Katie Price #275 The Pain in Spain is circling the drain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'''Traffic Act 1988 refers to prescribed, relevant and prospective disabilities. Section 93 of the RTA 1988 provides for revocation of a license due to a disability or prospective disability.

• A disability includes disease and persistent misuse of drugs or alcohol whether or not it amounts to a dependency

• A relevant disability is any prescribed disability and any disability likely to be a source of danger to the public.

• A prospective disability is any other disability which is not a relevant disability but it may become a relevant disability over time for example Parkinson’s disease

However there are situations when a Doctor can report your medical condition to the DVLA. Many drivers believe that when they seek medical advice that the discussion with their doctor is confidential but this isn’t always the case. ''

I really hope this is the case. Maybe she's told someone about how off her face she gets and they've done their duty and reported it. Could have been when she was trying to get a doctors note to avoid court!
AFP also said in the trauma and me documentary that she felt it was a suicide attempt when she drove the car and crashed. KP didn't disagree with her. We all know she was only going for more supplies, but if the family put it out there they can't complain when people take them seriously

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My dad .... associated in those circles ` back in the day ` when he was a bit naughty, knew the twins .... he`s now 84yrs still naughty at times 👀👀 ... the stories he tells should be made into a book, it would be a best seller☺
Same with hubby's uncle. He was known in the family as 'Harry the con' for good reason!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh duck me the underbite.🤣
Sad times, if karma finally comes, I worry about our dolly, one of our greatest krusties, what will happen if we don’t need her pots any more , that’s why we have a Krustie retirement scheme 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if Edna tried to persuade her to go to whatever hearing was on the 9th and Kipper refused.
Oh yes deffo, and maybe the whole running away with SB to Spain in the first place, Edna got pissed.

Think I just worked out what the emoji’s mean, Edna and Skank have had a big row, and Edna is trying to make peace…..smiley face, love and the peace sign, but still telling Skank she’s f*cking up….oooh la la Skank has totally lost it methinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
i got no booze :cry: i might order a tesco woosh (delivery within the hour)😂 or should i wait for tomorrow ?
I treated myself to a Tesco Finest Dine in Meal for Two last week (just for me as Mr Angelic was being a dick), some other bleep got my order and I got theirs. A box of bleeping Ready Brek 😭 that's it! They got my posh Chorizo and Sausage Macaroni Cheese, my Dauphinoise Potatoes, my Toffee Tarts, my pop, my vapes, my mini Chicago Town pizzas and my crumpets. I got bleeping porridge. Still hurts. 😔

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
AFP also said in the trauma and me documentary that she felt it was a suicide attempt when she drove the car and crashed. KP didn't disagree with her. We all know she was only going for more supplies, but if the family put it out there they can't complain when people take them seriously
I'm so bloody happy that at last I think it's lies are finally backfiring on it.. I LOVE IT and it's about bloody time

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The dangerous witch should be banned for life, she remains a danger, hopefully someone in authority is finally taking her erratic, manic unacceptable behaviour seriously, because its only a matter of time, that she kills some innocent person, or her children, while high, drunk .... she needs stopping ... she's not untouchable ..... as someone said, once the cards start to fall ... this is the beginning ... and if she goes to seeing the children once a week in a contact centre, she will go off the rails big time ... proving most of here correct ... lets see how this unfolds ... ` what goes around ... comes around ` FULL CIRCLE 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Same with hubby's uncle. He was known in the family as 'Harry the con' for good reason!
None in my family, and no one famous, but I know a few somewhat dodgy characters. One particular anecdote that comes to mind involved some people breaking into a Toymaster shop that was next to their local pub via an old tunnel in the cellar of said pub.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Are we cracking out kool and the gang yet? Or waiting for J&B to go back to their dads
Deffo waiting on J&B back, but have to say tonight I’m very tempted 😁 It appears that it’s all going very Pete Tong for Madam….can feel Kool and the Gang being deployed soon at this rate 😁🍿💃🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Maybe her mate Alan from the Priory told nasty tales on her, he'll be on her blacklist now 😁
She can't trust anyone, it may have been sinkboy, slimey, sophie herself.............anyone, even AFP. Watch your back Skank. You're not being paranoid, they really are out to get you.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She can't trust anyone, it may have been sinkboy, slimey, sophie herself.............anyone, even AFP. Watch your back Skank. You're not being paranoid, they really are out to get you.
Oooohhh remember the 'junkie' grafitti. It seemed like something she would do herself but also seemed like it could be someone who knew
how addicted she is. So many enemies!
---
It did feel like it's been the calm before the storm 😅🌪
She always runs away when she's hiding something!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.