Katie Price #275 The Pain in Spain is circling the drain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winepig has … um …. Wine
Quelle surprise .

Bottoms up , you beautiful bunch 🥂🖤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
So lost her driving licence, looks like she has lost her kids (I hope so), lost MM3, wonder if she has lost pets

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Class as always Pom,,, i added Amy the terminal to the tato family of skank, Edna, sink boy, slymi Rymi do you think you could put faces on them. 😘
Thank you 😊😀❤❤🥰🤗💕💖😘 xx.
Yep I enjoy making that, I post it once it's finished 😀❤🥰🤗😘 xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
On what grounds has her licence been medically revoked? And who would have initiated it?
Is she really that obviously impaired that she has had her licence revoked?
if shes suicidal, she could use the car to crash and kill her self ,as the car is classed as a weapon. shes shot herself in the foot now by using it as an excuse for driving drugged up and drunk,they may now make her undergo a medical and contact her gps to see if shes fit enough to drive,if theres no record of her having mental health problems, or suicide attempts before the crash,shes fucked. because they could then do her for giving false information ( or preverting the course of justice) or something similar.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
DC has joined in too for a little beverage
It’s been a good week! 😉
Right you two are very important krusties, we need you to set an example, like Peeko , we need you to be sober to comment, two glasses of wine then bed, be like me , set an example 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well I go away to do something productive and look what happens. About effin time! Personally I suspect this is something to do with her
cyring Wolf at the last BH. She must have said she was in such a bad state she couldn't attend, ie. having suicidal thoughts or psychosis.
I also suspect someone could have contact authorities with proof she is off her tits or does lose touch with reality sometimes, especially if she is
still using. A drug test for the family court for instance might show she is a hardened addict who is always under the influence?

I also feel like The Sun are hinting at reasons, including her own claims about her 'twiggers and menkil elf'. Well, you can't have it all ways Skank.
Either you're very unwell and you need help and to be kept away from society. Or you're fine and you should take responsibility!

Whatever it is, this look on Cole's face sums up the entire public's attitude to seeing her driving again 😅 😂 😂

Screen Shot 2023-05-12 at 20.29.25.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Wouldn't it be a laugh if skank just as she's sticking two fingers up to everyone driving the Hummer had her licence revoked and plod seized the Hummer for driving it illegally without a licence because she'd told everyone she owned it when it was sink boys would explain his angry snarling face at the airport and in every picture while on holiday in Spain. It got towed away a few days after skank had driven it and sink boy said it had broken down. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Well I go away to do something productive and look what happens. About effin time! Personally I suspect this is something to do with her
cyring Wolf at the last BH. She must have said she was in such a bad state she couldn't attend, ie. having suicidal thoughts or psychosis.
I also suspect someone could have contact authorities with proof she is off her tits or does lose touch with reality sometimes, especially if she is
still using. A drug test for the family court for instance might show she is a hardened addict who is always under the influence?

I also feel like The Sun are hinting at reasons, including her own claims about her 'twiggers and menkil elf'. Well, you can't have it all ways Skank.
Either you're very unwell and you need help and to be kept away from society. Or you're fine and you should take responsibility!

Whatever it is, this look on Cole's face sums up the entire public's attitude to seeing her driving again 😅 😂 😂

View attachment 2166045
Oh duck me the underbite.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
'''Traffic Act 1988 refers to prescribed, relevant and prospective disabilities. Section 93 of the RTA 1988 provides for revocation of a license due to a disability or prospective disability.

• A disability includes disease and persistent misuse of drugs or alcohol whether or not it amounts to a dependency

• A relevant disability is any prescribed disability and any disability likely to be a source of danger to the public.

• A prospective disability is any other disability which is not a relevant disability but it may become a relevant disability over time for example Parkinson’s disease

However there are situations when a Doctor can report your medical condition to the DVLA. Many drivers believe that when they seek medical advice that the discussion with their doctor is confidential but this isn’t always the case. ''

I really hope this is the case. Maybe she's told someone about how off her face she gets and they've done their duty and reported it. Could have been when she was trying to get a doctors note to avoid court!

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I do hope someone has reported her Angelic,, the bleep needs to be off the roads permanently her own bullshit medical conditions are starting to catch up with her. The clocks ticking on skank being caught driving because she'll feel wronged and her narc personality won't let her accept that she's been told not to do something. 🤣
that poster (in the mirror ) said they had reported her for driving and she was in deep tit, (the poster who had a friend who was going to turn up where she was ;) )

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Just arrived at the villa the Boss of the grifting clan. 😘
View attachment 2159660
Dedicated to Pom Bear your still the master animator. ❤
Thank you very much indeed ❤❤❤💖😊😘 xxx
I love this so much I'm adding it to my bookmarks to make cheer me up whenever I'm low, it's so funny 😀❤❤❤😄🥰💓💖🤗😘 xxx.

Sorry Pom, but in fairness you and Stan are both absolute legends and treasures, sorry for not giving due credit though as you are fab! X
No need to be sorry 🥰🤗😘💖 xx I'm very flattered esp as Stans potatoes were very impressive 😀🥰😊❤❤💗🤗😘 xxx
Thank you very much for your lovely message ❤❤🤗💖😘 xxx

Love to you both from Pom 😊❤ xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Weird story posted on Edna’s insta - about sisters and ducking up but having their back - can’t do video but here’s screen shot and she’s tagged skanky in it!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
DC has joined in too for a little beverage
It’s been a good week! 😉
And even I (a tea total) might open my miniature champers I've had in my fridge since Christmas 😂
---
I will take your hubby’s Uncle and up you a Dad, my Dad….,, he worked for them!!
Awesome.. I'm so fascinated by those two. I could bombard those who knew them with questions all night 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
And even I (a tea total) might open my miniature champers I've had in my fridge since Christmas 😂
---

Awesome.. I'm so fascinated by those two. I could bombard those who knew them with questions all night 🤣
i got no booze :cry: i might order a tesco woosh (delivery within the hour)😂 or should i wait for tomorrow ?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is there a lovely Kristie out there that's going to start a new Fred. This is starting to get exciting and if skanks been on a bender in Spain and she's home it'll carry on and dare i say Slapgate round 3 might be on its way. 😎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Is there a lovely Kristie out there that's going to start a new Fred. This is starting to get exciting and if skanks been on a bender in Spain and she's home it'll carry on and dare i say Slapgate round 3 might be on its way. 😎
Yes,I said few pages ago sheets need changing .Stan.🤣❤

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Weird story posted on Edna’s insta - about sisters and ducking up but having their back - can’t do video but here’s screen shot and she’s tagged skanky in it!
Oh my….that post…although the emoji’s are weird, but basically Edna is telling Skank she’s lost it isn’t she 🤷🏽‍♀️😁

What a week this is turning out to be,… 💩 be getting real 😂🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

B131549C-BF97-45E6-8169-EA116BC33044.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.