But it's always the same with Teflon Tits.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Same my love. Been in pieces since I found out 😞 They were looked after by friends while she was in Spain.

Now this is total speculation on my part, but maybe she's not allowed to take them out of the country? Also, I don't know anything about what's meant to have happened on the 9th. I just know she still has the children, and it's heartbreaking isn't it 😞

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Ditto feel like crying and would like to know who had them while she was in spain

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.