Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Cute little Sid makes an adorable card for birthdays, weddings or valentine day 😄😄😄😄 xx.

Loooool 😄😄 ..

Resizer_16165496580660.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Upintheair83

VIP Member
I only really lurk on here cos pricey just annoys me more and more as the years go on. Iv always followed her though and I admit I was a big fan years ago when she was with Pete (jeeeez!🙈🙈)
I used to think she was so gorgeous with this amazing figure; she had a lovely, homely house and she seemed to have a lot of money and I used to think she had it all.
I watched her latest you tube video today as I was so bored- and I just can’t get over what a sight she looks. For a start she looks like she’s put a load of weight on and those boobs are hideous! Make her look even bigger. Her skin looks so old and leathery and I had to double take when she put those heels on- he skin was bright orange! She looks so old. I know we all age and I know we all put on weight but I can’t believe how much she had changed and how much she’s ruined herself. She is like an old fish wife and her clothes are absolutely awful! She’s such a sorry state.
I don’t know what’s going on with all this law breaking as I don’t follow her that closely but it seems like she think she’s invincible as usual. Rules don’t apply to Price and never have done, she really doesn’t give a shit because she’s never been made to be held accountable. She’s always hid behind some sob story.
In fact she’s so predictable now that she’s become a totally boring has been.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Ecosse

VIP Member
I'm getting pissed off with the sarcastic remarks and attempts to prove she's law-abiding. So, a pic in the car and a comment that Carl IS DRIVING HER, and then a staged shot of the pink beetle on a flat-bed truck, "because she's not back driving yet." That was taken outside the Surrey rental that she no longer lives at and is presumably being taken somewhere - AFTER she is alleged to have driven it illegally from the Mucky Mansion.
She really does think we're stupid.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Lucid30

VIP Member
Hmm now twat has a video of Harvey swearing about Sid, of course twat finds it funny 😡

• Angry
  • Sad

peeko

VIP Member
When I get in From work I have some fun ,
Seeing what clearblue and Kristy have done,
Then I go tattling with the girls and guys,
Reading them catch her out on all her lies,
The comments on here have me in bits,
Better now I know we get on her tits,
Coz she hates us, can’t fool us ,
and for her that’s a bummer
Must hurt , so I don’t mind being a Tattler Skummer

• Haha
  • Heart

Dinkydonut

It is a Limited Liability Partnership - go read-up about them. Also the company isn't going active until end of July I believe or is that the JYY woman one - they all are of course.
Rebuild her empire ?? She’s fucking BANKRUPT!!!! What about rebuilding the business’s she’s caused financial harm to ? What about the creditors she swindled?

There really isn’t any accountability with her is there ? My Grandfather came to this country in the 1960’s and built his business from very little money, my father was so poor growing up, they had to live hand to mouth for years with little to no luxuries until he started to turn a profit After many years he became successful and respected by treating his clients fairly and providing homes for many immigrants on low incomes and business advice so they could replicate themselves. But with her setting up a business is just about get in quick by putting her name to as many shoddy products and clothing ranges as possible and try and make as much money in as short time as possible, not giving a fuck if she’s ripping off her fans and taking money from them during a pandemic. She will never have an empire , she will always be a rip off merchant. Nothing more she’s a disgrace and shouldn’t be allowed to profit from loopholes and put her name to anything unless the profits go straight to the people she owes. Rant over !!! Bitch got me steaming 😡🤬

• Angry
  • Heart

Dreamies

All this emotional abuse put on Harvey is cruel, I too would be scared around Cole, this is getting too much and Harvey needs to be protected emotionally and supported with his diet and exercise, feel so sad for him 😿

liar liar

VIP Member
Welcome to #27 - Thank you Jersey Girl for this cracking and very apt suggestion.
There was another corker earlier but I'm buggered if I can find
it.

Previous Thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...ncing-wig-flogging-30-zoom-gigs.17025/page-50

The Latest in world of Katie Price is that her bloke had a little accident, well that's what is being reported but we all know it's BOLLOCKS!

Sadly Katie has dragged Harvey into the mix.

Note no longer 'broken' upped to 'shattered' - yeah right - two fingers strapped and no pins or plates. Shut it you pathetic little girly boy and sort out your erectile disfunctions with your illegal on-line only drugs.

