Katie Price #271 Tits n lips is all that can be seen coz now shes just an old has been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am hoping that this expose is the tip of the iceberg, and after that, it’ll be open season on Price, and she’ll have the door firmly shut on her. For good. Cancelled on all social platforms too, which as we know, is her oxygen. After all, Trump was banned from all SM..

Reactions: 36
and the sort of "Mother" happy for her children to exist in squalor.
So I wonder if the SS are pleased seeing the utter filth everywhere at the Shitty Shack? Kieran must be beside himself

Reactions: 34
Clearly no-one, there’s only one thing she gets down on her knees for -and it’s not scrubbing floors!

Reactions: 30
Oh I know if our dear Paul O’Grady was alive,he’d do something bless him,as we would all message him

He’d go beserk.

Reactions: 45
He's lasted longer with Michelle than he did with skank though and that will really piss it off!

Reactions: 33
Oh yes, I see, hadn't looked at her posts last night, I thought you meant the bracelets for the PA, apologies.

Reactions: 17
My son (unfortunately) lives near the thing. He'll "slam & swipe" it when he sees this lot!

Reactions: 21
This is a fantastic idea. I’m sure they would go.

Reactions: 20
You'll notice in the Sun's article that "A Spokesman" has been asked for comment yet has not replied.

Whats the matter Edna? Nothing to say eh????

Reactions: 35
So, somebody has exposed it for the grubby, disgusting animal abusing old cunt that it is. Seems we were right to be concerned when it's off on holidays for a month at a time. The thing makes my blood boil over, incapable of caring for a dog ffs, what chance in hell do the kids have.
As always, nothing will be done, by RSPCA or anyone else, the thing will ignore the shit-storm, wait for it to pass, continue to post, grift, lie and rip-off people like nothings happened. Its worked a treat for it up until now - bury your head, the storm will pass - everybody will forget then I can get back to my conning, abusing, neglectful ways and everybody will still love me!
I fucking hate this thing more than I hate anything on earth

Reactions: 46
Have just read the comments in the Mirror. Wonder who that is? They seem to know quite a lot. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: 28
Quote from the Argus story

Reactions: 27
I bet KP has cleaned (or got somebody ) to clean up so she will be able to say it is all lies
I find it odd that she was not able to say it is all lies straight away !!!

Reactions: 26
I bet KP has cleaned (or got somebody ) to clean up so she will be able to say it is all lies
I find it odd that she was not able to say it is all lies straight away !!!
Thought she would have at least said, 'wen day shit around de 'ouse it meens ther 'appy, WooHoo!'

Filthy Tramp!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.