Katie Price #275 The Pain in Spain is circling the drain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone obviously reads in here *cough, hi Carlo 🥴 Taken the comment down from your paying fella I see 👉👈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ohhhhh Derren you'll regret it....tell you what, when you get used, burnt and spat out come on here and tell us all about it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
but did she actually go ? thats the question. we dont know what it was for,for all we know SS could have turned up at her house monday and if she or anyone wasnt there, taken the children ( possible they were alone) and she had to appear in court for e family court she had to go to, for them to decide residency, which i think skanky wouldnt bother going to. i thi
no I don't think she went and I do think it was some sort of hearing regarding the kids. She won't be able to stand someone (judge, Kieran, SS, whoever) laying down actual facts and showing her to be a liar and a tit mum. This date came shortly after the Bunny uploads, which show neglect. Her whole existence is built on lies and multiple people in authority actually picking away at facts instead of swallowing her bullshit is not
something she will accept, even if it means she doesn't get to see her kids.

Reactions: 33
Today is a good day Tattlers, let her get drunk, let her take all the drugs, she’s approaching 45, Father Time will be taking a keen interest in her now, she’s not young anymore, something will come for her soon as she continues her slide into the gutter, she’s on a one-way ticket, Skank thinks she’s indestructible, she’s not. The most important thing is the kids aren’t with her, hopefully today her malign influence has been brought to a shuddering halt, something has happened for sure, let’s hope it’s permanent, looks promising.

Skank really looks awful now, I know we’re biased, but I’m even seeing her fans say it, she’s really unattractive, actually looks deformed, and it’s getting worse month on month. SinkBoy is not her boyfriend, she has no relationship, she cannot find a new egg who will put up with her 💩 Rim Me is a user, they are both leeches, she has no friends. Skank has even abandoned her family as well, can’t even be bothered with her very sick mother, hasn’t seen her in months accordingly. Skank is a selfish, bitter, twisted woman, the complete opposite of the ‘family is everything to me’ image she portraits, sadly this narrative is never disputed by the Red Tops, though an increasing number of the public can see it now. Things are going very badly for her.

TV shows need to read the room, the public don’t want her on TV, read SM and the comments sections of the papers, she’s despised, stop platforming her, and that Liz woman who’s still trying to hawk projects around, can you just do one please….F*ck Off, she is NOT wanted 👍🏾😁 Watch the backlash if you do, Skank is truly hated now.

Miss Teflon Tits ain’t looking so invincible tonight, the cracks are appearing, there will be no return of The Pricey, it’s over, just she don’t know it yet, we still got the BH, I still believe it will not go well for her, a reckoning is arriving.

I would take a drink tonight, but Kylie’s being good and not drinking midweek, Friday though and I may well play Kool and the Gang, especially if we hear something more concrete about the situation with the kids 🙏🏾 Does appear things have finally turned against her, I’m taking today as a win.

View attachment 2159513

Edit….OMG she has only gone and deployed the Ice Cream Van photo, I think I won’t stop laughing for the rest of the evening, maybe the rest of the week 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Hi @SmillieKylie. Unlike Skanky I don’t drink but downed a bottle of your non alcoholic Rosè tonight in anticipation of Kippers downfall
---
Bingo!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Can’t wait to see KP on our Tv licking her scabby lips and acting in a monotone voice. BAFTAS all round

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I've been keeping an eye on FB for skanky stories, not that there are many right
now but what ever gets posted on FB gets some serious negative comments. In
fact hardly any arse kissing comments at all. It's the same on the DM website, I
saw in the latest article all negative and nasty comments. Even when whoever is
in charge of Skanky's FB page, the replies are brutal.

You would think she would get the message no one gives a duck about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh so could this mean KP will be in Spain for a while filming?
then she will say she had to leave the kids behind as it is better that they are in uk

Reactions: 21
HaHa so this guy is casting her in some project is he, what a tosser 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 Well there was me saying TV producers stop platforming her only 30 minutes ago, and here we are again 🤷🏽‍♀️

Oh well she can’t act, can’t learn lines, can’t sing, looks deformed and High Def TV is unforgiving, so weirdly quite looking forward to this, if it ever happens 😁 it will be a complete disaster. What is wrong with this writer, why would you even think she can do anything acting related. This is gonna be fun isn’t it, let’s hope it’s Spain based and she stays there for a long long time 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 32
4k High Def was made for kipperly wrinkles, sags, and undereye bags.

Can't wait to see how the Daily Fail spin this.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
HaHa so this guy is casting her in some project is he, what a tosser 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 Well there was me saying TV producers stop platforming her only 30 minutes ago, and here we are again 🤷🏽‍♀️

Oh well she can’t act, can’t learn lines, can’t sing, looks deformed and High Def TV is unforgiving, so weirdly quite looking forward to this, if it ever happens 😁 it will be a complete disaster. What is wrong with this writer, why would you even think she can do anything acting related. This is gonna be fun isn’t it, let’s hope it’s Spain based and she stays there for a long long time 😁
If she is in Spain for a while less contact with the kids

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.