Katie Price #270 She can't sing, She can't dance, and she's got the body of spongebob square pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MM gates are shut.... Fences either side have been painted red to hide her own graffiti.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
yes it is always her that has been found to put stuff out that is not true(bit just lately she seems to get away with hinting about bad things about Kieron with nothing being done about it(i would think she is now getting others to report things about Kieron or is doing it anonymously or the police would be sick of her now and had her in for wasting their time Kieron as been reported and questioned on things at least 4 times in the last year but nothing as ever been proved and he as never been in court for the offences she HINTS he as done yet she as been in court at least 4 times(or more lost count)in the same time frame
She probably has been questioned by now, Kieran reported her back in December. She's never going to publicise it and call paps though, unlike she does to Kieran.

Police/ CPS usually have 6 months to charge a case of harassment, it will be 5 months this May. We might hear something soon. Surely it's a good sign that Kieran's case was dropped after 3 months, they obviously haven't finished her case.

Screen Shot 2023-04-23 at 14.05.49.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-23 at 14.11.53.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Comments are brutal.... snigger....

She has a brain the size of a lentil. Who heckles the actress who PLAYS the character you hate because they wouldn’t do you a favour. No wonder she wasn’t a guest of Juniors at his concert last night. He couldn’t trust what she’d do next!

Clearly, too thick to realise that it was a drama and the person she was heckling was not the real person. Brain cells as rare as rocking horse poo!

This is the woman who preaches ‘be kind’ and stop trolling etc. she’s the worst for it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Hah
Aha just fitting in .. catching up.. I agree I love the song.. great production great song and singing well Junior.. but then we knew he would being Peter Andre's son... Bit cheesy Pete but always a good singer .. performer and a good body and personality....Pricey is none of the above 😁🤪🤣
---
We
Well done Junior...will proper piss her off cos his dad and Emily have full control of him and Princess .. and they are doing a great job...
Woo Hoo ....lol xx
---
We
Well done Junior...will proper piss her off cos his dad and Emily have full control of him and Princess .. and they are doing a great job...
Woo Hoo ....lol xx
Seems like the only time now she mentions Junior is when he is performing. Did she ever comment or like when Princess was at that PLT thing with Emily last week? Probably not because Emily was with her. Usually she would be claiming she is her 'mini me' all over something like that. Jealous maybe?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Junior and princess are both really taking off aren’t they / without price at all !!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Can you IMAGINE eating anything she’d “ cooked” - or even just the cheese that she’d gouged out of the bag with her rancid talons ?

God alone knows what filth is under them , the thought of it actually makes me nauseous .

We all know she doesn’t shower / bath often , there is no way she’d be scrubbing under her nails on a regular basis .

The woman is a walking Petri dish 🤢
She was probably scratching her arse and fanny prior to cooking that. And picking her nose and herpes scabs.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
D'awwwwwwww.... Bless. She looks good after completing the Marathon course, doesn't she...?!!!!

nb: Both SO attractive in their leisure day wear for Sunday lunch by the look of it. I wonder if they had tinned peas...?

Noticed in the comments you can't give a thumbs down.....

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
So.... "afraid of needles", not a phobia...!!

1682258236382.png

The star said: “I've put so much numbing cream on I think they'll just droop down cause I don't like needles"

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Comments are brutal.... snigger....

She has a brain the size of a lentil. Who heckles the actress who PLAYS the character you hate because they wouldn’t do you a favour. No wonder she wasn’t a guest of Juniors at his concert last night. He couldn’t trust what she’d do next!

Clearly, too thick to realise that it was a drama and the person she was heckling was not the real person. Brain cells as rare as rocking horse poo!

This is the woman who preaches ‘be kind’ and stop trolling etc. she’s the worst for it

Even at this second, no nice comments at all, all negative,

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
why does she not sue BACKGRID for stalking her because they are the only ones who seem to follow her around

• Haha
Reactions: 34
why does she not sue BACKGRID for stalking her because they are the only ones who seem to follow her around
And why do the papers even bloody pay for these pics?! I don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
I wonder if the Nokia up KP’s vajayjay managed to get the national alert just now?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
does Jett only have one set of clothing he seems to wear that set every picture(or maybe the pictures are all the same day just spaced out)and why were ever they go Jett as a ipad or tablet in his hand is this because she can not be bothered to pay him any attention(except photo shoots)so keeps him quite,just like she does with Harvey days out pictured with i pad or tablet

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
So.... "afraid of needles", not a phobia...!!

View attachment 2121530
The star said: “I've put so much numbing cream on I think they'll just droop down cause I don't like needles"
She is such a ridiculous pratt. Who does like needles? We don't all jump up and down at the dentist or hospital screaming
"inject me now, I lovvvvvve it" She quite obviously has the ability to tolerate a needle stabbing her multiple times in one sitting, and for a very vapid and useless reason. I repeat, what a pratt!

Oh and they'll droop down because of gravity you utter moron!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
But at some point she will claim some form of credit, you know that's going to happen.
The only credit that excuse for a mother can take is it gave birth to them and that's where it ends. Pete and Emily are those kids parents, she lost them years ago and is determined to make sure she gets another chance to make a mini-me and Harvey the 2nd with J&B, poor Kieran is not in the position that Pete was and is taking him longer to get his kids back where they belong.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.