Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hunnybubbly

Chatty Member
By the time she gets to court do you think she’ll be wheeled in front of the judge in an iron lung?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

WhereisPrecious

Now we know what the van was for. :rolleyes:

That was the most pathetic staged performance, fuck I am so sick of these two, lying scamming pieces of shit.

Are they taking furniture out of the Surrey rental and putting it into the Mucky Mansion? :confused:
pictures are confusing which house is this they are moving from?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

peeko

VIP Member
Been catching up , Now I’m a bit slow sometimes that’s why I need my tattlers , Knobheads got a three bedroom house , one bedroom for them , ones got Jett and bunny plastered all over it with bunk beds , and a spare room where she is keeping clothes , when she keeps on about cooking for 5 kids every night or says she has them all , where do they all sleep ?

• Haha
  • Wow

liar liar

VIP Member
Why is it in that house hold someone is always breaking a bone , falling off a horse , jumping off walls and animals being ran over and squashed ?! Wtf goes on in there 😳
Nah - Cole's house has, until now, been accident free. Princesses's fall was yonks ago. Katie's feet were last year. The animal deaths were all at Mucky Mansion or on the road outside apart from Precious whose death occurred at the Ashtead rental.

Yep my thinking too. She’s not said anything about violent Harv for at least a week...
He looks shit-scared in case he gives the wrong response.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

liar liar

VIP Member
H kicked off over the carrot cake and Carwash tried to restrain him and because Carwash is no where near experienced to deal with such, it’s resulted in an injury. H was adamant he wanted cake before curry so if Carwash gave him curry first then H has crushed his hand in frustration 🤷🏻‍♀️ It all stinks and they’ve made people speculate by videoing H’s reaction, Prinny was there so why not film her reaction🤷🏻‍♀️ H would have no recollection or understanding if it was him that injured Carwash, to film that was just off! clearly KP doesn’t want H to be sectioned, he’s her Son but it’s clear he’s a danger to others, it must be so bloody tough but she’s done herself no favours. KPs voice in that clip sounds different, like she’s been crying/shouting or am I reading too much into it? This will all come out in the (Car)wash eventually
None of this would happen if one of them learned to cook a good nutritional meal. There have never been any real consequences for actions - KP's are 'stuff a cake in it' or a 'pizza'. This is not the stuff of dreams - this is trailer trash up-bringing at its worst and it seems all the kids revert pretty quickly when they are visiting their hideous slag of a mum. Boundaries are necessary whatever your mental level.

• Heart
  • Angry

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I know we are all majorly concerned for Harveys safety and welfare, well all the kids really, Bunny at 6 half naked and boiling a kettle to make tea. Beggars belief!

I thought I'd try and lift our spirits whilst we fight the good fight!

Just watched 'Clearblue Cole' stories on Intasham again. First story says 'Happy Sunday Morning'. Didn't end that way for you though did it 'Clearblue' after you/a dumbbell (well you)/Harvey snapped your fingers off!?

Then watched the stories where he's flogging shite. Christ, Skankey Flaps heavy breathing in the background! She sounds like Michael Myers from 'Halloween', actually looks like him as well with her wig off.
I didn't see the Bunny thing. Is it on Itsasham stories? Can we request that it be taken down? I bet Kieran is furious.
The clip of Harvey swearing again is awful. I'll bet that he said it once & she thought it was hilarious. So she's clearly encouraged him to repeat it while she filmed it. Harvey was quite happy on his iPad & didn't need bothering by that Skanky tramp 😡

• Angry
  • Sad

Facehugger

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

#28 She's not upduffed & moving dwelling, driving while banned & Cole's Zooms aint selling.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Friday's weather is a load of shit. Skanky Flaps is a load of shit. I have spent much of my morning shoveling shit....piggies, sheep, donkeys, horses, goats.....all of which make less mess than Skanky Flaps 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

Dagenham Dave

Carwash flogging lashes and melts on instasham, and all I could hear is weird heavy breathing noises from KP filming him🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Wow

plinky

VIP Member
I said I wouldn’t really say much about what I see now but no BMW 4x4 and a very large rental truck (like box one larger than transit) parked up earlier.

• Wow

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Oh the irony.

Unbelieveable, I'm fuming!

She's on SPL today apparently waxing lyrical about teenage mental health and the pressures facing teenagers.

She needs to look closer to home.

I can't imagine the pressures on the mental health of her own children especially Harvey, Junior and Jett (sorry, less so Princess who sadly seems to be following in KPs footsteps) that her behaviour, lying, law breaking, restraining orders for threatening behaviour, need I go on, puts them under. Bunny I think is too young to see her mum for what she is.

Poor Junior I think, in my humble opinion, is smart enough to see what she is and must get teased like crazy at school. A real dichotomy for the poor lad. She's his mum afterall but a complete embarrassment.

