Katie Price #269 Skanky has got her license back, will Sinky be given the sack?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some more:

I remember this well - She was off her face.... Email - Invite to her Hen do.

Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 15:09:03 +0000
Subject: the hen do of the year..... SAVE THE DATE

Ladies
It has fallen to myself and Sally to arrange Kate’s hen do…. Because we love her so much we felt it was absolutely ESSENTIAL to make this a night to remember and stitch her up accordingly…..

Date: Saturday 23rd March - all day Saturday – overnight Saturday – returning Sunday.

THEME: BIG FAT GYPSY WEDDING

At the moment we are in the process of arranging an early start from Horsham, down to Bournemouth, a day of pampering and cocktails in a hotel suite, an early dinner, then out on the town at a particularly cheesy nightclub. We shall then stay overnight and head back after a late breakfast …..

I am not sure of costs yet because I am still in the planning stage but I will keep it reasonable and I just wanted you all to save the date and start thinking of your big fat gypsy wedding fancy dress outfit for Saturday evening. This point is non-negotiable.

Kate has asked specifically for there to be fancy dress and a cheesy night out and our aim is to make sure that wish is granted….

I will be in touch with more details but for now could you please let me know if you are available to attend.

Finally, every part of this hen do is a SURPRISE. Please do NOT let KP know anything at all. If anyone has any contacts in Bournemouth (beauty girls, hairdressers, cocktail makers, club contacts) then please do let me know as it will be a good starting point…
How could it be a SURPRISE when KP herself had asked for it to be fancy dress and cheesy!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Some more:

Ladies
It has fallen to myself and Sally to arrange Kate’s hen do…. Because we love her so much we felt it was absolutely ESSENTIAL to make this a night to remember and stitch her up accordingly…..

Date: Saturday 23rd March - all day Saturday – overnight Saturday – returning Sunday.

At the moment we are in the process of arranging an early start from Horsham, down to Bournemouth, a day of pampering and cocktails in a hotel suite, an early dinner, then out on the town at a particularly cheesy nightclub. We shall then stay overnight and head back after a late breakfast …..

I am not sure of costs yet because I am still in the planning stage but I will keep it reasonable and I just wanted you all to save the date and start thinking of your big fat gypsy wedding fancy dress outfit for Saturday evening. This point is non-negotiable.

Kate has asked specifically for there to be fancy dress and a cheesy night out and our aim is to make sure that wish is granted….

I will be in touch with more details but for now could you please let me know if you are available to attend.

Finally, every part of this hen do is a SURPRISE. Please do NOT let KP know anything at all. If anyone has any contacts in Bournemouth (beauty girls, hairdressers, cocktail makers, club contacts) then please do let me know as it will be a good starting point…
Katie price wanted fancy dress and cheese, well I never! No style at all whatsoever

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How could it be a SURPRISE when KP herself had asked for it to be fancy dress and cheesy!
I've just noticed on the email to the list of people, her PR/manager at the time had even sent this email to 'thepricey@........ - So she clearly got that email & knew that was happening! o_O 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Some more:

Ladies

Are Jane and her husband still together after all that carry on?

Reactions: 13
Some more:

Ladies

Lol, great tea.

I remember her hen party photoshoot pre Peter Andre wedding being sold to OK magazine, and also featuring on the reality show that was airing at the time.
---
I thought she wasn’t allowed near the school DC? Has that changed now?
Dunno. Valentino doesn't go to that school any more. So not sure Michelle would be there anymore. J&B still enrolled but maybe Kieran would be doing the school run for them not Michelle. I'm guessing KP's ban still applies though as other parents/students had to witness her aggression at the time of Michelle incident.

Reactions: 21
I think she may have been driving the Hummer out of Cole's dad's new house? There is video footage of her driving the Hummer out of the drive and onto the road, I've put a link above, so I think the police for Little Canfield would be the ones who have to take action. Which police force would that be?
Police and crime commissioner for Essex is Roger Hirst.

Reactions: 19
I wonder if the thing would get away with actual murder? She can do whatever she wishes it seems.
The problem is Katie has formed her own narrative through the years and blamed everyone apart from herself for her shite attitude and disgusting behaviour. I know for a fact she could pile all 5 of her kids in the car not bother her arse with seat belts be pissed up and as high as a kite kill the bleeping lot of them and then have the brass neck to blame all her exes and anyone she thinks has ever wronged her and still her dim witted chavtastic ares licking fans would be poor katie it’s not her fault Kieran and Pete are to blame because of all the trauma they have subjected her too for all these years.
Unfortunately we all know how sadly true and predictable this could be.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
My husband has told me her 2 year driving ban would be from the day she crashed her car. Not the court date. 🤷‍♀️.
It’s not. You can drive until your court date. It happened to a close friend a couple of years ago. They advise you make arrangements to get home from the court without driving. The police don’t impose the ban, the magistrates do.

Reactions: 26
Just had a look at the ticket page, looks like it'll be meeting and greeting after every weekend performance (how's she gonna see 'Arve for 3 weeks and take him on them elfy wawks??) Oh silly me, cast is "subject to change". Go and knock your head against a brick wall Slapper and have a word with yourself!

View attachment 2108952
So she’s only getting xmas day off then!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jumping ahead from previous Fred…
Not seen her post any ads on IG - maybe that work stream has dried up and small businesses are getting the message that she’s bad news. Or sales with her promo codes are so low, it’s just not worth paying her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I really don't think she has anything on anyone that is protecting her, or is even a police informant. For one thing anyone political would have changed several times by now, and I doubt she has any useful info to impart to the police either. It's more a case of our liberal justice system not doing the right thing and jailing her. After all you see people who do far worse in terms of assault etc get away with it time and time again before finally being jailed. Whenever you see a lot of those cases in the papers it usually turns out there is a history of previous offenses that they didn't get jailed for. Plus the courts know the jail system is overcrowded and under pressure so will resist jailing someone if they can use a lesser sentence such as CS etc. It is very frustrating for us, the man in the street, to see her constantly getting the light treatment. Of course we are more aware of her treatment because it is made public in the media but I suspect in the grand scheme of things it isn't that unusual.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Some more:

Ladies

Grifting even then eh??
---
1681825342356.png

Heres Tina Turner aged 83 and still looking better than the skank does - she's also talented!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Ladies

@WillowTree21
So she was off her face 23rd March 2013, and Jett was born August 2013 :mad:
Clearly learnt nothing from Harvey then.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
@WillowTree21
So she was off her face 23rd March 2013, and Jett was born August 2013 :mad:
Clearly learnt nothing from Harvey then.
Wouldn't surprise me one bit if that's what she was hoping for! More money, more sympathy, more media coverage of her doting ways and able to pimp him out anytime she see's fit. That deplorable witch is capable of anything and certainly does not think like a normal human

Reactions: 21
She doesn't learn, that is her problem.
She doesn't learn & she doesn't care.
All she cares about is herself, winning, staying in the spotlight & maintaining her top model good looks 🙄
Fines, bans, she doesn't give a duck.
What she would find really devastating would be something like having the use of filters removed from her, removal of any beauty treatments & the removal of every bit of plastic from her body. That's how shallow & self centered she is. Showing her real undoctored & unfiltered self to the public would actually finish her off 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.