Katie Price #276 Skanky is humming , Rim Me & Sinkboy are bumming. But fear not, big things are coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hope this is true. Would this mean Kieran got 100% residency too? Surely hecsnt keep kids permanently offsocial media ? Or some point will show them? Or would they transition off his mum wendy slowly back to him and michelle ?
Do we know if they are actually with Wendy? I’m trying to catch up but have I missed that bit? It’s all got very weird! X

Reactions: 19
Just noticed someone posted this on her FB. I can't find any info online but it's in Ibiza, so yet another holiday?! 😳
Ibiza is my turf lol, been going since the 90s, even had my honeymoon there. This is a restaurant, shuts at midnight, not a club or anything, it's like the Ireland trip, dodgy and no one will be there or know who she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
An Egyptian one maybe? When the hubby was working there years ago he knew of someone who passed their test because the examiner was basically doing the steering for them! Needless to say money had changed hands beforehand.
I wonder; does one need a license to drive an elephant? :unsure:
Cole says 'yes, obviously!'

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ibiza is my turf lol, been going since the 90s, even had my honeymoon there. This is a restaurant, shuts at midnight, not a club or anything, it's like the Ireland trip, dodgy and no one will be there or know who she is.
It’s also In a relatively quiet part of the island. The opposite side of San Antonio. Other celebrity appearances are Gareth Gates and fats and smalls . I’d like to know what kind of performance she will be putting on. Remember last year when she was meant to do a master class at a random bar. That never happens either did it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Must be something in it for skank and it's the day after H's birthday so free holiday, villa and a look what a good mummy i am birthday party for H.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I don't doubt you or that she was arranging it BUT it was all Kipper .... I don't believe that Carol even proposed, I think that was her, I think it was the same with Leo ... neither had any intention of marrying her. I suspect KH didn't propose either ... that was Kipper, KH is not the brightest, quiet and a bullied child, I think he chose to go along with it all
I suspect that KH is a decent person too so when she told him she was up the duff he would have suggested getting married. He seems like that kind of person who would do that, even though he barely knew her at that stage.
My father had his driving license revoked by the dvla for alcoholism and drink driving. Two offences, lucky he didn’t go to prison. When he decided to try to get his license back , he had to prove to his GP he was off the booze, had been for years and had been in treatment (AA in his case).

KFP will need to do all that to get her license back. I rather think pigs might fly first.
Good to hear that the DVLA has the power to keep her off the roads even if the courts don't. Her poor driving is well documented so that makes it easy for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Woo Hoo Kylie’s popping in from my Eurovision party which is on fire, even Mr Kylie is enjoying it tonight, I’ve finally got him to love this most kitschy of nights 🥳😁

Just a quick note, saw the post saying this club night is in Ibiza on 28th May….ooh la la Tattlers what is occurring on the 27th 😱😁

Back to my party, I’ll let you think about this one, wtf is she doing 🤔😱😁
I'm still wondering - how come she spends so little time at the MM?
Hey @SmillieKylie , I love the sound of that sparkly K wine. Is it alcohol free by any chance?? 😘

Reactions: 21
They certainly have now...
Trust me they won't care, they are as bad as the RSPCA, just interested in raising money. I have been involved with them in the past and seen how they treat people who are involved in the fund raising. I used to work at the BBC and I was actually manning the phones and being the studio audience on the very first telethon. One year my daughter's ice rink was the regional centre for them and the night of the telethon the skaters were going to be the opening number. They spent two days rehearsing, were all lined up on the ice ready to go but somehow the BBC missed their cue and it was just cut and they never got to do it!
---
First images of AFP seen in a long time. View attachment 2168246View attachment 2168247
Interesting that they are only the back of her head, she must look really rough from the front. I'm guessing she doesn't want anyone to see how she looks.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Trust me they won't care, they are as bad as the RSPCA, just interested in raising money. I have been involved with them in the past and seen how they treat people who are involved in the fund raising. I used to work at the BBC and I was actually manning the phones and being the studio audience on the very first telethon. One year my daughter's ice rink was the regional centre for them and the night of the telethon the skaters were going to be the opening number. They spent two days rehearsing, were all lined up on the ice ready to go but somehow the BBC missed their cue and it was just cut and they never got to do it!
---

Interesting that they are only the back of her head, she must look really rough from the front. I'm guessing she doesn't want anyone to see how she looks.
Probably wearing oxygen mask.

Reactions: 23
Just noticed someone posted this on her FB. I can't find any info online but it's in Ibiza, so yet another holiday?! 😳
So is this the 'big thing' that RYmi was boasting about recently? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Maybe it's a new venture by that Benidorm bloke.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.