Katie Price #273 Kids neglected, situations sad, get those wee ones back to their dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both got faces like bulldog chewing wasps. wheres the kids? Looksnpossibly long haul taking a pillow??
Well she won’t be at the family gathering at AFP’s then. Gets out of making excuses as to why Crawl wouldn’t be invited. Who’s looking after the kids? Something odd going on. Plus, what’s the boots for? Hiding ❄❄❄❄ coming back or going out? Could it be running away from some 💩💩💩 hitting the fan? Unlikely but I live in hope👍

Reactions: 44
Not sure about that, but it’s not a teenager.
---

Possibly not….
So long as they are safe that's the main thing. Never expected to feel so bad for children I don't know. The rest of it is smoke and mirrors but at least those kids are safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Thank you DC and Brah...

I think we can all rest a little easier tonight, with the knowledge they are no where near that deplorable bleep and her twisted cunty sidekick.

Let's hope reunification with KH and MP will happen now, with lots of support and family therapy
Yes I will sleep better tonight, for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I really am getting the vibe from these photos of when famous criminals and killers are photographed, the sort of photo that will be used ever more
and everyone will say, look, you could tell all along, they have those dead eyes.

View attachment 2146228
Me too, she looks gone, lost, troubled, scared, busted, I am actually starting to believe we are seeing the end-game unfolding, really does look like her untouchable days are nearing an end.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Says she needs to be with her kids for their MH, but she’s off out the country 🤔 (again)

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
Old Skanky looks like she’s been crying (good). No shots of her getting hair & nails done so I think this was a last minute escape rather than face the tit hitting the fan.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Wheels in motion, that's all I can say. And Bunny's YouTube has helped inordinately as I predicted last night. There are still criminal investigations ongoing (both sides) but looking more positive than it has for a while. Sorry, I just can't risk saying anymore as my info from a colleague of a colleague. Even if the papers report something else it's deflection and by the way Skanky Pants is swanning off says way more than I am able to.
I love you ❤💖❤💖Thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 47
That’s right, pair of deadbeats, duck off and leave your obviously troubled children, who are your absolute world. Its not hard to foresee serious issues for them as they grow up. Unless , and here is hoping that steps have been take to remove them and she is running away.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Looks like that's the Coronation Victoria sponge out the window then 🍰 - Never mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That’s right, pair of deadbeats, duck off and leave your obviously troubled children, who are your absolute world. Its not hard to foresee serious issues for them as they grow up. Unless , and here is hoping that steps have been take to remove them and she is running away.

Of course she's running away. She's a coward. She knows she's done wrong & hopefully really in the tit now.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Look at the body language in every photo in the Mail, these are two people who do not like each other and it deffo looks like some serious 💩 has gone down, they both look so f*cked, they actually look like they are fleeing the country. There will be some massive rows going down on this trip, that is one very unhappy ‘couple’, they both looked filled with tension and troubles.

2023 will be my year Lorraine, lots of amazing projects incoming, The Pwicey is back ….

967BC124-BAB2-4713-BA3F-67322160A81E.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
so after newspaper reports about Bunny on Instagram and on YouTube
KP skips out early the next morning on holiday without them !!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.