Katie Price #269 Skanky has got her license back, will Sinky be given the sack?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't this the show that she pulled out of? I wonder if it was because she found out PA was going to be on it as well and couldn't face being around him for that long?
I bet every bloke who has knocked this vile creature up wishes they had pulled out. It’s kids are for show and cash generating. With Harvey’s condition being directly attributable to its pissed up and drugged up life style whilst pregnant.

Reactions: 33
My husband has told me her 2 year driving ban would be from the day she crashed her car. Not the court date. 🤷‍♀️.
She would have still been able to drive after the offence. The ban starts at the date of the disqualification.

Reactions: 14
Just browsing Twitter under KP’s name, and latest news and found this 😂😂😂😂

View attachment 2108810
[/QUO
@DC16

1) There's this video of her driving the Hummer on a public road:-

Katie Price slammed for driving £60k Hummer in her SLIDERS as she gets back behind wheel after two-year driving ban | The Sun

2) There's this gov.co.uk text which you found:-

View attachment 2109036

3) It says specifically that "You cannot drive until your disqualification period is over".

4) Is her disqualification period over? Is Skank driving legally or illegally?

5) If she is driving illegally (still disqualified and therefore uninsured) have the police been notified?
she wasnt even indicating in that video ! just a matter of time before her next smah. i just hope who ever she hits is ok and films her walking/driving and calls police straight away and dont give her the chance to call someone, to come and pretend they were driving.

Reactions: 22
so in this panto, shes the evil stepmother, well shes certainly had enough pratice for that with her own kids. shes too old and has no looks, to be the main, young,female part 😂 , it will be her and westbroke next as the ugly sisters 😂 .......if she bothers to turn up on time or even turn up at all !
She'll pocket the fee, cash it and go AWOL. I don't think she'll appear in a single performance.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thought you might be interested in some articles I found on my old laptop!

2015 -

Katie says why should i not get Harvey a free taxi to school i pay fu..ing over the odds in TAX NO YOU DO NOT THAT IS WHY YOU OWE THE TAXMAN LOADS AND ARE NOW BANKRUPT

Reactions: 30
Why are they even bothering to do a MM3? The last episode was bargain bucket, cheap tit, she may aswell stuck her crumbling walls up with cellotape.. barely any budget, barely any viewers, why? 🤬
---

I've been thinking/saying this for a long time but nobody believes me or think it far fetched. I just don't understand it, it's not like she's at the peak of her powers, she's a past it ex glamour model turned bully, animal abuser and convicted druggie/drunk driver yet the press protect her for some reason and so do the courts. Again, why?
It's an absolute disgrace!
---
For that back room in a pub for one night tracy?🤣 pmsl

View attachment 2108899upload my photo on internet
Nightmare fuel!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she wasnt even indicating in that video ! just a matter of time before her next smah. i just hope who ever she hits is ok and films her walking/driving and calls police straight away and dont give her the chance to call someone, to come and pretend they were driving.
Just saw comments on Mirror, stating she was drinking with mates before driving that heap. Plus, correctly, no seatbelt again & not indicating when pulling out! Bet no insurance to drive either, IF she’s even legally allowed. What more proof do police need that she should NOT be behind the wheel of a car. I would not want my kids in a car with her. Poor Kieran.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Just saw comments on Mirror, stating she was drinking with mates before driving that heap. Plus, correctly, no seatbelt again & not indicating when pulling out! Bet no insurance to drive either, IF she’s even legally allowed. What more proof do police need that she should NOT be behind the wheel of a car. I would not want my kids in a car with her. Poor Kieran.
We used to be admired throughout the world for our justice system in the uk, now it's a joke and not for for purpose.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I see Loose Women have announced a live tour 🙄 I wonder if Skanky will be asked to join? Or maybe we should go & ask what it's like working with the old troll 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Katie says why should i not get Harvey a free taxi to school i pay fu..ing over the odds in TAX NO YOU DO NOT THAT IS WHY YOU OWE THE TAXMAN LOADS AND ARE NOW BANKRUPT
No, no, no you got it all wrong. That is not why she is bankrupt it's that exs fault KH that caused her to go bankrupt. It had absolutely nothing to do with spending like it's going out of fashion, wasting it on weddings and renewals expensive cars, a holiday every week, not paying arvs blind school or other things she's had on credit. Nope, it's Kierans fault, don't you know

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just thinking, it's a good job there's pics with the articles otherwise I'd be reading 'the hummer was driving in her sliders' 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I see Loose Women have announced a live tour 🙄 I wonder if Skanky will be asked to join? Or maybe we should go & ask what it's like working with the old troll 🥴
Can you imagine a bunch of men on TV talking drivel and making lewd comments about women? Simply wouldn't be allowed. But these cockwombles can oggle men, making sexual comments and it's all put down to a bit of fun.
---
No, no, no you got it all wrong. That is not why she is bankrupt it's that exs fault KH that caused her to go bankrupt. It had absolutely nothing to do with spending like it's going out of fashion, wasting it on weddings and renewals expensive cars, a holiday every week, not paying arvs blind school or other things she's had on credit. Nope, it's Kierans fault, don't you know
And Pete ruined her life, don't forget that!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Can you imagine a bunch of men on TV talking drivel and making lewd comments about women? Simply wouldn't be allowed. But these cockwombles can oggle men, making sexual comments and it's all put down to a bit of fun.
---

And Pete ruined her life, don't forget that!
Oh yeah and Pete ya bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How is she even driving now? Banned for 2 years in December 2021. Even if she did a drink driving course to reduce the driving ban, the most it could be reduced by is up to 25%, so 6 month off her 2 year ban if she got the whole 25%, which would make her get the driving licence back June 2023?

That's 2 months away?

• Angry
Reactions: 27
How is she even driving now? Banned for 2 years in December 2021. Even if she did a drink driving course to reduce the driving ban, the most it could be reduced by is up to 25%, so 6 month off her 2 year ban if she got the whole 25%, which would make her get the driving licence back June 2023?

That's 2 months away?
Her life and real life are 2 separate things. Rules just don't apply to her, she's an embarrassment.

Reactions: 25
So this is on the gov website, it works out as 15th June unless it's calculated from the day of the crash :unsure: which i'm pretty sure it isn't
Screenshot 2023-04-18 164721.png
Screenshot 2023-04-18 164802.png
Screenshot 2023-04-18 164837.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Does anyone know how much her insurance would be? I imagine majority of insurers would not even give her a quote but if she's driving again someone must have insured her (unless she's driving without insurance)

Reactions: 14
Does anyone know how much her insurance would be? I imagine majority of insurers would not even give her a quote but if she's driving again someone must have insured her (unless she's driving without insurance)
I’m wondering if Carl has her on his business insurance as it’s “one of his cars” - it’s all so bloody weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

That's 2 months away?
We calculated it was June too. Something very fishy going on if she’s had her ban reduced. We have a right to know if this is the case, how someone with her unbelievably awful driving record, has managed this💩. Clearly if she’s not arrested for driving while banned (there’s video evidence), than something really, really stinks 💩😡💩😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.