Katie Price #275 The Pain in Spain is circling the drain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I despise Skanky as much as everyone on here for her arrogance, treatment of people she owes money to and neglect of her own kids.

But I'm a Christian, charitable person and this is now starting to become less funny. She's butchered and deformed herself and her body. She looks totally wasted virtually all the time and those 2 leeches SB and Rim Me are using her for making money and possibly for more sinister/illegal reasons.

Like I said I absolutely despise the creature but this is like watching a slow motion car crash and it's not pleasant.

If anyone, I won't say friend as she has none, cares a jot about her they need to stage an intervention now before it's too late. Even being arrested on her return would help.
It’s called karma and Price is in for a drama. Think about the animals the wretch has had a hand in killing through neglect. Price deserves everything it’s due, and it’s long over due.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Is this the time we were talking about her back driving and too early?

She is so pathetic. She said time and time again that she was due her license back in June, then is seen driving around in April. Idiot. And if it’s been revoked due to a medical reason, I wonder if it’s ADHD? I said at the time she was trying to get diagnosed that she should be careful as she would have to declare it to the DVLA. Be careful what you wish for, Skankbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She is so pathetic. She said time and time again that she was due her license back in June, then is seen driving around in April. Idiot. And if it’s been revoked due to a medical reason, I wonder if it’s ADHD? I said at the time she was trying to get diagnosed that she should be careful as she would have to declare it to the DVLA. Be careful what you wish for, Skankbag.
I think there’s a few things but mainly - she says her feet aren’t healed and she was wearing moon boots the other day. That won’t help?! 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
So skanks licence has been revoked on medical grounds,, it'll be interesting to find out what condition or medication she's on to get it revoked. It also means if she gets her licence back she's told DVLA that she doesn't have any condition or medication issues which means skank was lying to the press and her fan again about a made up illness for publicity and sympathy.

Reactions: 31
So skanks licence has been revoked on medical grounds,, it'll be interesting to find out what condition or medication she's on to get it revoked. It also means if she gets her licence back she's told DVLA that she doesn't have any condition or medication issues which means skank was lying to the press and her fan again about a made up illness for publicity and sympathy.
she herself or a doctor would have informed the dvla who would review the info & act accordingly

Reactions: 21
Stan I’m starving , rustle something up mate, me stomach thinks me throats been cut 🤣
---
Right all Krusties after me, a one a two a three
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think there’s a few things but mainly - she says her feet aren’t healed and she was wearing moon boots the other day. That won’t help?! 😅
Then photographed wandering around a pebble beach in Spain. Like most things involving Price it doesn’t add up. Smoke and mirrors, and the mirrors came from Blackpool Pleasure Beach.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Stan I’m starving , rustle something up mate, me stomach thinks me throats been cut 🤣
You must be psychic or spying over my back garden fence into my kitchen just done a pastie and chips. With or without Tom ketchup. 🤣
IMG_20230511_235440_732~2.jpg
IMG_20230511_235345_482~2.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
oh & having adhd doesnt revoke your license, it would if you were put on meds & they were affecting your driving but you would need to inform them of that & I really cant see kipper doing that!

Reactions: 22
Mental health, broken feet, drugs, take your pick….

Now the population of the Horsham area just need to keep their camera phones at the ready then Price vs Amanda Kelly in Crawley court 🙏🙏🙏

What a shame, couldn’t of happened to a more deserving person.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I’m wondering if it’s her “broken” trotters that are the medical condition?
The absolute IRONY of her wearing the moonboots, pretending her trotters are fucked, and it's meant she's had her licence taken away!! Hahaha!! I LOVE IT!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
The medical condition will be that her arms aren't long enough to reach the steering wheel around her boobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
She can't have it both ways. She was wearing medical-type boots on the way to the airport after driving a beast of a car with sliders on. Perhaps someone has reported her. Wouldn't that be karma!

Its not as if she has been keeping the life-changing injuries a secret!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.