Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucid30

VIP Member
Coles house is bugging me. I can't understand why he would sell it. I assume that he would owe most of it back to the bank, so why bother. He would be better renting it out, than selling it. I have a feeling that is not his house, he is renting it, and got his marching orders. Either his auld fella owns it, or the landlord wants rid of the drama. Didn't a neighbour report skanky for driving without a licence. Maybe the neighbours have complained to the landlord.
I can confirm it’s Cole house, have checked on the land register 👍

• Wow
Reactions: 18

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I’m having a lovely old time on here today! Proper funny 🤣🤣😘
I know I Omg every time,I have habit waking up middle of night,I get up stroke me cat and take me ipad in with me for a quick catch-up...end up dreaming about the fucking old whore and slittyeyed git.😳 fucking nightmare.

• Haha

VIP Member
Welcome to #27 - Thank you Jersey Girl for this cracking and very apt suggestion.
There was another corker earlier but I'm buggered if I can find
it.

Previous Thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...ncing-wig-flogging-30-zoom-gigs.17025/page-50

The Latest in world of Katie Price is that her bloke had a little accident, well that's what is being reported but we all know it's BOLLOCKS!

Sadly Katie has dragged Harvey into the mix.

• Heart
  • Wow

Big Red Dog

Chatty Member
Old lumpy on sickbag keeps going on about my job etc I’m lucky my job isnt 9 to 5 I can spend more time with the kids because of my job something else ? Can someone remind me what her job is please ?

• Haha

80hs

Chatty Member
So there isn’t one man over the past 5/10 years she hasn’t tried to get pregnant with is there! It just doesn’t make sense how she’s not doing everything she can to get the others back, but wants another? How does that work in a woman’s brain 🤷🏼‍♀️

Facehugger

VIP Member
Why are they always saying to him “what do you think Harv” they’re always fucking coaching the kid what to say ffs. Just let Harvey be, you stinking cum monkey bitch. I don’t believe this story for 1 second first of all as many other tattlers have stated , you can’t have someone with you in A&E atm unless they are a minor. Then why can’t it just be a broken hand why does it have to be broken in 3 places ? Next thing she will be telling us he has had to have metal plates and nuts and bolts and screws in there hang on why not stick a shelf up on it aswell. Fucking idiots , I know it’s Sunday n my potty mouth is terrible but this dirty pair of skid marks bring it out in me. Everything is a lie or a deflection. Harvey needs to be taken away from her she’s a danger to him. If he was responsible for Plank of Woods injury then you can bet he’s not going to let Harvey get away with that in the quiet.
We've had the nuts & bolts and plates saga with her feet supposedly, his hand will have to be the most complicated break in the whole world and it'll now have to be rebuilt by the same surgeons who made the bionic man.

Just so happens their surgery is slap bang next door to an IVF clinic in Turkey, convenient that eh folks 👍👍

• Wow
  • Haha

VIP Member
The Mental Health bit is Bollocks, she doesn't own the property so she CAN'T GO BACK! She is so full of shit.

Dagenham Dave

If anything comes of her recent law break of driving when banned which is looking doubtful now 😡
She will be down on her knee's begging for her licence back, saying i have to drive my kids to school, hospital appointments for H etc etc (all lies) because my boyfriend cant drive me anywhere anymore he's got a broken hand
Im still thinking its all a bit suss especially with the court date coming up
And what happened to her mate Rizz that used to drive them all about from HR carriages?
I was thinking earlier has this got something to do with her plea for her driving licence but surely they wouldn’t stoop that low

• Sick
  • Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I believe she was following him, this time. Wait till lockdown is over and she can do as she pleases again. Unless she is banned again from driving.
I would guess she's been driving the whole time but only been seen twice. She couldn't give two hoots about rules or laws for anything. And until she faces severe consequences for her actions, she will continue to break rules 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 17

Emeline

Chatty Member

Slow news day!

The 42-year-old star was relieved to discover that she could still wear stilettos after it was feared that she would never walk again.

Since when are wedges STILETTOS 🤣🤣
These Sun reporters are thick as shit

• Haha
  • Wow

Lollypops

VIP Member
Comment from the sun article, wonder if it's one of Crawls old mates? Bet it sums up what they think. Probably punch another wall when he reads it....?
Carl..here’s your reality check! I post this only to help you as you appear to have no one in your life who will. The last 12 months have seen an ever increasing decline with you morphing into a live-in-Carer, removal man, an abetter of law breakers and now a physically maimed shadow of your former self! FOR GOD’s SAKE WAKE UP SON; BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!

• Haha
  • Wow

Emeline

Chatty Member
If anything comes of her recent law break of driving when banned which is looking doubtful now 😡
She will be down on her knee's begging for her licence back, saying i have to drive my kids to school, hospital appointments for H etc etc (all lies) because my boyfriend cant drive me anywhere anymore he's got a broken hand
Im still thinking its all a bit suss especially with the court date coming up
And what happened to her mate Rizz that used to drive them all about from HR carriages?

• Angry
  • Wow

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Mmmmmm....🤔
🤢
Thought this wasn't an asset as she had no cars?

BTW, where are the 2 pink horseboxes, stupid Barbie Jeep, Velar Range Rover etc as well as the Beetle?

She is making the Bankrupcy judges look like fools. She is running rings round them and taking the piss.

• Angry
  • Sick

gashers

Chatty Member
Pr
Love Harvey want to take him home, but always think it’s strange he calls the knobhead Carl woods, not Carl
Perhaps I’m looking into things too deep
been so many men he has to differentiate them by using their surnames too.

• Haha

Dinkydonut

Sake, never mind mint sauce, somebody get him some bromide!

You can do it tomorrow, no worries x
That’s good I had actually forgotten about it, I’m not even sure where I put it tbh, this house is 4 floors of rubbish, tat and clutter atm as I’m trying to get it renovated so I can’t ever find anything. Was worried I’d end up in prison for losing my census 😃

Latest. His hand/arm is now shattered according to Skankey.
He will need to have a prosthetic fitted by the end of the week then probably 🙄

• Haha