Katie Price #273 Kids neglected, situations sad, get those wee ones back to their dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they were off on a flight first thing this morning, I hope that means J and B were removed last night. I am so relieved to hear they are safe and being looked after. Skanky looks absolutely terrible, even by her own low standards, so I’m going to assume she was running away in a hurry from the tit storm that is about to hit her.
SS, family court, child neglect, animal neglect, no more MM, BH finally going ahead. Everyone seeing her for the total witch she really is, and the media finally turning against her.
Wonder when she will be back??

• Heart
Reactions: 47
If they were off on a flight first thing this morning, I hope that means J and B were removed last night. I am so relieved to hear they are safe and being looked after. Skanky looks absolutely terrible, even by her own low standards, so I’m going to assume she was running away in a hurry from the tit storm that is about to hit her.
SS, family court, child neglect, animal neglect, no more MM, BH finally going ahead. Everyone seeing her for the total witch she really is, and the media finally turning against her.
Wonder when she will be back??
L
Kipper will be back to Weds afternoons supervised visits hopefully .... probably with Edna this time around

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thats what I think, PA and Caprice had a falling out and this is to show they are all good
They are both long in the tooth media personalities who are married with children ... zero chance this is a secret affair caught on camera... neither of them have any history of playing that game in the media either so just friends at lunch I would say

Reactions: 32
Why has she allowed these recent Backgrid photos to be released?Dont they work together? her fleeing, looking absolutely terrible, something obviously afoot. Don’t know why she would want these in the public domain.
I have everything crossed that it is all finally going to implode.

Reactions: 26
The stench of desperation from the thing just lately is unbelievable. Pics taken at the nightclub with scruffy people that probably don’t own the £15 for the pic never mind spend it on it. Even if they had saved up their pocket money, you’d think they’d have a wash and a change of clothes first. Then booked backgrid pics at the airport when they couldn’t look more miserable and unhappy. She doesn’t even try to look good anymore. Even the hair and nails don’t seem to matter anymore. What has happened to her getting her license back??? Gone very quiet on that. Family are taking a back seat too. I don’t think it will be long before she gets her comeuppance now.
That is just desperation you’re smelling 💩💩

I know Skank’s personal appearance hasn’t been great for a while but this is a new level of sloppiness even for her.

Plank Boy doesn’t look happy in any of those photos, he’s going on a holiday he’s not paying for and he can’t even manage a smile? In fact he looks downright angry or pissed off in every photo! She looks like her usual miserable bleep self.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Drinking my Kylie wine I’ve just been browsing the airport photos again, they look even worse on a second viewing, gee the state of them, it’s like a pound-shop Bonnie & Clyde have been rumbled and are making a run for the hills, can’t stop laughing at how miserable and awful they both look. It’s been a long time coming but it does look like karma is here, it’s living and breathing in these photos tonight….

454C1856-764E-4990-B837-E54A026AC929.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Kh and MP have not posted at all on IG today, let's hope it's all connected in some way.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Drinking my Kylie wine I’ve just been browsing the airport photos again, they look even worse on a second viewing, gee the state of them, it’s like a pound-shop Bonnie & Clyde have been rumbled and are making a run for the hills, can’t stop laughing at how miserable and awful they both look. It’s been a long time coming but it does look like karma is here, it’s living and breathing in these photos tonight….

View attachment 2146422
These photos show how little he actually cares about her, she looks a mess. If I looked messy my OH would tidy me up, pull down the hoodie that’s bunched up around the neck and any other bits that were riding up or hanging low or whatever. His outfit looks tidy, chavvy as duck, but still tidily presented.

Reactions: 26

View attachment 2146422
Her face is still full of arrogance.
Think it's going to be 'pity poor Katie, just as she's getting her life back her MH and feet have deteriorated again, not helped by KH stealing her children and refusing to return them, SS have let her down again'!

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.