Katie Price #273 Kids neglected, situations sad, get those wee ones back to their dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s right, pair of deadbeats, duck off and leave your obviously troubled children, who are your absolute world. Its not hard to foresee serious issues for them as they grow up. Unless , and here is hoping that steps have been take to remove them and she is running away.
Maybe J&B have been placed in care in the last 24 hours

• Sad
Reactions: 30
So, when do the comedy norks appear in bikini shots with the tresses loosely styled in a ponytail complete with a full pallette of make up?
About all it has left is getting the tits out whilst SB plays find the sausage with Rymi.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Maybe J&B have been placed in care in the last 24 hours
It's a possibility. It could be the 'immediate removal' she tried to make out happened with Kieran. All very avoidable as she could have just
been reasonable and shared access to the kids she can't take care of!
---
So, when do the comedy norks appear in bikini shots with the tresses loosely styled in a ponytail complete with a full pallette of make up?
About all it has left is getting the tits out whilst SB plays find the sausage with Rymi.
I have an inkling she will ask for pwivacy at this time and say the pwess are all nasty and should leave her alone.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
looking at the pictures on that nightclub page not one of them look like they have had a wash or dressed up before going out more like they just went out and grabbed anyone lurking in a shop doorway and bribed them with a fiver if they would come and have picture took with Katie every young person i know who is going to a nightclub are dressed up to the nines make up,hair clean clothes
the one in red looks like he was working on a car before he went there, perhaps he had broken down outside 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well Tattlers, luckily I have a bottle in, yes I’ve gone there, opened a bottle of my favourite Pint-Sized Pop Princess finest wine and at 9:30pm on a school night 💃🏽🤦🏽‍♀️😁

It tastes extra lovely tonight and I may have a smile on my face very similar to my Kylie here 😁….

0EFD62CC-50D0-48D5-BFFD-ABC961E3A53F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Is it because more people are around in daylight? Something isn’t right and I have alarm bells ringing extra loudly in my head especially in combination with the “I light candles every morning to pretend it’s my birthday”. She is seeking comfort from memories of her birthday, only thing is Kipper isn’t in most of her birthday memories as she’s been away for many of them.
i wondered if she was locked in her bedroom ? otherwise i thought she would have had a pet with her or gone to her brother for comfort, if she was scared of the dark or night.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Old Skanky looks like she’s been crying (good). No shots of her getting hair & nails done so I think this was a last minute escape rather than face the tit hitting the fan.
She looks so unkempt. Greasy hair, creased clothes. Guantanamo prison outfit. He has the same aggressive looking sneer. She’s running from something. With this last week’s revelations, animals, Bunny’s series of videos & MM3 likely to be cancelled, she’s flitting off! Fishy. Who would leave the kids with all this hanging round? Plus, yet again, missing another chance to see AFP. Such a caring & loving individual ….NOT. Fingers crossed the 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩is going to hit the fan, big time.🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Some thoughts........She was reported for harassment in December and police have 6 months to charge - she could have been charged now at 5 months on.

If that investigation has concluded I think it would reveal that a) she is totally unhinged and b) she probably used the kids in her harassment
of K&M. Getting them to take video, getting them to talk about affairs etc. This would make the seriousness of what she's done in sentencing terms much worse as she has used vulnerable people in her offending. It would also be extremely bad with regards
to access and custody! This would be on top of all the concerning Bunny videos.

• Wow
Reactions: 43
They both look awful. Why would they arrange the 'backgrid' pics knowing they looked like this?
I still maintain that she has got herself caught up in something massively illegal and messy and Rymi and SB are totally involved. They must be laughing their socks off if that’s the case because no one seems to have taken the bait (journos) and we all know they read here. They both look miserable/worried/stressed : GOOD!!

Reactions: 36
Rymi's turn to wear it.
Waiting for Cole to arrive so they can share it.

I don't give a shiny shite what Cuntboy & Fat Little Fucker get up to together. However, I think they're both complicit, especially Cuntboy in the dramas of the kids. You can't tell us the FLF has no clue what's been going on either. Well Rim Me, hopefully your slag mate won't be bringing in anymore dosh for you. Who the duck will want to be associated with the rancid witch after this?

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.