Katie Price #269 Skanky has got her license back, will Sinky be given the sack?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can bet the old hag AFP would not return the favour, had she been in good 'elf herself of course.
Shame on PFP for being a snivelling weevil like SB is which only goes to show that being a nasty old boot is a family trait.
His poor mother, she probably only has him to rely on and so feels she can't refuse to help out. It's completely sickening, those price cretin women certainly love being the boss. If AFP was my wife I'd tell her to duck off, my elderly mother isn't doing her carrying and lifting, to spend some of that cash they have stashed on getting proper care, AFP, you cannot take it with you 🤬😠

• Heart
Reactions: 24
In view of the Lack of Sympathy for it we must surely be due an outing from Harvey, the browkern trotterz or the trump card - AFP. Hard to believe skank hasn't ignored what anyone in der Fairmli says and grandly announced info for coin.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just noticed that 2 or 3 of the comments in the DM are saying she's a police informer and that why she gets away with things - also why she's always going on holidays to get away (that last bit makes no sense to me because she's got to come back so how does that work?).

Katie Price is slammed for driving her £60k Hummer in flimsy sliders
# via https://android.com
It's the only suggestion that makes sense.

Reactions: 16
I thought bans were from the day it’s issued not the day of the offence - but your points might be from the offence date. A disqualification is valid from the date it’s decided
You’re probably right! Makes sense to me. Just my husband seemed sure.

Reactions: 13
I would suggest that the more justice is not seen to be delivered (*cough* Crime Commissioner) then those responsible for that delivery (Politicians/Police/Courts) will further lose the respect of the public. There is also the likely consequence that people are more likely to take matters into their own hands. In the case of KP it honestly wouldn't surprise me.

Reactions: 18
I too thought this, but if you go to the Theatre site they are already using her as a selling point for the entire production. All very odd, she cannot act, sing, or dance, she’s unable to ab-lib, is unreliable and will forget her lines and placement on stage, she is unable to do anything a seasoned Panto performer can do. This is a sure-fire disaster if it actually happens, cannot see it myself, but the theatre are advertising her as appearing, why have they done this. She would also have to attend rehearsals probably through November, maybe before, the production only has Christmas Day off, so away from her kids who need her (if she still has them by then) and all that time on stage on her poorly trotters, Panto is a gruelling schedule, is she wearing the moon boots on stage. What a load of 💩 from everyone involved in this nonsense, don’t get it, she ain’t gonna do it is she 🤷🏽‍♀️

From the Theatre Site…

View attachment 2107989
The theatre have covered their arses by stating:
'Cast may be subject to change' (or summat like that)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I would suggest that the more justice is not seen to be delivered (*cough* Crime Commissioner) then those responsible for that delivery (Politicians/Police/Courts) will further lose the respect of the public. There is also the likely consequence that people are more likely to take matters into their own hands. In the case of KP it honestly wouldn't surprise me.
That's very true. As soon as its seen that The Law is a toothless and pointless unit the vigilante mentality steps up apace, after all, if you cannot trust The Law then it befalls oneself to act instead.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
@WillowTree21 what were Jane and Derrick Pountney like, I'm guessing you've met them?

Why does AFP dislike Mr PP Fencing's mum so much?
She treats ALL of Mr PP's family like :poop: . Also Daniel's wife & family too. In fact nearly everyone she didn't like, Peters family, Alex's family, Kieran's mum etc etc. She is a bitter, spiteful woman. Her life revolved around KFP & celebrity functions. She loved the lifestyle that KFP gave her, going abroad, meeting TV personalities etc. Earning her own cash too, from interviews & TV appearances. She thinks she's a 'mini'celeb herself. Claire Powell had AFP's card marked from day one. She took away the 'POWER' AFP had, when she managed Peter & KFP. But, unfortunately, when they split up AFP took over again & it was out of control. She didn't trust anyone associated with KFP, other than the one's she liked & could control. She even controls Mr PP. No wonder the bloke dabbles with other woman, although the court case where he got off with rape, certainly made him think carefully before taking it out of his pants:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
It made me laugh when she did an interview with Harvey last week about this police thing. I think it was ITV news. She asked Harvey how it makes him feel and he said 'happy and proud'. She said no, no and he rolled his carousel of answers and pulled out 'sad and angry' instead. Got there on the second attempt 🙄
Just proves what we say about her coaching his answers to her questions!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
His poor mother, she probably only has him to rely on and so feels she can't refuse to help out. It's completely sickening, those price cretin women certainly love being the boss. If AFP was my wife I'd tell her to duck off, my elderly mother isn't doing her carrying and lifting, to spend some of that cash they have stashed on getting proper care, AFP, you cannot take it with you 🤬😠
I agree, just pay for a carer. It's possible this woman is generous and offered to help out and they jumped at the opportunity to get free care. Also it's a possibility that she is a 'young' 80 (I know a few such people who are more like 60 year olds in terms of their energy) so it's not much trouble to her. Still, I think I would insist on paying for a carer. I'm sure AFP and PP Fencing can afford it.

Reactions: 23
She treats ALL of Mr PP's family like :poop: . Also Daniel's wife & family too. In fact nearly everyone she didn't like, Peters family, Alex's family, Kieran's mum etc etc. She is a bitter, spiteful woman. Her life revolved around KFP & celebrity functions. She loved the lifestyle that KFP gave her, going abroad, meeting TV personalities etc. Earning her own cash too, from interviews & TV appearances. She thinks she's a 'mini'celeb herself. Claire Powell had AFP's card marked from day one. She took away the 'POWER' AFP had, when she managed Peter & KFP. But, unfortunately, when they split up AFP took over again & it was out of control. She didn't trust anyone associated with KFP, other than the one's she liked & could control. She even controls Mr PP. No wonder the bloke dabbles with other woman, although the court case where he got off with rape, certainly made him think carefully before taking it out of his pants:ROFLMAO:
AFP is welcome to him imo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I see, thanks for the info. She sounds like a very controlling woman. Mr PP Fencing not faithful as we know, I wonder has AFP had 'bits on the side' as well.

