Katie Price #273 Kids neglected, situations sad, get those wee ones back to their dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We haven’t had any flying monkeys for a while, I’ve been expecting them over the last week with everything that has happened, but no.

I wonder if she is losing support from what’s left of her dregs, I mean entourage.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Edna, sitting at her laptop tonight trying to write Skanky’s latest SM statement about tonight’s events…..

8D28D63F-830E-4DCB-A367-EA5BD14A7956.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
What great news to catch up to. I cannot wait to see the downfall....... and going on holiday again will not endear her to any other public. She really is finally getting karma. I need an emergency run to sainsburys tomorrow for wine!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I have a feeling something else is about to come out and that's why it's running away, like the coward she is. Causes all this tit by being an evil, narcissistic witch then runs off and hides when her games come back to bite her on her ass.
I hope we are now on the road to it being cancelled for good, I don't see how it can wriggle outta this one. Blatant evidence of a child in serious danger and being neglected I think is what we needed to finally finish this witch off.
I'm relieved to read wherever the children are, they are safe away from her. I'm hoping there's been an emergency removal order for the kids

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Not moody and mysterious gives more vibes off
Few questions here…

Why is she wearing the boots? Something to hide in there? ❄❄❄
Where are they going?
This is money laundering, I’m pretty sure..

Oh and who’s looking after your children??

KFP looks a right state. Like she hasn’t washed or ironed her clothes. A bag lady.,She looks awful. I would avoid her if I saw her, thinking she was a woman / drug user. Oh wait…..
I think you may be right about the boots as they seem to only make an appearance when she,s going away or to an event. Wish like in Australia customs would query her many holidays.

Reactions: 28
WOW, hopefully that is now the end of her destroying the children's lives. I didn't anticipate today's events!! I just hope that the damage she has caused them can be undone. I'm so relieved that they are away from her, hope KH soon gets them back home where they are safe.
What a scruffy, dirty sight she looked at the airport, a bag of rags yuk. Looks like life is crumbling all around her 😀😀😀

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Makes me laugh when people say Money laundering, pair of fuckers haven’t got a pot to piss in, where’s the money being spent? Not on their bleeping appearance, then people are saying with luck jet and bunny have been taken away, what about the animals? Who’s looking after them, do you think it made a quick stop home, changed bunny’s wet bedding, mopped the floor to clean up the dog piss and tit Packed a suitcase and fucked off to the airport? This pair are really a piece of work , or any use to man or beast

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why is it carrying a pillow? I know , walk through the airport, pictures taken , job done, cab to pontins

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've just been reading the comments on the latest DM article, and thinking "they're a Tattler" 😆 😆

What does she look like? At this point I wouldn't be surprised if she transititions into a bloke because without the airbags she's starting to resemble one.....

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Skank saying she had the kids taken from kieran because there was video evidence of them being abused - lies - as we suspected, then low and behold, she was the one caught with video evidence of her kid being neglected and in danger, seen by thousands of people. This has got to be a huge bonus for Kieran in his fight to get his kids back.. karma is coming for you, witch..

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I hope she doesn’t try and blame Bunny for any possible custody changes - KP is such a vicious, toxic person who can never take responsibility for her own actions.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She'll probably laugh it off, like she did before with the TikTok ban. Blamed Bunny for "getting Mummy into trouble."

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I might sleep easier tonight knowing those children are safe for the moment from the tracksuit twins.
I can only imagine the torment inside B & J little heads.
I hope & pray Skanky & Wanky are suffering 1000% more, they can both rot in hell for all I care.
Not got one single iota of sympathy or pity for them or their families for supporting and enabling the pair of cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I really am getting the vibe from these photos of when famous criminals and killers are photographed, the sort of photo that will be used ever more
and everyone will say, look, you could tell all along, they have those dead eyes.

View attachment 2146228
That’s a mug shot right there if ever I saw one 🤞🏻100% think she money launders abroad… quite apt her fella is nick named sink boy 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Looks like she is running away
Pathetic
Lets hope them kids are where they should be
i think maybe it's finally realising that its all crumbling around her
If the kids aren't with Kieran then if I was him I would be calling the police asking for a welfare check! If she is going away without them they should be with their father!

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.