Katie Price #275 The Pain in Spain is circling the drain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I treated myself to a Tesco Finest Dine in Meal for Two last week (just for me as Mr Angelic was being a dick), some other bleep got my order and I got theirs. A box of bleeping Ready Brek 😭 that's it! They got my posh Chorizo and Sausage Macaroni Cheese, my Dauphinoise Potatoes, my Toffee Tarts, my pop, my vapes, my mini Chicago Town pizzas and my crumpets. I got bleeping porridge. Still hurts. πŸ˜”
Ahhh man i shouldnt laugh but I did. . I would have been gutted!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ahhh man i shouldnt laugh but I did. . I would have been gutted!
Total and utter meltdown. I was already a woman on the edge. The poor delivery driver when I started crying πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚ luckily a neighbour was out front having a fag and sorted it all out. 🫣 No wonder I'm known as the neighborhood weirdo πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Over the years if I am puzzled I ask my Krusty girls, My Grand daughter popped in tonight with her mate Chloe, our adopted daughter as we say, 17 a fantastic girl, she has got bigger boobs than Skanky,all natural obviously , she rests her arms on her boobs, I feel sorry for the girl, it isn’t sexy , it looks grotesque. It must cause problems, why do people like Skanky do it on purpose??? It cannot be good for you , and trust me men do not find it attractive when they’re that big
My daughter has two young friends who both had boob reductions in their teens because they had naturally big ones that were causing them lots of problems. And yesterday I was putting two large grapefruit in the fruit bowl and I glanced down at them and thought how on earth can skanky like having boobs that big? And they weren't as big as her boobs even!
---
I will take your hubby’s Uncle and up you a Dad, my Dad….,, he worked for them!!
They probably all knew each other then!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don’t think it’s been revoked at all either she thought she would try it on and just drive see what happened clearly a wind up or conditions of her ban is a retest now she’s lying about being revoked she will say it’s her trotters hence out came the moonboots and sympathy she just cant stop lying its a illness

Reactions: 15
Total and utter meltdown. I was already a woman on the edge. The poor delivery driver when I started crying πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚ luckily a neighbour was out front having a fag and sorted it all out. 🫣 No wonder I'm known as the neighborhood weirdo πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚
[/QUOTE
I would have cried dont blame you! My christmas food order had 32 substitutions... no word of a lie. The asda delivery man offered to open the prosecco that HAD been delivered lol... bless him

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Hey y’all
How are you all doing ? I very rarely post but do pop in from time to time. Now I don’t have children ( not my fault ) but every day I read on here how she just does her own fecking thing. It beggars belief she pisses off abroad when things get too much for her. She is an evil ugly mishapen thing…. Does she not look in the mirror and don’t get me going on COLE he beggars belief as well. Do you know what if that was my mother I would have had a quiet word in her ear and told her she’s a fecking laughing stock. To be honest the turds that come out of my dogs backside are more attractive and smell better than her. Absolutely disgusting creature…..

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Surely to have had her license revoked on medical grounds it would require a doctor to sign off on that? I know my friend's sister, who was a type 1 diabetic and had to have regular eye checks to keep her license lost hers. It was really unfair too as her eyesight hadn't changed for years but the regulations did, and it meant that whereas before she was allowed to drive now she wasn't. Her optician was very apologetic but said that he had a legal requirement to report her test results to the DLVA and that it would mean she lost her license. Also, surely if skanky had lost hers because someone dobbed her in she would be screeching from the rooftops about how unfair it was. It would be funny though if she had lost it from wearing the moon boots around airports when she has no need of them at all. I wonder who gave the story to the Sun? SFP the source?
---
That must have been so frustrating!

• Heart
  • Haha
Surely to have had her license revoked on medical grounds it would require a doctor to sign off on that? I know my friend's sister, who was a type 1 diabetic and had to have regular eye checks to keep her license lost hers. It was really unfair too as her eyesight hadn't changed for years but the regulations did, and it meant that whereas before she was allowed to drive now she wasn't. Her optician was very apologetic but said that he had a legal requirement to report her test results to the DLVA and that it would mean she lost her license. Also, surely if skanky had lost hers because someone dobbed her in she would be screeching from the rooftops about how unfair it was. It would be funny though if she had lost it from wearing the moon boots around airports when she has no need of them at all. I wonder who gave the story to the Sun? SFP the source?
---

I believe they usually write to both β€˜her’ and her GP and then make a decision whether to revoke it or not.

---

Yes I think it's likely a doctor has reported her. Either - one that knows she takes vast amounts of booze/ drugs...or maybe one that knows she
should be taking medication to stay sane and she hasn't been doing that.
If it was the first one, it may be a case of knowing how much she drinks and concluding that she can't possibly be sober throughout the day?
A drug test ordered by family court could show up she's a massive addict.

Reactions: 23
Oh yes deffo, and maybe the whole running away with SB to Spain in the first place, Edna got pissed.

Think I just worked out what the emoji’s mean, Edna and Skank have had a big row, and Edna is trying to make peace…..smiley face, love and the peace sign, but still telling Skank she’s f*cking up….oooh la la Skank has totally lost it methinks.
Off topic but every time I hear the Treseme advert on the telly and they go "ooh la la" I think of our wonderful Kylie lol

Anyway back on topic the walls are def closing in... i feel it in my water lol

Reactions: 13
Wou
My daughter has two young friends who both had boob reductions in their teens because they had naturally big ones that were causing them lots of problems. And yesterday I was putting two large grapefruit in the fruit bowl and I glanced down at them and thought how on earth can skanky like having boobs that big? And they weren't as big as her boobs even!
---

They probably all knew each other then!
A lot of them worked in all the major markets in London -Smithfield/Billingsgate/ Covent Garden we definitely ate well! Lol

• Haha
---

My husband has a genetic eye problem, they eventually go blind, our daughter has inherited it, they have to have yearly check ups, as soon as it gets to a certain stage, that's it, no more driving, the opticians will inform DVLA, it's called retinitis pigmentosa, it feels to me like this story has been planted by her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.