Katie Price #273 Kids neglected, situations sad, get those wee ones back to their dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she doesn’t try and blame Bunny for any possible custody changes - KP is such a vicious, toxic person who can never take responsibility for her own actions.
Of course she will, she blamed Bunny when she got banned from TikTok - she will throw the blame at anyone, including those poor children who serve no purpose to her other than to extract revenge.

It will take months/years to undo the damage she has caused those children.
---
She'll probably laugh it off, like she did before with the TikTok ban. Blamed Bunny for "getting Mummy into trouble."
Exactly what I said moments ago!

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Finally got the prison jumpsuit on then?....and a couple of bowling balls under the top :sick: Then the magical boots of sympathy! I hope this means she's in trouble over the kids, she is always running away on holiday to avoid things.

View attachment 2146012
She probably wears the boots when traveling in the hopes of a free upgrade or at the very least priority boarding. Stupid cow. There is no reason whatsoever for her still to be wearing those at all!

Reactions: 42
They look dreadful - as if they've thrown some stuff in a bag and made a run for it. Not how most people look going off on holiday.
Who knows there could be a warrant out for their arrest and they have done a runner, they definitely look like they are running from something.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
They both look awful. Why would they arrange the 'backgrid' pics knowing they looked like this?
Probably ready for her next ' needs help for mental elf' ploy. Not long now to the next bankruptcy hearing don't forget? Probably a trip to the Priory planned once she gets back? Doubtless will claim all the 'stress' of dealing with KH has led to a 'breakdown'.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Sometimes things need to be left unsaid.

Forewarned is forearmed even for that trio of fuckwits.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
Sometimes things need to be left unsaid.

Forewarned is forearmed even for that trio of fuckwits.
Tres interessant!

I’m a bit socially inept so I think I understand, but I’m sure all will become crystal in due course.

Reactions: 28
I've been playing catch up again as threads are moving so fast.
The situation with B & J is beyond comprehension. I just can't get my head around what a neglectful slovenly piece of tit she is aided by Sinkboy, Rim me and her deluded family. I'm echoing what others have said and I genuinely think she's been leaving the kids alone at home.
I think something happened late yesterday with the kids and to escape the prevailing tit show, they booked early flights out of the UK. KFP looks worse than normal and SB looks more miserable than usual.
Honestly my heart can't stand the way B and J have been treated and it breaks knowing an 8 year old child is looking for validation online in the middle of the night from strangers.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
but sink boy will be pleased he has no time for the kids. He will see them as competition and much prefers it just being them two well he has his wish and i for one am pleased they are finally away from that awful pair

what would happen if somebody called the RSPCA and said the animals had just been left as KFP was in a hurry and left without providing care for them,would they go out to check?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
They had large suitcases so are going for more than a few days.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Well done, it was a tough thread to title considering all the happenings of the last 3 days, you did good. One of my favourite bits was the brilliant Krusty who called KFP and SB "Aunty Skank and Uncle Wank", seriously couldn't stop laughing, there's always a silver lining on here x
That’s the first time I’ve been called a Krustie, what an honour it is and a moment I’ll never forget….. It will only be topped when Skanky gets what hopefully is coming…….. 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
they look like they are having an informal lunch and the way hes holding her hand ,is in like a gratitude thank you, not remotely in a romantic way. its for publicity only, not a torrid affair etc.,
They clearly know the photos are being taken too.
---
look how long the sleeves are on that top , what a tit she looks 😂
Well to get tops big enough to cover Phil and Grant she has to buy ridiculously large sizes which are like this then far too long in the sleeves.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I see what you mean.
Left leg? ;)
---
View attachment 2146134

Amazing that not long ago there are pictures of her flogging jyy clothing wearing big wedge shoes. Now back in moon boots, who is this deluded fool trying to convince. Even the brainhead fans must have a hard job swallowing this nonsense.
Loada $#!Te isn't it!
And it's a really bad shot - looks like that tree is growing out of Kippers head.
There must be a WOOD joke in there somewhere.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Well she won’t be at the family gathering at AFP’s then. Gets out of making excuses as to why Crawl wouldn’t be invited. Who’s looking after the kids? Something odd going on. Plus, what’s the boots for? Hiding ❄❄❄❄ coming back or going out? Could it be running away from some 💩💩💩 hitting the fan? Unlikely but I live in hope👍
I think it would be waaay too obvious to smuggle sniff and dosh in her moon-boots as they will undoubtedly draw attention and probably get scanned.
It's possible that they are a deliberate distraction with booty being stashed elsewhere.
---
Who would have ` thunk ` .... it would be lil BunnyBops, who eventually dropped her manky abusive arse in the tit 👏👏👏 and fully exposed her ` mother `..... ( which is the usual MO for arrogant twats like her, at some point, they trip up, she has a face like a slapped arse in the airport pics .... GOOD ) ..... I have always maintained, and learnt during my 55yrs on this planet, have led quite an interesting life, personal and work😉 .... to have faith and ` patience `.... ` Good things, come to those who wait `......

Thank you to @DC16 ... @Brah Day Izit? and others for keeping us in the loop and also for those of us who took time to report to certain authorities, I'm sure this helped KH with this case, showing him people do care ... I know its not over yet, this will take time ... but to know the children are somewhere safe, NOT WITH HER and her scumbag druggie PRAT ... and that things are moving behind the scenes ... has calmed my nerves tonight ... Im celebrating by drinking a large glass of chilled coconut juice ( dreaming its a Malibu with pineapple, sadly I don't drink alcohol anymore 🥺 💤💤💤💤 ) ...

The GFM is at £4428 .... go fund me's have zero accountability and often used by scammers ....

GOOD LUCK Kieran and Michelle 👌🤗 ..... you BOTH have MANY people supporting you

Il say it AGAIN you lovely tattlers NASTY NOSEY PWWESKY TWWWOLLSSS 😎 ..... 👆 ` It takes a village ..... to raise a child ` 🥰
Yes, but please don't take those childden go to 'The Village Of The Damned!' ;)
---
What the hell went wrong 😬
I've had a bit of a mad thought....
Kipper has said on her shows 'I can't wear this again public cos' I've worn it before.'
We know that she never washes her clothes so, what are the chances most of her clothes are binned on holiday then the cases re-packed with something else to bring home? :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.