Katie Price #271 Tits n lips is all that can be seen coz now shes just an old has been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wondering if skank knew there were photos circulating of the tit hole conditions the dogs are living in so did the staged backgrid walk with Blade,,, anyways took screenshoot of the article and sent it to the young lady i've been in touch with regarding Blades welfare,,, awaiting her reply. 😎😘
Fingers crossed you can adopt him at least he would have a good life x

• Heart
Reactions: 26
We seem to see ECO warriors involved with everything these days, I am certain they are also great animal lovers .... who are important to our environment ... could someone who knows how, contact one of these groups, give them the full MO, where they will protest outside the MM concerning her long history of animal deaths/murders .... maybe this will wake the right people up, because most of these type of protests are filmed and shown on the news to millions ... this would be a good opportunity if enough noise is made, someone in authority will finally act .... she will tit herself if the above happened, she also couldn't stop a calm, peaceful protest, people outside the MM with placards, chaining themselves to the fences, fully exposing her

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm speed reading to catch up but the gist of it, she's back on the radar for animal cruelty? About bloody time, too. But this time something significant needs to happen. They all need removed and she needs banned from pet ownership...permanently! Any breeders selling to her should also be scrutinised in great detail! It's an absolute disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
We seem to see ECO warriors involved with everything these days, I am certain they are also great animal lovers, who are important to our environment ... could someone who knows how, contact one of these groups, give them the full MO, where they will protest outside the MM concerning her long history of animal deaths/murders .... maybe this will wake the right people up, because most of these type of protests are filmed and shown on the news to millions ... this would be a good opportunity if enough noise is made, someone in authority will finally act .... she will tit herself if the above happened, she also couldn't stop a calm, silent protest, people outside the MM with placards, chaining themselves to the fences, fully exposing her
Brilliant idea Anna

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm speed reading to catch up but the gist of it, she's back on the radar for animal cruelty? About bloody time, too. But this time something significant needs to happen. They all need removed and she needs banned from pet ownership...permanently! Any breeders selling to her should also be scrutinised in great detail! It's an absolute disgrace.
Dear Phoebes,hope you are ok,haven’t seen you for awhile,bless you..I wish the witch was …..We are all such animal lovers on here…how the duck she is getting away with it!😢😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She will probably be showing off another new dog soon as a deflection 😡 and a 🖕🖕

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
The sentence that stood out to me

A member of staff sat on the pup after it dozed off under a chair when Katie illegally gave it vet prescription-only cannabis oil.
the one about the pet, when jr and princess went to live with their dad and it died of a broken heart !!!!, bet it starved to death in the bedroom,(out of sight ,out of mind) because she either couldnt be arsed or forgot about it and then her trying to guilt blame the kids for going,or PA for taking them

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I mean can you spit the theme here??? She’s always been a filthy dirty Skanky Bithch

That’s disgusting
I have indoor cats and I change their litter completely every day
And pick up any little gifts my pup could of left in garden 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I feel sick reading all this. Who the duck lives this way? Why get pets and treat them so appallingly? Please please let all her animals be removed, and her banned from having anymore.
@Stan Butler we‘re all rooting for you to rescue Blade from this hell hole

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Might explain why skanks doing this nightclub thing in Ireland the night before the buckscounty spectacular,,, wonder if skank will be unable to attend the buckscounty thing because she'll be stuck in Ireland after missing her flight. Perfect excuse not to show its face and a possible backlash from all those animal loving horse and hound country set also wouldn't be surprised if skank was asked not to attend by the organisers aswell.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
First time I've heard Rolo's death was caused by 'a member of staff' sitting on it. She'd given it CBD oil, which she then claimed she'd been given by the puppy's breeder, the breeder actually did come out and state that they'd never said to give it to the puppy or something as I recall. Anyhow, here's what bleep chops said at the time:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
We seem to see ECO warriors involved with everything these days, I am certain they are also great animal lovers .... who are important to our environment ... could someone who knows how, contact one of these groups, give them the full MO, where they will protest outside the MM concerning her long history of animal deaths/murders .... maybe this will wake the right people up, because most of these type of protests are filmed and shown on the news to millions ... this would be a good opportunity if enough noise is made, someone in authority will finally act .... she will tit herself if the above happened, she also couldn't stop a calm, peaceful protest, people outside the MM with placards, chaining themselves to the fences, fully exposing her
Animal Liberation Front? Apparently, anyone can do things on behalf of the name. It's an anarchist organisation. Maybe they could write
another message on her fence or take the animals?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.