Katie Price #275 The Pain in Spain is circling the drain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you can tell shes in trouble and not so cocky,no photos with the bunny/ back to front v sign. 😂
---

i have never seen her with another female celebrity (unless she wants something or a collaberation), she sees all women as competion, so i really think she tracked chrissie rock down for work..... i just hope its not for the 2 of them to do only fans together,dont think i could stomach the pouting and school uniforms on them both😂:sick:
bleeping bring this collab on, Skanky could put some Shreddies on her tits as pasties, claim they are knitted by Nannas and get Wayne Rooney and his other gerontophile friends to sign up. Win win!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yep, very uneven. Grant starts jutting out from her chest a good 2 inches further down. Horrific!

View attachment 2159091

She also has a nice right angle dent on her arse cheeks and 3 strange wrinkles, where the implants must join! I suppose we can call her KP Spongebob square butt from now on?!

View attachment 2159097
Her backside is beginning to look like Kim Kardashian’s!
---
She’s been too busy today getting her hair done!
Is she paying in £s or €s? Oh wait…..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looks like the big news she keeps bleeting on about is something to do with the Benidorm show? shes had a meeting with the writer Darren Litten, stupid old Trollop looks so bloody cocky! thinks she’s the dogs bollocks now - urgh she makes me want to puke 🤮🤢
Benidorm finished in 2018, think most of his other tv work was before this. He has a podcast and owns a bar . Doubt it will be tv related with him

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Kipper is pleased to share an exclusive picture from her recent mowdellin job ...
If that skanky witch actually modelled these I’d be so pissed off lol. I started buying them a couple of years ago and am fully converted. I will never wear a ‘normal’ bra again 😂
She’d ruin them for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like the big news she keeps bleeting on about is something to do with the Benidorm show? shes had a meeting with the writer Darren Litten, stupid old Trollop looks so bloody cocky! thinks she’s the dogs bollocks now - urgh she makes me want to puke 🤮🤢
I thought Benidorm ended a few years ago? Let's hope she makes a very brief cameo in one episode, if it is coming back.

Reactions: 17
Look I’ve got to be careful , was talking to that Benidorm writer over a pint , and he gave a few things away about their project , But don’t want him to know I’ve been talking to you
It’s a series
Inside the MM
Episode one The Pinocchio effect : A woman finds an ancient Artifact, and after that every time she tells a lie her tits grow bigger
Episode two Shallow Cole : A man gets stuck in a lift with a guru , and after that every ugly woman he sees looks beautiful, and he falls in love with a right skank
Episode three: Pet semetary : A woman gets cursed by a gypsy, every animal she comes into contact with dies, and she buries them in the grounds of her house but they don’t come back to life
I’ll try to get some more out of him 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Considering the cast of Benidorm consists of only the ugliest of Brits I think Skank should be insulted at being considered ideal for a part.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So ... thats the next public hair extension fitting show postponed ... cant name the salon ? It was either dirt cheap or did it for free due to sympathy at the state of her hair ... she prefers there to Costa del sol ... she is there because it was booked fast and cheap by Slymi to get her out of the UK, this wasn't a choice, it's where Slymi happenned to be ... so fast she packed naff all and has worn the same stained top for days ... I think her instasham vid about telling the truth is deflection from the fact she is in trouble for all her lies about KH with SS and the police

The image is flipped as well ... her right is the problematic one, it's on her left here ...
IMG_4481.jpeg

This is the right way round not flipped.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20230510-060016_Samsung Internet~01.jpg

There is no intimacy there, look at the gap between their pelvis's.
No sexual chemistry at all

Contrast with below when they fancied each other

IMG_4555.jpeg.jpg

Oh and she obviously hates her Knickers tattoo as she has pulled up the bottoms to cover it

Screenshot_20230510-061045_Samsung Internet~01.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Maybe she's got a three-year, £10 million residency in his Spanish bar to perform her numerous hits ala Celine and Adele at Vegas....

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Yep, very uneven. Grant starts jutting out from her chest a good 2 inches further down. Horrific!

View attachment 2159091

She also has a nice right angle dent on her arse cheeks and 3 strange wrinkles, where the implants must join! I suppose we can call her KP Spongebob square butt from now on?!

View attachment 2159097
Square Blob bleep Face; The entire creation is VILE
---
Another idiotic pearl of idiocy from Carol ... tbf it's not his music to face
No and thats why he's enjoying it, savouring every miserable moment! :p
---
He can swear like a trooper!
How many times can he shout "bleep" in one minute followed up by punching holes in plasterboard and breaking windows.
The piéce de resistance is hurling a 50inch television over ten yards.
Mummy has overseen his training sessions at the crappy Shack for some time now of course

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
🔔🔚 100% total knobhead
---

OhSoShite
Sounds and looks like an ohso scam to get people to sign up to it so they have follower numbers on the books make it look successful so when they go pitching for business they can claim we've so amount of clients. Scamming cunts 😎

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I think that would really rile her. For some reason she didn't want anything to do with her real dad. I think there's some deep-seated issues in
trying to please AFP and reject her dad. That's all a bit parental alienation isn't it?.....and then she goes and does it to her own kids. A therapist would have a field day!
A REAL Therapist might but not the charlatans who dish out her Mentawl 'Elf Cerstifikits, the Get Out of Jail Free cards she goes through like a runaway train.
---
it says the owner is part of a social media marketing firm(would not be surprised if it was the same one Ryan is linked with)
I'd have thought an appointment at Blow and Go with Kenneth would be more along skanky's line, particularly as she is trying to ingratiate herself with the Benidorm cast/crew or attempting to snare Derren Litten . (Bet he's hiding in a cave up in the mountains to avoid the thing!)
Does she not realise they don't make the show any longer so grovelling for a cameo role is not going to achieve anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.