• Haha

WhereisPrecious

Why deflated ? They are proving us tattlers right making theirselves a laughing stock , and if you feel depressed just go back and you’ll kill yourselves wilth laughter , for example
Before he entered love island Carl revealed he owns
30 cars including a Lamborghini
Seen the size of his fucking garage 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yep a few tattlers and sun commenters just had a nice little battle with Paul Cross aka arfa in The sun story about her second alleged driving whilst banned, he ended up deleting most of his own comments because he got shown up and realised he had made a fool of himself. They are a laughing stock especially Carl, they will implode and as Peeko said:

"Karma is a bitch and it will come , So keep the faith
A fox was sitting by a riverbank and a scorpion walked up and said to the fox can you give me a lift to the other side , the fox said don’t be silly you will sting me and kill me, the scorpion said if I do that we’ll both die, so the fox agreed, the scorpion jumped on his back and the fox started swimming,
Halfway across the scorpion stung the fox, the fox said “ why did you do that we’ll both die” , the scorpion said “I couldn’t help it it’s in my nature”
It’s in her nature to fuck up shes batshit crazy
It’s only lockdown saving her at the moment, trust me she will fuck up big time"

Spot on Peeko.

• Haha

Hunnybubbly

Chatty Member
So now she’s filming Harvey swearing and laughing at it and selling it to the papers with presumably no concent from the lad, and STILL daytime tv think this is acceptable? I work in television myself and I cannot tell you how squeaky clean and careful you have to be about what you do and say, I just don’t get it?

• Angry

Dagenham Dave

Her lifestyle baffles me...

Hi is that the DM? Righto, I’m just off to the Asda, see you outside with a preggo stick in 20 mins. Hello, OK mag, yeah hi, I’m about to shift my piss drained mattress, I’ll meet you out back in an hour. Oh hi Sun, it’s me Katrina, I’m swapping weaves in Leeds in the morning, I was gonna drive but think it’s a bit on top at the minute so I’ll meet you at the station, platform 2 next to the bins, gotta go, the pips are going...

• Haha

Fifthavenue

They didn't make up the story. Well how it happened, is incorrect yes. But he has hurt his hand and he did go to hospital.

• Wow

Emeline

Chatty Member

And AGAIN 😡🤬😡🤬

“The information has been reviewed, and given that it is hearsay evidence, it would be disproportionate to take any further action.”

• Angry
  • Wow

WhereisPrecious

I’ve watched the video a number of times now and I think Harvey was definitely involved somehow. Also maybe it’s just me but I cannot get my head round complete strangers who have never met the boy saying they love him and gushing about what a sweet kind nature he’s got. You my friends have only ever seen what spunky knickers has allowed you to see and if you are that bowled over by this young man there are hundreds just like him with complex needs who need help and support I know I’ve worked caring for adults and children with complex needs, maybe volunteer there are lots of places you can do this. If I have spoken out of turn here as I know many of you have children with additional needs I don’t mean any harm I just feel it’s hypocritical to post oh Harvey you make me melt, really Waynette from chavtastica let’s see you look after him alone for a week Katie has never had him by herself for a single day but she does tell that story a little bit different doesn’t she the utter lying piece of shit.
By the way if Harvey did twat cocknobber Carl fucking good on him .
Thats what I think, Harvey is acting like he is in trouble or guilty, the whole video is odd and off. Totally agree I hope Harvey did break blockheads hand.

• Sad
  • Haha

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
Shock horror, DM comments are moderated. Even that loon bunnyfuckincuddles hasn't got one through. Most that have are negative though so that is good news.

Dinkydonut

It isn't her's any more - the debts against it are - mortgage, council tax, utilities, etc. She has not repaid the monthly sums which were fixed under her IVA by the court whereby should would only pay back around 40% of her debts anyway. She now owes around £2.5mil - mostly to HMRC, accountants and solicitors. She just thinks they will write it all off if she waits long enough. Never mind the smaller amounts owed to local businesses. She is an utter disgrace. My husband was contacted by HMRC last year and told he owed them over £2,000. This was pretty funny as they had recently refunded him this amount after receiving his accounts from his accountant. He was given one month to pay or fines would be levied, bailiffs may be employed. £2,000 for a normal working bloke and they are gonna come after him. £2,500,000 at least £900k of which is owed to HMRC and they aren't fucking bovvered! She should be in a debtors' prison like in Victorian times. She had 6 different holidays/breaks last year - we had none like most people on here.
This is what angers me Liar , people likeyou and your husband who no doubt work hard and abide by laws and file your tax returns, pay bills etc get hounded for the smallest amounts and this piece of filth gets to do and owe whatever and however much she likes and nothing gets done. She makes a mockery of everything and is constantly sticking two fingers up to the general public who couldn’t get away with a tenth of her shit.

• Angry
  • Heart

VIP Member
Well today is full of bullshit as per normal, just caught up with the lack of events today.

All I care about is Katie getting arrested and charged for her driving offences, COME ON COPPERS, PULL YOU FUCKING FINGER OUT!

• Heart
Reactions: 19