Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cloud Chaser

This just in.

She must have found a loophole, bankrupt people can't start new companies blah blah blah.
She isn’t a director and they have the name of the company wrong. We have contacted the Sun and they didn’t like our attitude at requesting they correct their story.
Katie has been reminded that she can not move back into MM.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

WhereisPrecious

It's awful. I don't personally think H has caused this injury, just my opinion, but I do think he maybe saw or knows what happened and that's why the poor lad looks worried, and doesn't want to say the wrong thing. Why would you even post your disabled sons reaction to this at all, even if he was involved, it's just horrible, she should be protecting him FFS! 🤬
Either Harvey did it, or Carl snapped and hit something either in front of Harvey or because of Harvey, Im just not sure, I just know that video is bothering the hell out me.

• Angry

Gullri

VIP Member
She starts to boil my piss to🤬Drives without a license! Starts companys selling shit even though she is bankrupt . Is the biggest troll but gets support for law against trolling🤯 I give up and go back to Lozzas thread. At least she has a bun in the oven with underage stripper Charlie🌹🦭See you later lovlies

• Heart
  • Angry

Fish189

VIP Member
She looks shocking, something is going down in that household, I hope Harvey is back at his school.
I think she’s still using and he’s her dealer! Who photoshops their pupils she’s erratic as fuck hyper , poor Harvey why doesn’t his gran step in and sort this mess out or his aunt what about his dad 🤬. The poor sod has nobody I hope the school he goes to is paying attention listening to him he must be talking about them too .

• Angry

Pom Bear

VIP Member
That Loz pig snoozing was the best!

Because they were reported for a misleading and patently untrue article and they had to change it. KP was also reminded that MM is no longer hers to make use of - @Cloud Chaser stated that yesterday :D which meant the Sun had to amend their story albeit unwillingly.
Thank you 🥰💖😘 xx.

One made so far today...Little Sid boxing 😄😄😄.
Maybe he will knock Cole out 😄 xx.

Resizer_16167684034180.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Dagenham Dave

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I've watched that video multiple times. My youngest child asked why I've watched the same thing lot's of times. I said because I think it's lovely that Harvey wants the man to be better. My child's response was "well if the man didn't hurt his hand when he was angry the boy wouldn't need him to promise not to do it again would he". "He's a silly man". That's blown my mind a bit 😳.

• Wow
  • Heart

Emeline

Chatty Member
Bunny FluffyCuddle, Brighton, United Kingdom, 29 minutes ago

Before you judge please listen to this. The other night I dreamed I was drowning, I was so scared I was crying. The next thing I heard angel bells ringing. Then beautiful Katie Price appeared, dressed in a wipe clean Anne Summers nurses uniform. She kissed me gently on the cheek, and whispered I am here to protect you my child. She then pulled me into her boat and made love to me all night. Before returning me safely to the shore. I know it was just a dream but she is absolutely adorable.

Fuck off you weird cunt-now i need a pint of vodka 🤮🤮

Bunny FluffyCuddle, Brighton, United Kingdom, 47 minutes ago

Remember #Be Kind people As much as we want to, we don't own beautiful Katie. The good Lord has merely gifted a grateful nation his favourite most beautiful angel temporarily. He will obviously want her back.

Hurry up and take her back good Lord ffs 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Dinkydonut

Ha, I’m married to a bag lady, wonderful though she is, one at uni ? You must be so proud, though it doesn’t matter alway proud of whatever your kids do ,

That is why pregnancy etc etc all the deflection, warped twisted bitch, every story, Katie confirms she’s pregnant ,

Who else wants to take Harvey home ? Punching holes In the walls, smashing up car windows, load of bollocks
Im immensely proud of him he’s in Newcastle which is almost Scotland so I don’t see him very often and he’s terrible at texting me back, I’m sorry for him that he’s not getting the full on uni experience that me and his father had but hopefully after everyone has had their vaccines things should start to get back to normality.
I’m so concerned over Harvey and the way she stops him from progressing emotionally and intellectually. I know children with special needs can be highly gifted but it’s like she’s stifling that so she can keep him dumbed down and keep exploiting him IMO anyway

• Heart

peeko

VIP Member
Tattler EXCLUSIVE!!!

So Katie you’ve moved in with Carl ?
Yeah , moved in with coal , love of my life you know?
And how’s it going?
What a gentleman, you wouldn’t know he had a Lanny , first night I moved in I cooked for him , every night after that he won’t let me lift a finger, dolly you sit down , he gets takeaways every night ,
and what’s it like living in his house?
As I said to Coal, I’ve never been in a place that feels more like home
Why is it comfortable?
Not that , I left a tap running and the ceilings fell In
I’ve seen you want to raise a petition to ban tattle life which you call a troll site?
Only that Katie price thread , skum they are
Why do they tell lies about you ?
No, the truth , that’s why they’re called trolls stupid,
I hate em all ,
All of them?
Don’t mind that Pom bear so much, she does pics of me and Cole, really lifelike, gets the teeth right and everything
Any way the burning question when’s the engagement?
My coal bought me and engagement ring, £10,000
You know , said he left it in the glovebox of Lamborghini, but can’t remember where he parked it
And how’s the music career?
Well it’s taking a new direction , because coal thinks I look and sound like Dolly Parton , country and western, got a new single coming out called
“Coles got his beer goggles on “, very sad,
About a woman whose men all leave her, she loses her house , her dogs get killed , her horse gets run over , you know the usual stuff , gets me in tears, hate to end up like that
And ur fans are worried about you money wise ,
Don’t have to worry about me there sunshine, My mates give me all their old clobber, put it on depop,
And the mugs, sorry my loyal fans think it was mine
and pay double bubble , loverly jubbly ,
and the feet ?
Well it was worse than I made out ,but didn’t say , knew my fans would be devestated, I was in the hospital and the doctors said they had good news and bad news, I said what’s the bad news ? They said they might have to amputate both my legs,
I said what’s the good news ? They said the girl in the next bed wants to buy your shoes, of course I wasn’t accepting that , the shoes went straight on depop get a better price
and of course the big question everyone wants to know , are u pregnant ? what with Peter, Kieron, your sister , Charles etc etc all having babies,
I’m not saying I am, I not saying I’m not ,
but they might be having babies , but they won’t be like mine and coals , that will be very special

