Katie Price #275 The Pain in Spain is circling the drain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm calling the pic of her and the 5 kids in a line holding hands next.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Just arrived at the villa the Boss of the grifting clan. ๐Ÿ˜˜
IMG_20230509_224643_945~2.jpg

Dedicated to Pom Bear your still the master animator. โค

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Is she going to work in mateos bar in Benidorm that he owns.

Bumping into Chrissy Rock isnโ€™t hard, I was next to her in Valentines prior to a show and there are recent photos of her in mateos.

Reactions: 21
Looks like the big news she keeps bleeting on about is something to do with the Benidorm show? shes had a meeting with the writer Darren Litten, stupid old Trollop looks so bloody cocky! thinks sheโ€™s the dogs bollocks now - urgh she makes me want to puke ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคข

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I can't help it, everytime I see this photo I just can't stop laughing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ
Whoever got this snaps a legend ๐Ÿ˜‚
Screenshot_20230509_230526_Gallery.jpg

---
View attachment 2159660
Omg ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
---
View attachment 2159660
I can't stop laughing at that thing stuck to her nose ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
#276 Skanky's holed up in buttfuck Espana. Please keep her there as us Brits don't want her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I did a quick Google and IMDB on Derren Litten as Iโ€™ve never heard of him but as we donโ€™t have broadcast tv, I didnโ€™t think it that surprising. Having read his IMBD, Iโ€™m still wondering who is he?

Itโ€™s great being in talks with a writer, but you have to find a buyer willing to distribute, who is going to take a series with Skank in now? Itโ€™s not as if sheโ€™s some great actress or a talented comedian, she canโ€™t even portray herself anymore sheโ€™s that far gone. I donโ€™t think anything will come of this, sheโ€™s damaged goods, her brand is now too toxic especially after last weekโ€™s revelations from Bunny. Sheโ€™d have to be seen to be cleared by SS for the public to even think of watching something with her in it.

perhaps he is going to write her autobiography? She has been talking about how her next autobiography is going to be explosive ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 17
I did a quick Google and IMDB on Derren Litten as Iโ€™ve never heard of him but as we donโ€™t have broadcast tv, I didnโ€™t think it that surprising. Having read his IMBD, Iโ€™m still wondering who is he?

Itโ€™s great being in talks with a writer, but you have to find a buyer willing to distribute, who is going to take a series with Skank in now? Itโ€™s not as if sheโ€™s some great actress or a talented comedian, she canโ€™t even portray herself anymore sheโ€™s that far gone. I donโ€™t think anything will come of this, sheโ€™s damaged goods, her brand is now too toxic especially after last weekโ€™s revelations from Bunny. Sheโ€™d have to be seen to be cleared by SS for the public to even think of watching something with her in it.

perhaps he is going to write her autobiography? She has been talking about how her next autobiography is going to be explosive ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
What will that be? Autobiography number 10 of something. Jesus wept. More books than the bloody bible.
---
He looks like a weird version of Dane Bowers.
You could say, Another Level of Dane Bowers. I'll get my coat. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19

I know he was one of the writers of the Catherine Tate Show. Slumming it with Kipper then

• Haha
Reactions: 14
HaHa so this guy is casting her in some project is he, what a tosser ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ Well there was me saying TV producers stop platforming her only 30 minutes ago, and here we are again ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

Oh well she canโ€™t act, canโ€™t learn lines, canโ€™t sing, looks deformed and High Def TV is unforgiving, so weirdly quite looking forward to this, if it ever happens ๐Ÿ˜ it will be a complete disaster. What is wrong with this writer, why would you even think she can do anything acting related. This is gonna be fun isnโ€™t it, letโ€™s hope itโ€™s Spain based and she stays there for a long long time ๐Ÿ˜
she wont last long, with the hot weather and pubs,bars and clubs everywhere,stag parties and cheap booze,she will be pissed most of the time,miss her timing and rather spend time looking at her tits on the beach, shagging all and sundry. i could see her living well out there you know, photos by a pool but living in a tent or caravan, she wouldnt have to come back...... unless she broke the law and we all know ,it would only be a matter of time before shes driving around pissed or on something.

Reactions: 23
What will that be? Autobiography number 10 of something. Jesus wept. More books than the bloody bible.
---

You could say, Another Level of Dane Bowers. I'll get my coat. Lol
Except every Skanky book should come with โ€œMy dearest reader this is a work of fiction and any resemblance to characters alive or dead is purely coincidentalโ€.

I know he was one of the writers of the Catherine Tate Show. Slumming it with Kipper then
His IMDB is pathetic, his experience is patchy - Iโ€™m wondering if he was the tea boy for the writers and thatโ€™s how heโ€™s gained a couple of credits. He canโ€™t be anyone of serious ambition or talent if he is working with Skanky at this stage of both of their careers.

Reactions: 19
Benidorm writer & benidorm minor character actress Chrissy Rock who both live locally pose for pictures with Kipper having been rounded up by Slymi ... I call BS ... don't believe she has any show actually lined up ... He runs a bar out there, hasn't worked in any other capacity since 2019 and chrissy hasn't performed in years either, she writes books ... 2yrs of talks my arse ... monkey tennis again

• Haha
Reactions: 42

they have had some stars on benidorm, cilla and sue pollard etc., with small cameo's, cant see skanky doing anything other than taking her clothes off, singing badly at the karoke at neptunes or getting pissed and falling over. and thats just being her not acting ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He was probably with Chrissy Rock for lunch and she asked for a photo so Rymi can create a fantasy job opportunity.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Benidorm writer & benidorm minor character actress Chrissy Rock who both live locally pose for pictures with Kipper having been rounded up by Slymi ... I call BS ... don't believe she has any show actually lined up ... 2yrs of talks my arse ... monkey tennis again
you can tell shes in trouble and not so cocky,no photos with the bunny/ back to front v sign. ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
He was probably with Chrissy Rock for lunch and she asked for a photo so Rymi can create a fantasy job opportunity.
i have never seen her with another female celebrity (unless she wants something or a collaberation), she sees all women as competion, so i really think she tracked chrissie rock down for work..... i just hope its not for the 2 of them to do only fans together,dont think i could stomach the pouting and school uniforms on them both๐Ÿ˜‚:sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.