Katie Price #269 Skanky has got her license back, will Sinky be given the sack?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Skanky has her driving license back and is winding the public up driving around in a Hunmer wearing sliders. She’s annoying bleep, but on the up side Kieran and Michelle have seen Bunny and are looking generally a lot happier.

Plank Boy and Skanky are still in Schrödinger’s relationship and we haven’t checked instagram to see if they are still following each other to find out whether it’s an on or off day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I don’t know how anyone would take these photos of her in the car unless they Parked up in the nursery opposite and had a long lense and waited. She doesn’t even live here. Paps do not randomly sit down there it’s a main/country type road you would be very VERY noticeable parked up on it so it must have been a tip off or a staged photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I don’t know how anyone would take these photos of her in the car unless they Parked up in the nursery opposite and had a long lense and waited. She doesn’t even live here. Paps do not randomly sit down there it’s a main/country type road you would be very VERY noticeable parked up on it so it must have been a tip off or a staged photo.
It will be Slymi/Backgrid set up.

Reactions: 36
I read the panto shite as her only doimg the 1 adult performance. I do not believe for 1 second that the old trout is earning £60,000 for it....more like £60! Personally I wouldn't give her 60p 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I've had to comment, as I've said in the past I work with teens in an AP setting, I'm trying to steer these kids onto the right path, crime doesn't pay etc I'm waisting my time, if they look at this creature then I might as well call it a day, she and the way she is treated really sends out the wrong message, so pissed off, I spent a good few weeks away from reading about her and I think I need to again

• Heart
  • Sad
I've had to comment, as I've said in the past I work with teens in an AP setting, I'm trying to steer these kids onto the right path, crime doesn't pay etc I'm waisting my time, if they look at this creature then I might as well call it a day, she and the way she is treated really sends out the wrong message, so pissed off, I spent a good few weeks away from reading about her and I think I need to again
Same here, she pisses me right off

Reactions: 31
You need money to take Legal Action Skanky, OH WAIT, YOU HAVE PLENTY!

I think we all saw this coming, bet she turns up for that.
Just looking for a payday, squeezing every last drop out of Harvey for coin, I bet she'll play the mental health card again as part of her claim too saying the story affected her and Harvey's mental health

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Just looking for a payday, squeezing every last drop out of Harvey for coin, I bet she'll play the mental health card again as part of her claim too saying the story affected her and Harvey's mental health
In my view, Skanky should not get a penny, any money should goto Harvey who is the victim here. Skanky should
be acting on his behalf not profiting from it herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I agree KP just boasts about getting her licence back and getting new 50/60k car ( looks like CW ) having loads of work and loads of money but doesn’t pay anything to Trustees grrrrr

Reactions: 28
Skank twit claims she cannot possibly leave Jett and Bunny, but has signed up for panto in LIVERPOOL?! It’s hardly just up the road from her. It’s offensive how stupid she thinks the public are. I can only imagine this panto features her as some sort of Malificent (she won’t need costume horns, she already has her very own) character mixed with Father Jack where she swears and drinks and hurls things at the audience, in between flashing her rancid vag.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
In my view, Skanky should not get a penny, any money should goto Harvey who is the victim here. Skanky should
be acting on his behalf not profiting from it herself.
Tragedy of Harvey is that he could have thrived and blossomed so much more, had he grown up with a more responsible, kind family and lived a private life.

• Heart
  • Sad
It made me laugh when she did an interview with Harvey last week about this police thing. I think it was ITV news. She asked Harvey how it makes him feel and he said 'happy and proud'. She said no, no and he rolled his carousel of answers and pulled out 'sad and angry' instead. Got there on the second attempt 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I read the panto shite as her only doimg the 1 adult performance. I do not believe for 1 second that the old trout is earning £60,000 for it....more like £60! Personally I wouldn't give her 60p 🥴
I too thought this, but if you go to the Theatre site they are already using her as a selling point for the entire production. All very odd, she cannot act, sing, or dance, she’s unable to ab-lib, is unreliable and will forget her lines and placement on stage, she is unable to do anything a seasoned Panto performer can do. This is a sure-fire disaster if it actually happens, cannot see it myself, but the theatre are advertising her as appearing, why have they done this. She would also have to attend rehearsals probably through November, maybe before, the production only has Christmas Day off, so away from her kids who need her (if she still has them by then) and all that time on stage on her poorly trotters, Panto is a gruelling schedule, is she wearing the moon boots on stage. What a load of 💩 from everyone involved in this nonsense, don’t get it, she ain’t gonna do it is she 🤷🏽‍♀️

From the Theatre Site…

87020EF3-5030-4FEE-9AC7-782337EE25C6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Skank twit claims she cannot possibly leave Jett and Bunny, but has signed up for panto in LIVERPOOL?! It’s hardly just up the road from her. It’s offensive how stupid she thinks the public are. I can only imagine this panto features her as some sort of Malificent (she won’t need costume horns, she already has her very own) character mixed with Father Jack where she swears and drinks and hurls things at the audience, in between flashing her rancid vag.
I don't think she'll even do it, well she might do a show or two then skip the rest. She's notoriously unreliable
---
I too thought this, but if you go to the Theatre site they are already using her as a selling point for the entire production. All very odd, she cannot act, sing, or dance, she’s unable to ab-lib, is unreliable and will forget her lines and placement on stage, she is unable do anything a seasoned Panto performer can do. This is a sure-fire disaster if it actually happens, cannot see it myself, but the theatre are advertising her as appearing, why have they done this. She would also have to attend rehearsals probably through November, maybe before, the production only has Christmas Day off, so away from her kids who need her (if she still has them by then) and all that time on stage on her poorly trotters, Panto is a gruelling schedule, is she wearing the moon boots on stage. What a load of 💩 from everyone involved in this nonsense, don’t get it, she ain’t gonna do it is she 🤷🏽‍♀️

From the Theatre Site…

View attachment 2107989
She shouldn't even be in a family show, she's not suitable for one.
---
It made me laugh when she did an interview with Harvey last week about this police thing. I think it was ITV news. She asked Harvey how it makes him feel and he said 'happy and proud'. She said no, no and he rolled his carousel of answers and pulled out 'sad and angry' instead. Got there on the second attempt 🙄
No one in the media or childrens charity sector will shout STOP.

STOP manipulating a vulnerable man for coin, and NO WAY should he have an IG account that he doesn't even control.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I see the brain dead twats on her insta are falling over themselves to buy tickets. I'll bleeping love it when she don't show up. They'll all look like a bunch of cunts then. Pricks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.