Katie Price #275 The Pain in Spain is circling the drain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As promised from yesterday.. suggested by @SewerGrapes and mentioned by @Dollylovesshoes ...Amy iron lung potato πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ’–β€πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx
I got two other pics coming up later or tomorrow, after a little flick through the thread seeing two Cole picsπŸ§΅πŸ˜€πŸ’– x..

Resizer_16836380292331.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Today is a good day Tattlers, let her get drunk, let her take all the drugs, she’s approaching 45, Father Time will be taking a keen interest in her now, she’s not young anymore, something will come for her soon as she continues her slide into the gutter, she’s on a one-way ticket, Skank thinks she’s indestructible, she’s not. The most important thing is the kids aren’t with her, hopefully today her malign influence has been brought to a shuddering halt, something has happened for sure, let’s hope it’s permanent, looks promising.

Skank really looks awful now, I know we’re biased, but I’m even seeing her fans say it, she’s really unattractive, actually looks deformed, and it’s getting worse month on month. SinkBoy is not her boyfriend, she has no relationship, she cannot find a new egg who will put up with her πŸ’© Rim Me is a user, they are both leeches, she has no friends. Skank has even abandoned her family as well, can’t even be bothered with her very sick mother, hasn’t seen her in months accordingly. Skank is a selfish, bitter, twisted woman, the complete opposite of the β€˜family is everything to me’ image she portraits, sadly this narrative is never disputed by the Red Tops, though an increasing number of the public can see it now. Things are going very badly for her.

TV shows need to read the room, the public don’t want her on TV, read SM and the comments sections of the papers, she’s despised, stop platforming her, and that Liz woman who’s still trying to hawk projects around, can you just do one please….F*ck Off, she is NOT wanted πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ˜ Watch the backlash if you do, Skank is truly hated now.

Miss Teflon Tits ain’t looking so invincible tonight, the cracks are appearing, there will be no return of The Pricey, it’s over, just she don’t know it yet, we still got the BH, I still believe it will not go well for her, a reckoning is arriving.

I would take a drink tonight, but Kylie’s being good and not drinking midweek, Friday though and I may well play Kool and the Gang, especially if we hear something more concrete about the situation with the kids πŸ™πŸΎ Does appear things have finally turned against her, I’m taking today as a win.

A241E088-A26D-460B-927F-51DA16D4C24B.gif

Edit….OMG she has only gone and deployed the Ice Cream Van photo, I think I won’t stop laughing for the rest of the evening, maybe the rest of the week πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Kelly was everything a glamour model should be, in her prime, imo. A natural.. I always thought Kelly was far more beautiful and a much nicer person. Why she wasn't as 'successful' as Kipper I have no clue. Perhaps she just has dignity and knows when her times up in the glamour world, unlike Kipper who's now a joke
she was on the big breakfast for a little while,but she was too wooden , so i dont think she could really do much else. but i agree, she does look lovely and natural looking too and, only a year younger than skanky.......looks 20 years younger than skanky though, no wonder skanky was jealous of her, skanky dont like competition but i would say kellys the winner now .

Reactions: 25
I'm calling her horse girls post soon to appear, the one where she's young and holding the horse, seems to be the only one she has for someone allegedly riding all her life πŸ˜‚
And the absolute state of it, monstrous.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The news about today was from Brah Day though who seems to have connections to family court stuff....and said results wouldn't be broadcast unless Skank couldn't help herself -- that hints it's family court as that has to be kept private by law. Kieran has been dealing with courts for months now.

Kieran hasn't posted anything all day, I would think that fits with him being occupied. If they'd had a final hearing for residency ( or fact finding to get to the truth of allegations) they would both have been expected to attend and maybe give testimony, which is why she should have been there, as Brah said she needed to be there.
---

Implies her recent neglect of Bunny was deemed quite serious then. Great that action has been taken (y)
but did she actually go ? thats the question. we dont know what it was for,for all we know SS could have turned up at her house monday and if she or anyone wasnt there, taken the children ( possible they were alone) and she had to appear in court for neglect or it was the family court she had to go to, for them to decide residency, which i think skanky wouldnt bother going to. i think she would only go to something if she had too. shes not bothered about the kids, she only cares about herself,and the 4 C's (coke,cock,cash,cole in that order)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Yep, very uneven. Grant starts jutting out from her chest a good 2 inches further down. Horrific!

View attachment 2159091

She also has a nice right angle dent on her arse cheeks and 3 strange wrinkles, where the implants must join! I suppose we can call her KP Spongebob square butt from now on?!

View attachment 2159097
if she gets another 2 implants,she can have them fitted in her knees, to iron out the wrinkles there. shes a bloody freak !

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jnr is 17, it's not impossible he could be having babies of his own in a couple of years, will she still be calling them all babies and wheeling this
photo out?
She's getting more and more desperate with each day that passes. A mum of 5 kids and hasn't got a recent photo of them all together because she's such a duck up for a mother they are split up all over the place. I wonder if deep down she knows she's an appalling parent

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She's getting more and more desperate with each day that passes. A mum of 5 kids and hasn't got a recent photo of them all together because she's such a duck up for a mother they are split up all over the place. I wonder if deep down she knows she's an appalling parent
Surely her 'fans' and those who think she's a great mother notice this?! I'll admit I used to be Team Katie after her and Pete split. Thought she was misunderstood. πŸ˜‚ Sorry. What a dick I was! Her antics and Tattle over the last few years have really opened my eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.