Well thanks Katie for being as honest as usual
Yeah always remember, The price is right

Normal people do not exploit their kids
Normal people pay their bills and do not leave tradesman honest hard working people in the lurch
Normal people do no cheat on every man they’re with
Normal people do not turn up at their kids schools call other parents c**ts and totally embarrass their children
Normal people do not stuff so much columbian marching powder up their nose it causes a worldwide shortage
Normal people do not lie so much it makes Pinocchio seem honest
Sorry , been on a price comparison website
So all the decent people on here are scum are they ? she ain’t seen nothing yet :love:
Well just have to work harder to expose these
Scumbags for the con artists they are
Sorry tattlers they have really pissed me off

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
I’ve watched the video a number of times now and I think Harvey was definitely involved somehow. Also maybe it’s just me but I cannot get my head round complete strangers who have never met the boy saying they love him and gushing about what a sweet kind nature he’s got. You my friends have only ever seen what spunky knickers has allowed you to see and if you are that bowled over by this young man there are hundreds just like him with complex needs who need help and support I know I’ve worked caring for adults and children with complex needs, maybe volunteer there are lots of places you can do this. If I have spoken out of turn here as I know many of you have children with additional needs I don’t mean any harm I just feel it’s hypocritical to post oh Harvey you make me melt, really Waynette from chavtastica let’s see you look after him alone for a week Katie has never had him by herself for a single day but she does tell that story a little bit different doesn’t she the utter lying piece of shit.
By the way if Harvey did twat cocknobber Carl fucking good on him .
Completely agree and we do have wonderful posters with their own problems and children with problems. But they are wonderful parents who don't count things as problems - just something to find a way round. I am in awe of many people on this thread and that is why KP makes me feel physically sick and I actually hate her.

• Heart

Dagenham Dave

Either Harvey did it, or Carl snapped and hit something either in front of Harvey or because of Harvey, Im just not sure, I just know that video is bothering the hell out me.
H kicked off over the carrot cake and Carwash tried to restrain him and because Carwash is no where near experienced to deal with such, it’s resulted in an injury. H was adamant he wanted cake before curry so if Carwash gave him curry first then H has crushed his hand in frustration 🤷🏻‍♀️ It all stinks and they’ve made people speculate by videoing H’s reaction, Prinny was there so why not film her reaction🤷🏻‍♀️ H would have no recollection or understanding if it was him that injured Carwash, to film that was just off! clearly KP doesn’t want H to be sectioned, he’s her Son but it’s clear he’s a danger to others, it must be so bloody tough but she’s done herself no favours. KPs voice in that clip sounds different, like she’s been crying/shouting or am I reading too much into it? This will all come out in the (Car)wash eventually

• Sad
  • Wow

peeko

VIP Member
I’ve watched the video a number of times now and I think Harvey was definitely involved somehow. Also maybe it’s just me but I cannot get my head round complete strangers who have never met the boy saying they love him and gushing about what a sweet kind nature he’s got. You my friends have only ever seen what spunky knickers has allowed you to see and if you are that bowled over by this young man there are hundreds just like him with complex needs who need help and support I know I’ve worked caring for adults and children with complex needs, maybe volunteer there are lots of places you can do this. If I have spoken out of turn here as I know many of you have children with additional needs I don’t mean any harm I just feel it’s hypocritical to post oh Harvey you make me melt, really Waynette from chavtastica let’s see you look after him alone for a week Katie has never had him by herself for a single day but she does tell that story a little bit different doesn’t she the utter lying piece of shit.
By the way if Harvey did twat cocknobber Carl fucking good on him .
Love Harvey want to take him home, but always think it’s strange he calls the knobhead Carl woods, not Carl
Perhaps I’m looking into things too deep

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Hi guys, haven’t been on the thread ina while! I’ve noticed Katie/her team have been buying clothes off other Depop sellers and selling it on her page, example below

I do think some clothes are genuine however goes to show can’t trust anyone! I only buy if press pics are attached

I think that’s why the Depop posts get deleted as soon as they’ve sold
Every bloody single thing about her is a con, swindle & LIE 😡. She's constantly taking the piss out of everyone. And still she's given media exposure & her tiny amount of deluded fans defend her 🤦

• Angry
  • Sad