Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we supposed to be impressed? Is she toadying about after her Damehood again?
---
Keep your fucking freebie your sister Sophie the source gave you skanky you cunt. I'M having a royal stew for the cornation you illiterate fuckwit. View attachment 2152667
Miles better than the muck skanky posts Stan.
---
He knows his own face isn't good enough, so the only way he can make money is by filtering the shit out of it and make himself look like a matinee idol instead of the coarse lump he really is.
Nah he looks more like a Manatee Idol
---
what is it with that stupid string skirt?
They're her old hair extenshuns!
---
D'awwwwww..... he lurves her....

View attachment 2152922

Although he could be trying to push her off in this shot...

View attachment 2152923
That thigh tattoo looks like she's shat herself
---
The only good thing I have to say about Cowmilla is that she does love dogs - isnt she a patron at Battersea now?
Aside from that NOWT!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Of course! Cases neatly packed having laundered clothes yesterday evening. Souvenirs for all family and children carefully stowed amongst clothes and in hand luggage. Passport and tickets checked and ready in the usually ever present bumbag, and airport transfer organised for a timely arrival at airport.

That's the villa next door, now regards Skankerella....naaah, chaos, don't know what day it is and couldn't find her arse with an atlas!

Reactions: 28
Great idea! I hate that horse fair thing (even though I am 1/16th Romany), furthermore I am an uncertain that even that lot would entertain dat fing once they'd heard it screeching at them more than 5 minutes about "Der Pwicey............................"
---
The account on Companies House does not look healthy…only £21k profit as of April 2022 and something like £696 in the bank!
Oooooh what a shock! Another company destined to go down the kharzi imminently leaving a string of debts behind, largely due to all the Directior's Loans it has removed from company coffers
---
Those arse implants look like they’ve gone hard. I would think that’s dangerous.
Imagine it fell over whilst pissed? The resulting explosion would cause a tsunami to wipe out Spain
---
Wearing another revolting crinkly nylon number from JYY though; Just imagine the sparks coming off her when Phil and Grant bang together underneath.......................................

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
OMG the replies on her drinking post, she’s getting slated over on her IG

I think some of these below are even coming from people who like her, karma is here Tattlers, she’s fooling very few now….

View attachment 2153329
The answer to that is that actually NOBODY loves her - skank is the only one who loves her. It seems even der fairmerli are keeping out of her latest shitstorm
---
When you get freebies, you must take what you get! The Butcher was probably fed up of her and her freebies and did Phil and Grant different sizes hoping she won’t come back!
He had a couple of spare ones in a drawer for some reason and since it was a freebie he used them on skank Waste not want not .....
---
You are awesome as are Mr and Miss Potato x

you need to be cautious, you can cook, you can drive, you can look after animals, sort the kids out and meet all their needs and you actually have a job. Oh fuck, Stan you could be the next new egg
She'll be trying to track you down once she sobers up. In that case Stan old mate - you are perfectly safe Woo Hoo!!

Last edited:
I think she ran to Spain because the Bunny neglect was too much for her.
Are the dogs in an outbuilding in her mansion?
Maybe the graffiti person will come back, but, unlikely because I think that was an inside job.
Or the house gets attacked again by thieves who break in, don’t steal anything, then leave the place tidier that it was before.

Quite ironic really as it’s never told the truth in its life, so just another lie.

Reactions: 18
One of my comments there

Reactions: 31
The papers know she's in a villa but they'll buy pics making out like she's wandering around a resort with mole face and he's chucking her on a sunbed cos she's revolting......what's with that. Roll on losing everything ya messy bish!

Reactions: 22
Looking like a bulldog chewing a wasp.
View attachment 2153557
That mouth is just awful ... looks too wide for her face and the filler has migrated away from the middle so the lips look really odd when she drinks the alcohol. She looks absolutely horrendous. That's not her first glass of alcohol or her last either, she is clearly drunk. Carol thinks nothing of her, she just provides his zleb status and Slymi is encouraging her car crash appearance and behaviour for the coin ... its her own fault and consequences for her awful attitude and begaviour that her life has spiralled in this way, whatever else we think of them surely her family must be worried about her with this pair of creeps telling her what she wants to hear. This is a car crash in slow motion, I don't think she will live long if this carries on, she must have so many physical health problems due to the awful surgeries - her face and body are a mess
---
State of Kipper at the moment someone would tack her up to a cart and drive her

Reactions: 33
she looks so out of it on the latest video on her instagram i will not be surprised if the video is taken off soon

Reactions: 22
SFP had posted the same one as well. I was wondering who it was in Sophie's story video of Albert in the conservatory with the blue trainers on. Looked they were at her mum's. Whoever it was had a manicure.

Reactions: 13
Ha you can tell I’m bored, We Krusties all know the papers talk absolute bollocks when it comes to the Skank , all smoke and mirrors,
it actually looks quite good for that price 69 euro a night i would have been intrested in booking it but only if the owners give proof it as had a deep clean after the last guest(but then again i suppose i could save myself £400 by flogging the dirty underwear she as prob left on the floor under the bed
---
at least at the beginning he could fake liking touching her now it is at arms length

Last edited:
Hello, how are we all today ?….Um, I’ll tell you how I am, rough, drinking in the afternoon on coronation day at 45 years old has meant Kylie has a bit of a hangover this morning My one consolation is knowing Skanky looked 10x more drunk than I was yesterday and she’s basically the same age as me, so I’m surmising she has a hangover from hell today, and I’m loving that thought….you mean girl Kylie

Ho Ho Ho, hope she is indeed feeling rotten hope the gruesome twosome also had a massive row, roll on their next IG posts. Really feel it’s falling apart for her now, even for her she’s looking really awful on this trip, karma is here, and we’ve still got whatever is going on next week to come. I think she won’t be coming back for Tuesday, she’ll ignore whatever it is as she always does, but I can taste her comeuppance, it’s dangling in front of us now, woo hoo, hope I’m not jumping the gun but it really feels like things are finally moving against her. Let’s see what nonsense the three Spanish holiday (it’s not work ) clowns bring us today. Meanwhile I‘m hunting down my own hangover cure this morning….eeek

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.