Katie Price #273 Kids neglected, situations sad, get those wee ones back to their dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want to jinx it and get my hopes up...but those pics of KP and CW at the airport were shockingly bad, and they do genuinely look piiiiissseeeedd offfff!! And with all that's happened in the last few days, could this be some good news at last....🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 53
They both look awful. Why would they arrange the 'backgrid' pics knowing they looked like this?
Gawd, it looks dog rough. Wonky eyes, lumpy face & lips like inner tubes. I agree she looks like she’s been crying, but given she’s as hard as nails with heart like an iceberg, unlikely. He’s sneering a looks aggressive & angry. Hope they kick off BIG time. Let’s hope we find out what’s occurring for them to suddenly leave the country. And that we find out where those little kiddies are. What about those poor animals, who’s feeding them too, if they’ve done a quick flit?

Reactions: 51
Just catching up.. I can't believe it's off on its holidays again, this is extremely dodgy. Where the hell are the children, who's looking after them and the animals? I can't believe this, it's just been outed for the animal and child abusing scruffy bleep we always knew it was and here it is, without a care in the world, off on its jollys again, no kids in sight, looking like it's crawled outta it's Pitt, grabbed it's pillow, stood up and walked out the door. I am very concerned about those kids. Something is definitely not right here, I hope this is under investigation

Reactions: 34
i wondered if she was locked in her bedroom ? otherwise i thought she would have had a pet with her or gone to her brother for comfort, if she was scared of the dark or night.
It crossed my mind, that they possibly where left at home alone, with maybe?? Maybe?? The woman next door checking in?? But I threw that thought right out my head, because what sort of adult would you be, to maybe be aware of such dangerous actions and not report the absence parent to the police....

So then my next thought was.... god!! Maybe they are alone and no one is aware!!

I'm not sure in which order the YouTube or IG videos went... date and time stamp ect...

But the videos seemed to be playing in real time and sequence of events seemed to be during the time mother dearest was away getting pissed...
No signs of another adult or young adult within the vicinity?? Of J and B.

So so sad and scary.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
They look dreadful - as if they've thrown some stuff in a bag and made a run for it. Not how most people look going off on holiday.

Reactions: 44
Just catching up.. I can't believe it's off on its holidays again, this is extremely dodgy. Where the hell are the children, who's looking after them and the animals? I can't believe this, it's just been outed for the animal and child abusing scruffy bleep we always knew it was and here it is, without a care in the world, off on its jollys again, no kids in sight, looking like it's crawled outta it's Pitt, grabbed it's pillow, stood up and walked out the door. I am very concerned about those kids. Something is definitely not right here, I hope this is under investigation
DC16 said the kids are OK (y) Brah day said things are happening with regard to criminal investigations, looking positive!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Read back a few pages Lowkey, the children are safe, we think she’s in big trouble, she’s running, things are happening fast now 🙏🏾👍🏾

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Wheels in motion, that's all I can say. And Bunny's YouTube has helped inordinately as I predicted last night. There are still criminal investigations ongoing (both sides) but looking more positive than it has for a while. Sorry, I just can't risk saying anymore as my info from a colleague of a colleague. Even if the papers report something else it's deflection and by the way Skanky Pants is swanning off says way more than I am able to.
I feel a song coming on. ❣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What’s all this about then ?

I don't believe it's anything more than friends having lunch. Peters an effectionate, touchy feely type person, isn't he. He's not skank and I think he's capable of keeping his underwear on nowadays lol

• Haha
Reactions: 37
What’s all this about then ?

they look like they are having an informal lunch and the way hes holding her hand ,is in like a gratitude thank you, not remotely in a romantic way. its for publicity only, not a torrid affair etc.,

Reactions: 32
The stench of desperation from the thing just lately is unbelievable. Pics taken at the nightclub with scruffy people that probably don’t own the £15 for the pic never mind spend it on it. Even if they had saved up their pocket money, you’d think they’d have a wash and a change of clothes first. Then booked backgrid pics at the airport when they couldn’t look more miserable and unhappy. She doesn’t even try to look good anymore. Even the hair and nails don’t seem to matter anymore. What has happened to her getting her license back??? Gone very quiet on that. Family are taking a back seat too. I don’t think it will be long before she gets her comeuppance now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Who would have ` thunk ` .... it would be lil BunnyBops, who eventually dropped her manky abusive arse in the tit 👏👏👏 and fully exposed her ` mother `..... ( which is the usual MO for arrogant twats like her, at some point, they trip up, she has a face like a slapped arse in the airport pics .... GOOD ) ..... I have always maintained, and learnt during my 55yrs on this planet, have led quite an interesting life, personal and work😉 .... to have faith and ` patience `.... ` Good things, come to those who wait `......

Thank you to @DC16 ... @Brah Day Izit? and others for keeping us in the loop and also for those of us who took time to report to certain authorities, I'm sure this helped KH with this case, showing him people do care ... I know its not over yet, this will take time ... but to know the children are somewhere safe, NOT WITH HER and her scumbag druggie PRAT ... and that things are moving behind the scenes ... has calmed my nerves tonight ... Im celebrating by drinking a large glass of chilled coconut juice ( dreaming its a Malibu with pineapple, sadly I don't drink alcohol anymore 🥺 💤💤💤💤 ) ...

The GFM is at £4428 .... go fund me's have zero accountability and often used by scammers ....

GOOD LUCK Kieran and Michelle 👌🤗 ..... you BOTH have MANY people supporting you

Il say it AGAIN you lovely tattlers NASTY NOSEY PWWESKY TWWWOLLSSS 😎 ..... 👆 ` It takes a village ..... to raise a child ` 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.