Katie Price #275 The Pain in Spain is circling the drain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wondering now what the big suitcases were for because both skank and sink boy have been wearing the same clothes for 4 days solid. The pair of dirty manky smelly unwashed mutilated glory hole residing grifting lowlife fame hungry cunts. 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
So ... thats the next public hair extension fitting show postponed ... cant name the salon ? It was either dirt cheap or did it for free due to sympathy at the state of her hair ... she prefers there to Costa del sol ... she is there because it was booked fast and cheap by Slymi to get her out of the UK, this wasn't a choice, it's where Slymi happenned to be ... so fast she packed naff all and has worn the same stained top for days ... I think her instasham vid about telling the truth is deflection from the fact she is in trouble for all her lies about KH with SS and the police
Jesus she ain’t even trying to hide the filters.the two tone around her face reminds me of me in the early /mid 90’s 🤣🤣🤣.and she keeps saying there is only one pricey well that would be your sister then as she’s the only off spring of Mr price,you just took the name on.
The image is flipped as well ... her right is the problematic one, it's on her left here ...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Skanky's latest FB post, only 18 minutes old and she is getting slaughtered,

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
So ... thats the next public hair extension fitting show postponed ... cant name the salon ? It was either dirt cheap or did it for free due to sympathy at the state of her hair ... she prefers there to Costa del sol ... she is there because it was booked fast and cheap by Slymi to get her out of the UK, this wasn't a choice, it's where Slymi happenned to be ... so fast she packed naff all and has worn the same stained top for days ... I think her instasham vid about telling the truth is deflection from the fact she is in trouble for all her lies about KH with SS and the police

The image is flipped as well ... her right is the problematic one, it's on her left here ...
There’s a play on words in the pic - the salon is called hush. And apparently RimMe used to live in this town (according to comments on one of the hair posts).

• Wow
Reactions: 21
She’s been too busy today getting her hair done!
I suspect she has been off her head since she got on the plane, a couple of sober windows ... one to take the flag bikini pics, another out to lunch with Crissy Rock ... Carol & Slymi managed to sober her up enough today to get her to a salon because her hair was probably matted on top and filthy. I have no sympathy for Slymi or Carol BUT I suspect Kipper is in full shambolic meltdown, Carol is probably having to wash her because she is too out of it to do that herself ... they thought taking her there would help and are realising they have their work cut out ... she probably actually needs a voluntary stint in a psychiatric hospital to stop the spiral but is refusing when her family say this and this pair of twonks thought some sunshine would stop her spiral... enjoy the front line boys ...

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Jesus she ain’t even trying to hide the filters.the two tone around her face reminds me of me in the early /mid 90’s 🤣🤣🤣.and she keeps saying there is only one pricey well that would be your sister then as she’s the only off spring of Mr price,you just took the name on.
I think that would really rile her. For some reason she didn't want anything to do with her real dad. I think there's some deep-seated issues in
trying to please AFP and reject her dad. That's all a bit parental alienation isn't it?.....and then she goes and does it to her own kids. A therapist would have a field day!

Reactions: 27
Skanks home and in hiding all these pictures today of skank and slymi Rymi were taken a few days ago when they were out trawling the restaurants and bars looking for that Crissy woman to "accidentally" bump into for lunch. 😎

Reactions: 30
Who knows where they are, UK or Spain, this lot lie so much that if they said it was night I'd look outside to check.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Maybe if we can work out the longest KP goes in letting her thatch go unwashed by a minion, we could work out what day the hair salon
photo was taken. I'm guessing it's every 5-7 days.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I bloody love margaritas! I can never make them right! 😫 xx
Nor me, but Tesco do have ready made margaritas in a can and they hit the spot perfectly once you get the ice out! Only problem is I’m such a lightweight it only takes a couple of cans for me to reach the very happy stage ☺🥴🤣🤣🤣

I’m holding off on the margaritas until we have positive news/hints. If she really still is out there I’m not sure what hope of any sort of future she has. It looks like Skank is running out of road, but is happy to go moonbooting over the edge. I can’t celebrate that, not with the damage it will do to the youngest 2. That will take years of therapy to undo.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Nor me, but Tesco do have ready made margaritas in a can and they hit the spot perfectly once you get the ice out! Only problem is I’m such a lightweight it only takes a couple of cans for me to reach the very happy stage ☺🥴🤣🤣🤣

I’m holding off on the margaritas until we have positive news/hints. If she really still is out there I’m not sure what hope of any sort of future she has. It looks like Skank is running out of road, but is happy to go moonbooting over the edge. I can’t celebrate that, not with the damage it will do to the youngest 2. That will take years of therapy to undo.
Absolutely 😔 I've not commented on the Bunny videos as it just made me so sad and I felt incredibly uncomfortable with what i saw, add to that that jett has dissapeared, it's all incredibly worrying and sad. I am encouraged by lovely Brah and I'm praying those children get the safety and stability they so desperately need. And on another note I'll look out for those margarita cans! Mine just taste like lemony salt! 😂 xx

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I think Kelly was & is more successful than KFP. Different is, she’s not gobby, on drugs, falling out of clubs and acting like a trollop. Being followed by BackGrid looking like a dirty mutant. KB has her Heart radio, been in films & on TV. Agatha Christie, Midsommer Murders (small part). Slim fast & lots of clothes ranges. Recently got married to a gorgeous man. Has a fabulous cottage in Kent & town house in London. Not bankrupt. No RO’s or car crimes. I could go on & on. She’s a lovely lady, word is LADY. Not a freak, mutilated, covered in tattoos. KFP called Kelly a ‘Heffer’. Jeez, look at the difference between the 2 of them. Sure Kelly has loads of tv work, what’s KFP got to look forward to? Court cases, in a ‘relationship’ or what ever it is, with someone who clearly finds her repulsive & is only there for fame or they’ve got too much dirt on each other. Her excitement is getting more surgery, more tattoos, more holidays & daily intake of ❄❄ & alcohol. Most of KFP’s fame is negative. Bet KB laughs when she sees her or reads about her. Unlikely their paths would cross now.🙀🤣
Oh wow, I didn't know Kelly was still very much around, I've not read or followed her much and unlike Kipper I hardly see her in the paper. I'm glad to hear she's doing really well. Think the last time I saw her was a few months back on This Morning doing a garden presentation thing. Yes unlike Kipper she's normal, knew she couldn't base a whole career on flashing the tits and moved onto other things. Thanks for this info Willow 👍
It actually makes skank look even more pathetic

Reactions: 21
Two scenarios but with the same outcome.
1, skank is still in Spain and missed the meeting.
2, skanks home and went to the meeting.

THE OUTCOME is skank is in deep tit either way and is on an almighty bender so buckle up and get the popcorn ready. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.