Katie Price #269 Skanky has got her license back, will Sinky be given the sack?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed that 2 or 3 of the comments in the DM are saying she's a police informer and that why she gets away with things - also why she's always going on holidays to get away (that last bit makes no sense to me because she's got to come back so how does that work?).

Katie Price is slammed for driving her £60k Hummer in flimsy sliders
# via https://android.com

Reactions: 27
This is what gets my goat with Batnan Kipper Skank....

We get some hints of positive news re the kids and (hopefully) changes there...
Then we get she's got her license back, she's appearing on this/that TV Show, she's in Panto and gets away with EVERYTHING!

How can she say she looks after B&J, when she has been out on the raz constantly.... Obviously, now we know that she's had a teenager looking after them, how is that ok with SS? How is that justified??
They are supposed to be with her for their MH and "abuse" (🐂💩).

Why does she always come up smelling of roses?
Why is she never held to account?
Who has she got something on, that means she is free to do as she pleases?

• Angry
Reactions: 34
The Police and Crime Commissioner for West Sussex is Katy Bourne OBE. There's a web contact form or twitter etc. Just saying ...
I think she may have been driving the Hummer out of Cole's dad's new house? There is video footage of her driving the Hummer out of the drive and onto the road, I've put a link above, so I think the police for Little Canfield would be the ones who have to take action. Which police force would that be?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
@HotButterfly
This makes a lot of sense I know a family who do a lot of tit and always got away with it and it's because it's a known fact that they tell the gardai everything that anyone else was doing. They over played their hand with false information and now are being charged if they do anything

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I am still curious about insurance coverage for her. Also, the Hummer has personalised plates, so is she on that insurance? Anyone explain, please?
I think she may have been driving the Hummer out of Cole's dad's new house? There is video footage of her driving the Hummer out of the drive and onto the road, I've put a link above, so I think the police for Little Canfield would be the ones who have to take action. Which police force would that be?
Essex police.

Reactions: 15
Just noticed that 2 or 3 of the comments in the DM are saying she's a police informer and that why she gets away with things - also why she's always going on holidays to get away (that last bit makes no sense to me because she's got to come back so how does that work?).

I've heard she's a little snitch aswell, would certainly explain the tit she can get away with

• Wow
Reactions: 30

I understand why people think she is a police informer, because it beggars belief that she has gotten away with so much.But in order for so much power to be wielded on her behalf, she would have to be giving up decent information.She would have to be informing on some serious ,scary people.Getting nicked for speeding would be the least of her problems.
I just think it’s a combination of good luck, crafty representation ( when needed), and underfunded systems not fit for purpose.But something has to give, and unless she changes her behaviour she will be up in court some time soon.
Think of all the times she HAS’NT been caught.We are only seeing the tip of the iceberg, so chances are that she will revert to form.
I only hope she doesn’t kill anyone in the meantime.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Essex police
But they didn’t do anything last time she was seen

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I wonder if the thing would get away with actual murder? She can do whatever she wishes it seems.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
The Police and Crime Commissioner for West Sussex is Katy Bourne OBE. There's a web contact form or twitter etc. Just saying ...
I see she has Twitter account details on her website. I'm not on Twitter, can someone contact her please ? I will be sending her an email.
---

I loved this newest comment on Daily Fail, must be a Tattler :m :ROFLMAO:

Poplar East London, United Kingdom5 minutes ago

She has made a huge "display" of letting everyone know she's driving, she has the biggest car on the road, she gets filmed driving the monstrosity in unsuitable footwear! She basically rubs her lifestyle in the faces of her enemies, creditors and exes. She forgets she was once popular, worth £45 million and beautiful looking. This is the face of FAILURE. She lost all her money, became a drunk druggie, butchered her face and body and abused almost everyone in her life. She has NOTHING to show off. Sad and nearly 50 with cling on toyboys, millions in debt, still getting her kit off at her age, even though her body is warped, botched, ruined and disgusting to look at. What a revolting dirty looking bad example she is. She should hang her hideous head in shame!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
I see she has Twitter account details on her website. I'm not on Twitter, can someone contact her please ? I will be sending her an email.
Katy Bourne OBE Police & Crime Commissioner for Sussex Email: [email protected]

Please send her the link to the Sun article and video.

Isn't there also a police officer who takes a particular interest in her wrongdoings? I wish I could remember his name because he's either available by text or insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Skank twit claims she cannot possibly leave Jett and Bunny, but has signed up for panto in LIVERPOOL?! It’s hardly just up the road from her. It’s offensive how stupid she thinks the public are. I can only imagine this panto features her as some sort of Malificent (she won’t need costume horns, she already has her very own) character mixed with Father Jack where she swears and drinks and hurls things at the audience, in between flashing her rancid vag.
I doubt she will have the kids still by then

Reactions: 18

Isn't there also a police officer who takes a particular interest in her wrongdoings? I wish I could remember his name because he's either available by text or insta.
Katy Bourne won't do a thing, she won't care one jot.
PC Tom Van Der Wee (something like that).

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Good job Police! Woohoo!
Price has her licence back. A spanking Hummer too!
But it’s a left hand drive, and she hasn’t driven for a year.
And you let her off, all those times before.
Why was that?
Someone is going to be killed by her, probably soon.
Shes in car that is too powerful for her.
She was photographed driving with inappropriate footwear.
Her children are going to be in that car.
And if she’s decides to go night driving, because,
in her words, “she felt lonely“, and tips the car over.
Hopefully it won’t be a member of the public she kills.
Or her children, or her hanger on mates.
Buy hey, woohoo, she’s got a ‘Get out of jail free card”
Because of your fellow cunts trolling her son.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
---

I loved this newest comment on Daily Fail, must be a Tattler :m :ROFLMAO:

Poplar East London, United Kingdom5 minutes ago

She has made a huge "display" of letting everyone know she's driving, she has the biggest car on the road, she gets filmed driving the monstrosity in unsuitable footwear! She basically rubs her lifestyle in the faces of her enemies, creditors and exes. She forgets she was once popular, worth £45 million and beautiful looking. This is the face of FAILURE. She lost all her money, became a drunk druggie, butchered her face and body and abused almost everyone in her life. She has NOTHING to show off. Sad and nearly 50 with cling on toyboys, millions in debt, still getting her kit off at her age, even though her body is warped, botched, ruined and disgusting to look at. What a revolting dirty looking bad example she is. She should hang her hideous head in shame!
that is effing brilliant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

DC or anyone in the know, please can you tell us HOW we can find out if she's illegally driving? Is there anyway to know when her ban is up? OR, could she have come to a deal with the police/courts to reduce the ban? She's done that before. Would be shocking though, given the circumstances of this disqualification. I don't know how we can get the info. Isn't it a bit odd that there was someone waiting across the road, to film her pulling out from the house in that huge jalopy? Too much of a coincidence? Surely she's not that arrogant that she'd arrange to be filmed if she was still banned? It's very baffling.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.