Katie Price #275 The Pain in Spain is circling the drain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rim Me is just a low level conman isn’t he, a grifter at the bottom of the entertainment industry, scratching away for scraps on the floor and bones some chancer might throw his way. Kinda love this is what her ‘management’ is now, shows how far she has fallen, he might get her freebies but he’ll never get her any decent work, if the Red Tops stopped paying him for his staged pics his career would be over, reckon that’s where most of his income comes from. Long may Skank stay with him, guy has no connections in the industry, bloke’s a joke, woo hoo you gotta love it.
All you have to do is look at his client list of the dregs, most haven't been on the zlist ladder and those that have like skank, coketona, westcrack, Chloe khan and Jessica alves have fallen off it and rely on invites to crappy club openings after they've been refurbished or sell lies and staged pictures to the press. At least we know while skanks with this tosser and sink boy her whole life totally crap and humiliation. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Poor Harvey. Why the duck isnt he on Ozempic? He 100% qualifies and the drug stops you feeling hungry? Any decent mother would have him on it a year ago. But no too busy with me me me me me. I guess when he has a heart attack she can milk the sympathy.

Poor man must be so uncomfortable being that big. He never stood a chance from conception, always off her face at Chinas.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
What ‘talent’ has Harvey actually got? Don’t get me wrong, lots of autistic kids and young people have talents. My own lad is very musical and has taught himself to play lots of instruments - he’s even played at concerts in Wells Cathedral. But Harvey, through no fault of his own, can’t seem to do anything except swear and eat carrot cakes.
Can somebody please cut and paste this onto skanks Instagram then we can laugh hysterically at her chavtastic wannabes getting their knickers in a right twist 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
oh my god she is advertising on her facebook after 2 years lets get this show on the road with Darren Litten he owns the bar MATEO'S in Benidorm to be honest it is more of a cafe the room is about 10 foot by ten foot(honest i have been once never again it was full of what i would say were dole dossers out on the piss)who thinks she will be doing a few turns there meet and greet and her belting out her so good singing voice

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I did a quick Google and IMDB on Derren Litten as I’ve never heard of him but as we don’t have broadcast tv, I didn’t think it that surprising. Having read his IMBD, I’m still wondering who is he?

It’s great being in talks with a writer, but you have to find a buyer willing to distribute, who is going to take a series with Skank in now? It’s not as if she’s some great actress or a talented comedian, she can’t even portray herself anymore she’s that far gone. I don’t think anything will come of this, she’s damaged goods, her brand is now too toxic especially after last week’s revelations from Bunny. She’d have to be seen to be cleared by SS for the public to even think of watching something with her in it.

perhaps he is going to write her autobiography? She has been talking about how her next autobiography is going to be explosive 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
he owns the bar Mateo's in Benidorm(dump i have been)he will not be writing anything for her she will be turning up for a meet and greet or a couple of turns on the karaoke

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I just spotted this photo on one of my friend's fb posts, it reminded me of somebody, can't think who...

toe.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 37
oh my god she is advertising on her facebook after 2 years lets get this show on the road with Darren Litten he owns the bar MATEO'S in Benidorm to be honest it is more of a cafe the room is about 10 foot by ten foot(honest i have been once never again it was full of what i would say were dole dossers out on the piss)who thinks she will be doing a few turns there meet and greet and her belting out her so good singing voice
She'll feel right at home then, that is right up her street

• Haha
Reactions: 22
All you have to do is look at his client list of the dregs, most haven't been on the zlist ladder and those that have like skank, coketona, westcrack, Chloe khan and Jessica alves have fallen off it and rely on invites to crappy club openings after they've been refurbished or sell lies and staged pictures to the press. At least we know while skanks with this tosser and sink boy her whole life totally crap and humiliation. 🤣
#AskStan Dear Stan, I am the manager of a top model. It's taken me 2 years to get a 2 year meeting for a 2 years in the making meeting about a meeting 2 years ago. The problem is, my "client" has, shall we say, very little to offer in the way of acting/talent/dancing/cooking/literacy/parenting/empathy/walking in a straight line (you get the drift) This 2 year meeting, which took me 2 years to organise, was very important 2 years ago, the fact my client took 2 years to be just about coherent to attend worries me somewhat. Is there any advice you can offer about forward planning 2 year meetings which are 2 years in the making for 2 years time? Thanks Stan. You're the best!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
The fawning over Harvey on insta makes me feel ill. He's a grown adult. If she'd not fucked up & stayed with Pete, Harvey would now have a much better life. I'm sure of it.
If the cock hungry witch had not been pissed and drugged up, with the occasional foot being rammed up its flange, when pregnant he would have had a much better chance of a normal life.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
1683710042916.png

wtf what does this mean 'After 2 years finally the meeting with have been waiting for' who's with ?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don't get it myself. There are so many well deserving, polite (not potty mouthed), talented disabled children, young adults out there, who should be promoted. Really, KFP has exploited H for her own benefit (cash/publicity/deflection). He learned the disgustingly bad language from her, she actually taught him to swear. He has major challenges & issues because he has never had a proper upbringing. No consistency of people caring for him. Quick ready meals, junk & cake as a diet. No exercise. Never trained to use a potty, let alone a toilet. I am still very shocked though, that he spends most time at his college, yet is still morbidly obese. I don't believe his medication alone, is causing the weight gain. The strain on his heart must be enormous.
I have worked at residential colleges like the one he attends ( not as a carer) and he will more than likely is being given food by staff to control his tantrums, staff I worked with would started to give one girl a bag of crisps, can of coke and a mars bar to get her out of bed. You will all be shocked at what happened next.............correct she refused point blank to get up unless she got her goodies.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
it as been reported first baby born with 3 parents Katie Carl and Ryan kept that quite

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2160239

wtf what does this mean 'After 2 years finally the meeting with have been waiting for' who's with ?
Having seen the derisory turnouts for her plaster classes I get the impression that all her bragging is to an almost empty room. The words that run through my mind every time I see one of her boasts about big things happening is the phrase used in Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous, "Fake it to Make it". She is trying to fool people in the media that she's hot stuff so that they'll give her exposure whereas in reality she's at a loose end and scratching for crumbs.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.