Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhereisPrecious

Note no longer 'broken' upped to 'shattered' - yeah right - two fingers strapped and no pins or plates. Shut it you pathetic little girly boy and sort out your erectile disfunctions with your illegal on-line only drugs.
I'll show you something, look what Harv....look what his done Harv.
What was she going to say Look what Harv has done, she pulls up straight away after Harv.
Why does Harvey look so nervous and worried.
What the fuck are they doing this for and filming it.
I know what I believe, what do others think.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

peeko

VIP Member
Why deflated ? They are proving us tattlers right making theirselves a laughing stock , and if you feel depressed just go back and you’ll kill yourselves wilth laughter , for example
Before he entered love island Carl revealed he owns
30 cars including a Lamborghini
Seen the size of his fucking garage 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Dagenham Dave

Very strange.... nothing on hers, his or pointy chins IG grid or stories and there’s always something before she goes on... the drive up/makeup/hair etc 🤔
The 9:50am Essex to Leeds train is delayed due to a wig on the line or something, it was on the news earlier...

• Haha

JakeM

VIP Member
Recap:

Katie says she isn’t pregnant
She wants 4 more kids
caught driving even though she’s banned
Kieran and Michelle are expecting a baby
Katie is now (predictably) pretending to be pregnant
Cole has broken his hand
More using/filming poor Harvey
Still no news on the driving situation

• Heart
  • Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I leave you all for the day & it's gorn feckin mental 😳.
How will all the kids be getting to school tomorrow if nobody can drive? 🤔
I don't believe for 1 minute he's sustained that injury with a dumbbell.
I don't believe she was at the hospital all night with him. Because it wouldn't be allowed with Covid. And who was looking after the kids if she was?
That video clip is raising warning flags.
PLEASE WILL SOMEONE FUCKING RESCUE HARVEY 😭

The census.... bloody hell, took forever! Serves me right for having so many kids 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

VIP Member
I'm home, pissed off, got hit by a cunt in a Blue BMW, made a right mess of my bike, foot is throbbing now and I'll be buggered if I'm scrolling through 5 pages of DRIVEL!!

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Heart

CAKEANDCUSTARD

The Zimmer frame story is the biggest load of bull I’ve read. She isn’t using it, all photos apart from one she is lifting it off the ground or resting her foot on it. Plus the wheels are brand new, it’s never been used. Have made a few comments on the article that have got thru as it really pisses me off esp when she is helping to lift things into the van the next minute.Just another bullshit photo op and lie

• Angry

DC16

VIP Member
I don't miss on purpose. Obviously I drive round all day and only can be on my phone when I stop so I answer what I see and may miss things as the posts moves fast. I haven't heard anything else but will keep an ear out.

Yes if no comments allowed it means investigation by police
@Fifthavenue thanks for replying, I know you probably can’t answer all the questions we pose without putting yourself in the 💩 but we do appreciate any info you can give, I think a few of us just feel a bit deflated seeing how much she gets away with, especially at the moment and it’s just brain frazzling how she does...any good news you can give us....? 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

Fifthavenue

I think they are not answering this question, as I’ve asked this last time and I think you did @DC16. Unless I missed the reply. They seemed to answer the other questions asked but skipped the driving one 🤷‍♀️

I’m off for a while too, I get so frustrated that they keep getting away with all that they do. 😡
I don't miss on purpose. Obviously I drive round all day and only can be on my phone when I stop so I answer what I see and may miss things as the posts moves fast. I haven't heard anything else but will keep an ear out.

They are still
Not allowing comments on the original article in the black rr, does that mean they are still investigating that one? Am I just living in hope 🤷🏼‍♀️

@Facehugger were all a bit deflated on here today ☹. Have u come to cheer us up 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Yes if no comments allowed it means investigation by police

• Heart

peeko

VIP Member
just been reading the stories ,going to have to leave this thread, think you're all cruel. she took a massive fall on holiday, she has been told she is disabled for life and may never walk properly again,
Do you realise Katie has got screws in her feet, now metal plates ??? shes only on her feet for 20 mins and thats her done for the day ? And you realise that she say she has a limp because one leg is longer than the other because of all the metal in her foot ?(think about that one) Read all this today ,how can you live with yourselves taking the mick out of this saint of a woman? and she will still run a marathon next year, and she still cooks for 5 kids every night ,she is a goddess
all replies c/o bunnycuddles
braingone lunatic asylum
planet madwoman

• Haha

Dagenham Dave

Protect your hand from what Cole? 😡
Canny wait for the whole ‘nurse Pricey’ saga, “look at my gawjus patient, he’s so good looking even with a club arm, how gawjus do Cole’s eyes look with that plaster-cast, him and his broken fingers are my world”

• Haha

VIP Member
Sorry for the very off topic post but....

Has everyone done their 2021 Census???

• Haha
Reactions: 21

VIP Member
I'm thinking Harvey had something to do with carwash's little accident.

This whole drama stinks more than Lozza's knickers.

• Haha

Lollypops

VIP Member
I noticed when asked about if she worries about the younger ones and when they become teenagers she talks about Junior being really good and him and Princess being on Instagram and because they have been brought up in this industry they know what it's all about. It's as if Jett and Bunny don't exist. She has her own agenda and only speaks about what she wants to, completely going off on a tangling :unsure: couldn't pronounce trigonometry and told Princess don't stress about that, you won't need that for a job :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Angry

plinky

VIP Member
It is a very strange estate agent website - nearly everything is STC except Cole's and a couple of others - they also appear to be solicitors. The house should be properly gone through to hide the identity of who is living there - very strange.
That’s a Legit agent
But I think the price is pushing it for a pokey 3 bed house on a MASSIVE MAIN ROAD 😂

To whoever was worried about security, I agree I think it’s not very secure anymore and she has made it really obvious where it is, it was hard to miss that neon green car, unfortunately (for me) I live very close by so I recognised it straight away. I have no choice but to pass it sometimes (I can go a longer way but there has been roadworks round the other way) but I would never do anything in person, I know kids live there. I have spoke about it here though although I do worry about Cole knowing who I am so I deleted myself. I wouldn’t put anything on Ig and I don’t comment on the sun. I feel weird about it because I worry that I do say things I shouldn’t and I don’t want to put the kids at risk so I am often in 2 minds but the driving was a public road

I think He’s CRAZY for investing in a bigger house with her, absolute madness, I wonder if he will protect his assets as they aren’t married and she has bloody nothing

I think it’s over priced IMO, it’s not a good location but it is a nice area. It is really cluttered and no room for Junior and all those dogs so probably best they do move, god knows how they affording it though!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
What is this exactly? How dare something lower than the sole of my built-up slipper call me scum.
We are not the ones owing people money, we have not caused those animals deaths through neglect, we haven't caused Harvey's weight gain through neglect. And we wouldn't piss off to another country when a very vulnerable young man had just come out hospital. WE ARE NOT SCUM!!!

• Heart
  • Angry

floatingalong6

Hi guys, haven’t been on the thread ina while! I’ve noticed Katie/her team have been buying clothes off other Depop sellers and selling it on her page, example below

I do think some clothes are genuine however goes to show can’t trust anyone! I only buy if press pics are attached

Hi guys, haven’t been on the thread ina while! I’ve noticed Katie/her team have been buying clothes off other Depop sellers and selling it on her page, example below

I do think some clothes are genuine however goes to show can’t trust anyone! I only buy if press pics are attached
I think that’s why the Depop posts get deleted as soon as they’ve sold

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad