Katie Price #275 The Pain in Spain is circling the drain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'M sorry but this has deflection written all over it, skank thinking she was clever and her need for publicity jumped behind the wheel early even tattlers worked it out that with the 25% reduction she wouldn't have got her licence back until June, someone's reported her and plods paid a visit and warned her. Now skank covering her arse gets Sophie the source to put a saucy spin on it and release a story claiming her licence has been revoked on medical grounds. What's the betting skank will get her licence back in June because this medical condition has been treated and she can drive again. 😎

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I'M sorry but this has deflection written all over it, skank thinking she was clever and her need for publicity jumped behind the wheel early even tattlers worked it out that with the 25% reduction she wouldn't have got her licence back until June, someone's reported her and plods paid a visit and warned her. Now skank covering her arse gets Sophie the source to put a saucy spin on it and release a story claiming her licence has been revoked on medical grounds. What's the betting skank will get her licence back in June because this medical condition has been treated and she can drive again. 😎
Maybe it has been revoked 👍

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Im my younger days I drank way too much and did too many other substances 🤫 ( but most of us ditch these things when we get a bit older)
I was famed for always having the worse hangovers, as in hardly being able to move or speak and no appetite till late in the afternoon or evening.
When you and your mates are 20-something it's all considered quite funny, especially as no one at that stage had kids or a proper job.
I remember the feeling of trying to get myself up and ready for the next drink, pub or club to keep going through the weekend with everyone else. It's an awful feeling and that's the feeling I remember when I see her now....and she's doing it almost every day...at nearly 50!
Totally get ya Helena xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Maybe it has been revoked 👍
The question is what medical condition skanks been driving legally with PTSD, broken trotters, mental health problems even her comedy norks she can't wear a seatbelt with. The medical conditions skanks claimed to suffer from don't get your licence revoked because of medication you receive. So it's a mystery.

Reactions: 23
You're usually bang on but I don't think that's the case (sorry). It's too risky for her to risk knowingly driving without a licence. And as she revoked her licence at the time of the crash, the ban went from then, and with the reduction May is correct. She's had it revoked, I'd put money on it. You can report people driving with medical conditions. She's worn the moonboots and someone has reported her (imho). Police don't want her on the roads, DVLA are probably sick of her, she's been hoist by her own petard. House of cards falling down rapidly. End game is well underway. Toodlepip Skanky, take yourself away and rot in that shithole and let everyone whose lives you've destroyed, or tried to, live happily ever after. Game over. Bye Felicia. 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Has Mr pa tato been on the case again Stan? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Over the years if I am puzzled I ask my Krusty girls, My Grand daughter popped in tonight with her mate Chloe, our adopted daughter as we say, 17 a fantastic girl, she has got bigger boobs than Skanky,all natural obviously , she rests her arms on her boobs, I feel sorry for the girl, it isn’t sexy , it looks grotesque. It must cause problems, why do people like Skanky do it on purpose??? It cannot be good for you , and trust me men do not find it attractive when they’re that big

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think it's lost it kids, now it's licence, it's looks went years ago, I reckon they are running out of the stash and things are getting desperate. Whooo hoooo I'm here for it, skank. Every bit of tit coming your way is deserved. No sympathy here EVER whooo hooo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
She will have been in Priory therapy all day dealing with another twigger I expect.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I would take a guess at it being revoking for her trotters…someone’s reported her! She may need to apply for a medical license going forward because of her ongoing feet problems. I’m on a medical license and it has to be reviewed every 3 years! DVLA will liaise with her doctors and consultants.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
You're usually bang on but I don't think that's the case (sorry). It's too risky for her to risk knowingly driving without a licence. And as she revoked her licence at the time of the crash, the ban went from then, and with the reduction May is correct. She's had it revoked, I'd put money on it. You can report people driving with medical conditions. She's worn the moonboots and someone has reported her (imho). Police don't want her on the roads, DVLA are probably sick of her, she's been hoist by her own petard. House of cards falling down rapidly. End game is well underway. Toodlepip Skanky, take yourself away and rot in that shithole and let everyone whose lives you've destroyed, or tried to, live happily ever after. Game over. Bye Felicia. 🖕
I do hope someone has reported her Angelic,, the bleep needs to be off the roads permanently her own bullshit medical conditions are starting to catch up with her. The clocks ticking on skank being caught driving because she'll feel wronged and her narc personality won't let her accept that she's been told not to do something. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I do hope someone has reported her Angelic,, the bleep needs to be off the roads permanently her own bullshit medical conditions are starting to catch up with her. The clocks ticking on skank being caught driving because she'll feel wronged and her narc personality won't let her accept that she's been told not to do something. 🤣
From the Government website:

We can revoke your licence if you no longer meet our licensing criteria. An example of when we might do this is if you are convicted of a relevant criminal offence......................................Skank was convicted of drunk driving.

We may also revoke your licence if: we decide that you are not a fit and proper person to hold a licence.

We can also suspend your licence if we believe that you are a threat to public safety or that it is in the public interest to do so.
...............................................Driving an unfamiliar left hand drive Hummer in sliders having not driven (legally) for nearly two years?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
We are the Krusties
We are the cast outs
We’re the outsiders but you can’t hide us
We are the others
We are the cast offs
You are not out there on your own
if you feel mistreated
Torn and cheated by Krusty
You are not alone
We are legion
And fight for what’s right
And the message we will send
She thinks she gets away with everything
But we will win in the end

Reactions: 19
I suspect it's not a wig, just her own top portion of hair backcombed and sprayed to feck, a bit like one of the bin walking photos she did and it all
deflated the next day, revealing the millions of extensions stuck on underneath. It's because the top portion of her hair is so short that she can get loads of volume.

View attachment 2165514
Will you look at her chest in that photo.

She looks so “Uni- boob” it reminds me of those medical cushions that people afflicted with piles have to sit on.

Either that or something my toddler might have bounced on at soft play years ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.