Katie Price #275 The Pain in Spain is circling the drain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been too busy today getting her hair done!
Obviously she had to take care of the all the important things first 🙄🙄🙄🙄

I suppose it’s not surprising, did you see the bleeping state of those rats tails? Talk about bleeping manky, it’s no surprise we call her Skanky, she is such a grubby, piece of tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Kelly was everything a glamour model should be, in her prime, imo. A natural.. I always thought Kelly was far more beautiful and a much nicer person. Why she wasn't as 'successful' as Kipper I have no clue. Perhaps she just has dignity and knows when her times up in the glamour world, unlike Kipper who's now a joke
I think Kelly was & is more successful than KFP. Different is, she’s not gobby, on drugs, falling out of clubs and acting like a trollop. Being followed by BackGrid looking like a dirty mutant. KB has her Heart radio, been in films & on TV. Agatha Christie, Midsommer Murders (small part). Slim fast & lots of clothes ranges. Recently got married to a gorgeous man. Has a fabulous cottage in Kent & town house in London. Not bankrupt. No RO’s or car crimes. I could go on & on. She’s a lovely lady, word is LADY. Not a freak, mutilated, covered in tattoos. KFP called Kelly a ‘Heffer’. Jeez, look at the difference between the 2 of them. Sure Kelly has loads of tv work, what’s KFP got to look forward to? Court cases, in a ‘relationship’ or what ever it is, with someone who clearly finds her repulsive & is only there for fame or they’ve got too much dirt on each other. Her excitement is getting more surgery, more tattoos, more holidays & daily intake of ❄❄ & alcohol. Most of KFP’s fame is negative. Bet KB laughs when she sees her or reads about her. Unlikely their paths would cross now.🙀🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
And they are out

So if something important did go on regarding her (my world' /I'm here to protect them) kids, she just couldn't be arsed
turning up. She went and got pampered instead. She is devoid of emotion, a true sociopath!

I'm deleting the pic of her and Rymi I posted, his lip buboid is disgusting and no reason to show it again :oops::sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I didn’t realise either 😳😳😳
It’s horrifying how debased and corrupt the entire media ecosystem is. I’ve definitely not led a sheltered life but compared to that section of society I’m a bloody newborn!

Reactions: 23
Skanky: I have soul custardy of Bunny bops mini me and Jett the sensitive one. They are with me me me 24/7. I’m protecting my children. There’s a reason they are in my care 100% of the time. I’m looking after their mental health.

Also Skanky: The heat is on so I’m going to piss off on another holiday and not see the kids. I need some me me me time, so I’m not returning even if the courts want me to. I need to put myself first for a change.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Skanky: I have soul custardy of Bunny bops mini me and Jett the sensitive one. They are with me me me 24/7. I’m protecting my children. There’s a reason they are in my care 100% of the time. I’m looking after their mental health.

Also Skanky: The heat is on so I’m going to piss off on another holiday and not see the kids. I need some me me me time, so I’m not returning even if the courts want me to. I need to put myself first for a change.
Exactly. If the kids are no use to her now, she'll stay away and avoid them. She has absolutely no interest beyond her own!

Oh and the 'reason' they were in her sole care - she stole them from their actual home!

• Angry
Reactions: 38
Sorry to de-rail...but I took my grown up girls to Disneyworld and Universal Studios in Florida last year ( my dream to take them, just saving, Covid etc meant it took a lot longer than expected!) Anyway I was a wuss about some of the bigger rides and offered to sit them out and hold their million bags etc, I was super mum as they got to run onto these horrors without the drag of getting lockers etc, but! I'd actually found every margarita stand on the map to the rides..🤭 so whilst they were flung around I enjoyed a very strong and peaceful margarita in the sun! And got all the praise for being the bag holder and a trooper haha.. thank god for sunglasses I bet my red eye were a dead giveaway! Kipper rim me and crawl are cunts of the highest order to get back to business 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Kelly Brook filters her photos, shouts in interviews to make them about herself and assaults male partners.
She's no great example.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Jesus she ain’t even trying to hide the filters.the two tone around her face reminds me of me in the early /mid 90’s 🤣🤣🤣.and she keeps saying there is only one pricey well that would be your sister then as she’s the only off spring of Mr price,you just took the name on.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
@Brah Day Izit? will she be in the 💩💩💩 for missing today? 🤞🙏🙏🙏
Are we sure she’s still away DC? We know she posts out of date pictures for ‘smoke & mirrors’. Even the photo with the Black wig. Could have asked the woman with her, to post a day or 2 later. We know she does this.

Reactions: 31
She must be stinking more than usual with that one top.

Is it bad to say I hope something actually horrendous happens to her on the trip and as the bleep that cries wolf no one cares or believes her.. If she makes it.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.