Katie Price #275 The Pain in Spain is circling the drain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's getting more and more desperate with each day that passes. A mum of 5 kids and hasn't got a recent photo of them all together because she's such a duck up for a mother they are split up all over the place. I wonder if deep down she knows she's an appalling parent
Of course not. All the fault and blame lies with Pete Yer bleep and Kieron Yer Wanka.
It is absolutely and positively NUFFINK to do with skank - she's the mowst amaaaaaaaaaaaawin' muvva innit
---
Oh duck! She was hunting him down after all? Derren WTF are you doing with this thing? It'll destroy your reputation!!

Yet it becomes apparent why it was stalking Chrissy Rock - it was after Derren Litten! It also seems to think he's going to find "work" for her too, maybe write a show about an past-it, plasticised old munter hiding out on the Costas searching for drink/drugs and dimwit toyboys all based on one of the caravan parks of course.? Maybe she could be the slightly younger version of Madge Harvey?
1683699019282.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
After a part in Benidorm then?
Will she be playing the old dear on the mobility scooter (sorry I don't watch it but isn't he the writer?)
Hence meeting Chrissy Rock?
She was trawling the Costas for him, CR must have been her route into the clique but my friend knows him so I'd better have a word.

In any case Derren said he was not writing any more Benidorm as it has run its course to which any further series would make it beyond the ridiculous it was supposed to be, not to mention the association with the skank that'll torpedo any project.

I wonder if she's proposing he write a show with her as a slightly younger Madge coping (??) with her 7 daughters (because she's an amaaaaaain' Muvva)? madge in benidorm - Bing images
---
I did a quick Google and IMDB on Derren Litten as Iโ€™ve never heard of him but as we donโ€™t have broadcast tv, I didnโ€™t think it that surprising. Having read his IMBD, Iโ€™m still wondering who is he?

Itโ€™s great being in talks with a writer, but you have to find a buyer willing to distribute, who is going to take a series with Skank in now? Itโ€™s not as if sheโ€™s some great actress or a talented comedian, she canโ€™t even portray herself anymore sheโ€™s that far gone. I donโ€™t think anything will come of this, sheโ€™s damaged goods, her brand is now too toxic especially after last weekโ€™s revelations from Bunny. Sheโ€™d have to be seen to be cleared by SS for the public to even think of watching something with her in it.

perhaps he is going to write her autobiography? She has been talking about how her next autobiography is going to be explosive ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Working title of
"The Dairies off an' 'ol slaaaaaaag. My Lyfe wiv men 'oo yewse MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE but Ize invincibubble Innit"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Benidorm finished in 2018, think most of his other tv work was before this. He has a podcast and owns a bar . Doubt it will be tv related with him
Has he given her and SB jobs handing out flyers in the English Square??

OMFG - its going to be the Noo Sticky Vicky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: 50 gallon oil drums out of her foof etc.............................

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Goodmorning everyone! Spot on comment about the gap between their pelvis area! Shows no sexual energy.
It's like kissing your granny when you are a kid .........oh sorry he is :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What the blinkin eck is this? on twatter.. ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

View attachment 2159745
Omg it like Peter Kayes 'Chorley Fm' ... the kind of community radio station you get the weird unknown local people being DJs, their pics advertising it on your local chip shop wall because no one has any idea it exists ... God Almighty the doors really are shut on her now if this is the best she can get. Just embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2159958
So thatโ€™s why she was getting her hair done! ๐Ÿ™„
So which is it then ... 2yrs of meetings or trying to get a meeting for 2yrs ... with a guy who runs a local bar ... not hard to do Slymi, anyone could have a meeting with him tomorrow ... at least get your BS timeline straight ... idiot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So which is it then ... 2yrs of meetings or trying to get a meeting for 2yrs ... with a guy who runs a local bar ... not hard to do Slymi, anyone could have a meeting with him tomorrow ... at least get your BS timeline straight ... idiot
Iโ€™ve never watched Benidorm, aware of itโ€˜s existence, think it was very popular in itโ€˜s day, but that was a while ago now, looking at this Darren on Wikipedia things ainโ€™t been good for him lately, ooooh very much like Skank ๐Ÿ˜

His wikiโ€ฆ

Litten wrote and directed the sitcom Scarborough for the BBC. It started airing in September 2019. It was poorly received by critics,and cancelled after one series.

In 2020, following information that Scarborough had been axed by the BBC, Litten embarked on a new career, purchasing a bar in Benidorm. The bar opened in July 2020 and is named Mateo's Bar after a character in the show. The venue features real-life props from the set of Benidorm, and guest appearances from cast members from the show. In September 2020, due to enforced quarantine rules from COVID-19. Mateo's was temporarily closed

As you say Tracey, 2 years in discussion, what a load of bs, heโ€™s done nothing in the last couple of years but run a bar ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ looks to me like a couple of desperate people touting for work. He might have had success with Benidorm, but TV is fickle, heโ€™s been chewed up and spat out by the machine ever since, I doubt anything will come of this partnership, Skank canโ€™t act, sing or even stick at anything for longer than 5 minutes, this โ€˜projectโ€™ if it ever gets off the ground is doomed, Skank has zero talent for what he has planned and she looks hideous now, few want to see this Skank in anything at all, most want her gone from our screens, but in a way I canโ€™t wait to see what this is all about, the big laughs are gonna be coming our way. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thereโ€™s a Facebook post from the sun on her OF earnings โ€ฆ I couldnโ€™t help but have a bit of a snigger at this one about Harveyโ€™s iPad
IMG_5318.jpeg
๐Ÿคญ

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Theres always a slight element of truth in the ramblings.She is probably going to take part in a podcast.
I donโ€™t know why anyone bothers, she just repeats the same thing.
Exes.....mental elf.....kids my world....lots of upcoming work....never underestimate The Pricey....boobs.....woo hoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Says a lot about slymi Rymi and his industry connections it's took 2yrs to get his star client skank a job as a barmaid or toilet attendant in his bar. ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Please let her have a residency in Mateo's bar not quite Vegas but worth it for the laughs ๐Ÿ˜‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Says a lot about slymi Rymi and his industry connections it's took 2yrs to get his star client skank a job as a barmaid or toilet attendant in his bar. ๐Ÿคฃ
He should have called me! I could have pointed him in the direction of a temp agency sheโ€™d have been found work within weeks. Actually I hear that due to the Skanks PA fees, they are planning on using her to decorate the outside of a few churches. Theyโ€™ll obviously supply the uniform.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Rim Me is just a low level conman isnโ€™t he, a grifter at the bottom of the entertainment industry, scratching away for scraps on the floor and bones some chancer might throw his way. Kinda love this is what her โ€˜managementโ€™ is now, shows how far she has fallen, he might get her freebies but heโ€™ll never get her any decent work, if the Red Tops stopped paying him for his staged pics his career would be over, reckon thatโ€™s where most of his income comes from. Long may Skank stay with him, guy has no connections in the industry, blokeโ€™s a joke, woo hoo you gotta love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.