Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peeko

VIP Member
Yeah wasnt she saying just a silly little accident in A&E not a broken nail, no grazes, bruises or blood in sight, to become near death, life changing, permanently disable...Fk she is full of shit. They really believe everyone is jealous of them cause they did nuffin wrong..lol..talk about a perfect match to make one braincell between them.
Yep that’s it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Purplerain

What is happening wit mucky mansion? The last I heard was on her YouTube channel and she was saying she's building a wedding venue on the grounds

peeko

VIP Member
Did everybody see when tweedledum and tweedledee were moving that crap out of the house ? Most people have pics of the family kids, from what I saw every pic was of her ,
Made me laugh when one of the headlines was
Carl selling his house complete with huge painting of her , made me want to bid for it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wheresprecious you’re only laughing coz you got in first 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Off topic, but has anyone seen this from Alex Belfield (who often makes very astute opinion piece videos about KP's antics as well as Meghan Markle).

Anyway he's being hounded by Nottingham police & the BBC for no absolutely no crime, it's awful!

Interesting but have to of course take his claims with a pinch of salt as we don’t know the other side at all.

liar liar

VIP Member
I still think he's faceapped or photoshopped or fuckeredaboutwithsomehow Sid's eyes, they look weird. Like a painting, rather than a photo, I dunno, there's something off. As I said yesterday but still can't put my finger on it.

Evening lovelies ❤ how's @Dollylovesshoes today, are we still nicely on the mend? Xx
If you click on @Dolly you can see she was viewing this thread under an hour ago.

• Heart

Mercedes

Only not advised in confirmed pregnancy in the same way even paracetamol isn’t advised - again because of the ethics. To anyone who has had it whilst pregnant, please don’t panic, there are no known bad outcomes from having it and second dose will be supported if wanted. Also new guidance out this week.
Thank you also for help and advice . I also stress that if a lady has major underlying health conditions they do have to see our Obstetrician’s who will then along with the patient make a consensual decision.

PrincessP

Chatty Member
  • Wow
  • Sick

Facehugger

VIP Member
New Thread

Facehugger, must try harder or at least bribe me better. 😘
Nah, you're ok, I'll let Jersey have the honours thanks 🤣🤣😘

• Haha