Reactions: 20
It made me laugh when she did an interview with Harvey last week about this police thing. I think it was ITV news. She asked Harvey how it makes him feel and he said 'happy and proud'. She said no, no and he rolled his carousel of answers and pulled out 'sad and angry' instead. Got there on the second attempt 🙄
Harvey doesn’t know what day of the week it is. Price is grifting for cash as alway.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The theatre have covered their arses by stating:
'Cast may be subject to change' (or summat like that)
Well for their own sake, the theatre needs to make sure she's NOT paid in advance. She'll take the money & run. Go off sick after 2 - 3 performances & keep the cash.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I agree, just pay for a carer. It's possible this woman is generous and offered to help out and they jumped at the opportunity to get free care. Also it's a possibility that she is a 'young' 80 (I know a few such people who are more like 60 year olds in terms of their energy) so it's not much trouble to her. Still, I think I would insist on paying for a carer. I'm sure AFP and PP Fencing can afford it.
Help out, sure but I think they would both need quite high levels of care, especially AFP. I don't think it's a case of his mother popping in now n then to check on them and help out but more-so they are probably taking the P and have her doing everything. You are right, nobody knows for sure the situation regarding his mum but I do know that the price clan are tighter than a nuns nasty and would rather work her to her deathbed than part with a penny for care. I would have thought AFP would get carers come in daily anyway so 🤷

Reactions: 19
I wonder if Skanky will be watching her ex husband cook?

Isn't this the show that she pulled out of? I wonder if it was because she found out PA was going to be on it as well and couldn't face being around him for that long?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can and do believe every single word you have said about AFP - it's clear to see, KFP is always the wronged one, never at fault, it's been this enablement that's helped to create the monster that is KFP - boundaries and rules should have started at home when she was a child, I believe her parenting style is on par with KFP - just let them run feral

Reactions: 25
Thought you might be interested in some articles I found on my old laptop!

2015 -

Some more:

I remember this well - She was off her face.... Email - Invite to her Hen do.

Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 15:09:03 +0000
Subject: the hen do of the year..... SAVE THE DATE

Ladies
It has fallen to myself and Sally to arrange Kate’s hen do…. Because we love her so much we felt it was absolutely ESSENTIAL to make this a night to remember and stitch her up accordingly…..

Date: Saturday 23rd March - all day Saturday – overnight Saturday – returning Sunday.

THEME: BIG FAT GYPSY WEDDING

At the moment we are in the process of arranging an early start from Horsham, down to Bournemouth, a day of pampering and cocktails in a hotel suite, an early dinner, then out on the town at a particularly cheesy nightclub. We shall then stay overnight and head back after a late breakfast …..

I am not sure of costs yet because I am still in the planning stage but I will keep it reasonable and I just wanted you all to save the date and start thinking of your big fat gypsy wedding fancy dress outfit for Saturday evening. This point is non-negotiable.

Kate has asked specifically for there to be fancy dress and a cheesy night out and our aim is to make sure that wish is granted….

I will be in touch with more details but for now could you please let me know if you are available to attend.

Finally, every part of this hen do is a SURPRISE. Please do NOT let KP know anything at all. If anyone has any contacts in Bournemouth (beauty girls, hairdressers, cocktail makers, club contacts) then please do let me know as it will be a good starting point…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Still laughing and must say absolutely gobsmacked she has this Panto gig, not that I think she’ll do it, anyway just conducted a bit sleuthing before I call it a day tonight. Oh my found a classic proper review of her previous performance in Panto. Posted one earlier by a dissatisfied member of the audience but this is a critics review. The reviewer loved the show and praised the rest of the cast, then they came to Skanky 😁 Skank is so much worse in every aspect of her life now and this is how bad she was in 2015…that mean girl in me kinda wants to see this happen in a weird way, it will a catastrophe, can you imagine the reviews 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Anyway, read this and weep (tears of laughter 😂) Surprise surprise she didn’t even complete the full run, what are these Panto producers playing at….

At the top of the bill is TV personality Katie Price as the evil fairy 'Malevolence' (it appears 'Maleficent' was copyrighted...). Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. Every time she set foot on the stage, I found myself cringing into my seat at her excessive pouting and smouldering which was all Katie, and no 'Malevolence'. The good news is, she was able to make a joke about herself and her many books, marriages and Page 3 career, but that's really about it. She didn't know any of the choreography her fellow cast mates knew thoroughly; she just swayed from side-to-side during the dance numbers, and when she did attempt to follow the odd dance move, she just looked so uncomfortable. Futhermore, her 'singing' was all mimed - and badly too. I can't even say if it was her pre-recorded voice or someone else's... She lip-synced her way through 'Black
View attachment 2108527
Magic' by Little Mix, turning her back on the audience on more than one occasion so we couldn't see her face. I'm pretty sure this was to cover the fact that she didn't know the words...

The role of 'Malevolence' will be taken over by Anita Dobson from 28th December, and while I can't guarantee she'll be any better than Price, she certainly couldn't be much worse, so maybe wait until then to see this panto!

OUCH😂😂😂😂😂
That last sentence was a bit unkind to Anita Dobson though, at least she is an actual actress, I'm sure she would be 1000 times better than skanky!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.