Harvey is exploited for monetary gain and Jett just looks sad, unhappy and about to cry when he's with her. Don't even get me started on 'Clearblue Coles' alledged violent tendancies and inappropriate behaviour towards Princess.

How has she got the barefaced cheek and audacity to pontificate about this has made my blood boil.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart

Domcat

Either Harvey did it, or Carl snapped and hit something either in front of Harvey or because of Harvey, Im just not sure, I just know that video is bothering the hell out me.
I feel really unsettled by this video. Poor Harvey looks scared. Can’t help wondering if Harvey was involved somehow. I got the sense that Katie was almost punishing Harvey in a ‘ see what you’ve done’ kind of way’ Whether I’m right or wrong, I can’t understand why Harvey was filmed giving his response to Carl’s injury or why it was posted. If it was meant as a deflection story for sympathy it hasn’t worked for me, just made me more worried about H.
I’ve felt for ages that Katie is ‘hiding in plain sight’ Loads of people must know shady things about her that the public don’t ( and what she puts on SM is bad enough). I’m surprised nobody is speaking out, especially now that members of the public are showing deep concern about Harvey’s care and health. Every time I read a story about Harvey I really feel for him. God forbid if anything happened, I hope those shielding Katie from the consequences of her own choices are called out.

• Heart

Busspuss

I know we are all majorly concerned for Harveys safety and welfare, well all the kids really, Bunny at 6 half naked and boiling a kettle to make tea. Beggars belief!
I was concerned about Bunny being topless from a safety point of view as well, boiling hot kettle and full to the brim cups of tea! Katie obviously does not see the danger 😠

• Angry
  • Wow

Emeline

Chatty Member
Sorry guys im logging off for a couple of hours, what a laugh we had earlier now this, I've had enough of the lying bastards and everything they do, exploiting Harvey and the girls, lies fraud and deception, breaking lockdown from the start, the police and authorities are doing fuck all its SICK! 😡🤬😡🤬😡

• Heart
  • Angry

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Why are they always saying to him “what do you think Harv” they’re always fucking coaching the kid what to say ffs. Just let Harvey be, you stinking cum monkey bitch. I don’t believe this story for 1 second first of all as many other tattlers have stated , you can’t have someone with you in A&E atm unless they are a minor. Then why can’t it just be a broken hand why does it have to be broken in 3 places ? Next thing she will be telling us he has had to have metal plates and nuts and bolts and screws in there hang on why not stick a shelf up on it aswell. Fucking idiots , I know it’s Sunday n my potty mouth is terrible but this dirty pair of skid marks bring it out in me. Everything is a lie or a deflection. Harvey needs to be taken away from her she’s a danger to him. If he was responsible for Plank of Woods injury then you can bet he’s not going to let Harvey get away with that in the quiet.
Latest. His hand/arm is now shattered according to Skankey.

• Angry
  • Haha

peeko

VIP Member
So got in late from work, had a cuppa , thought I’d catch up, and found myself on planet madwoman again , she honestly is deranged , clearblue is supposed to have broken his arm in three places , always thought you were supposed to keep a broken arm elevated ? Anyway ten lines in the mail about that , Then of course it’s all about her ,
Fell 25 feet , 8 hour op , can only walk for 20 mins ,
One leg longer than the other because of all the metal in the foot (wtf 🤣🤣🤣🤣) she’s registered disabled and has sent off for a blue badge , we know all that,
What I didn’t know is that she has physio 4 times a week , she has got to get her hips and legs realigned ,
She has to park strategically near the shops and can’t carry heavy items , and she wears pads in her shoes to help with a collapsed arch,
AND she says she has to miss out on playing with her children !!! The doctors told her they have amputated legs with similar injuries , and why did she go to the priory ? TO LEARN TO WALK AGAIN,
She jumped over a wall after a FEW drinks ,
AND wait for it , and with these Life or death injuries , doctors deciding wether to amputate , in her own words “ I sort of landed funny on my heels and fractured the hairline and stuff, The doctors wanted to operate and put pins in and stuff, but because I was away thought I’d wait till I got home “
She said certain tasks , impossible for her like going to the toilet , cooking ( how the fuck can she do master chef then? ) reaching for the cupboards, AND wait for it
Taking a bath where she could drown !!!!
But you will be relieved to discover she can still keep Carl happy in the bedroom , and she is coming to have tattoos to cover up her mangled feet .
ThIs woman is Batshit crazy , and he is as barmy as her , mad as a box of lights the both of them

• Haha

plinky

VIP Member
I’m wondering if it’s more likely Kieran had to come get them all and take them back
She does not do the school run, Kieran does

• Angry

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
I wonder if Clearblue Cole had a go at Harvey after he told Sid to "Shut the fuck up" and Harvey retaliated?

He's on Intasham flogging fake lashes, wax melt and clothes. She's on flogging the wax melts as well. Funniest thing is she's plonked her wig on like a hat and you can see her own black hair sticking out by her ear! Moron.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow