Katie Price #269 Skanky has got her license back, will Sinky be given the sack?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good job Police! Woohoo!
Price has her licence back. A spanking Hummer too!
But it’s a left hand drive, and she hasn’t driven for a year.
And you let her off, all those times before.
Why was that?
Someone is going to be killed by her, probably soon.
Shes in car that is too powerful for her.
She was photographed driving with inappropriate footwear.
Her children are going to be in that car.
And if she’s decides to go night driving, because,
in her words, “she felt lonely“, and tips the car over.
Hopefully it won’t be a member of the public she kills.
Or her children, or her hanger on mates.
Buy hey, woohoo, she’s got a ‘Get out of jail free card”
Because of your fellow cunts trolling her son.
The police have never “let her off” because in this country it’s not the police who impose the sentencing is it?
The police must be incredibly frustrated with the lenient sentences she has received after they’ve arrested and charged her.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
DC or anyone in the know, please can you tell us HOW we can find out if she's illegally driving? Is there anyway to know when her ban is up? OR, could she have come to a deal with the police/courts to reduce the ban? She's done that before. Would be shocking though, given the circumstances of this disqualification. I don't know how we can get the info. Isn't it a bit odd that there was someone waiting across the road, to film her pulling out from the house in that huge jalopy? Too much of a coincidence? Surely she's not that arrogant that she'd arrange to be filmed if she was still banned? It's very baffling.
I honestly give up willow, she seems to evade everything... driving offences, bankruptcy, no one will speak out about her, even though they know what she is like. Her team say she has her licence back, so as you say, either done a deal, or driving illegally and no one seems the slightest bit bothered. So until she ends up killing or injuring someone looks like nothing will be done (Everyone who has enabled her will be to blame too. She must of really done a deal with the devil.) :mad:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
My husband has told me her 2 year driving ban would be from the day she crashed her car. Not the court date. 🤷‍♀️.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
The Marathon is just bullshit, Hummer is winding me up, even if the bleep isn't driving it!
Panto, well planning ahead for Skanky is not a good idea, she could run someone over in
the Hummer and be clapped into prison. Also she is not good at commitment so if by a
miracle she makes it to Panto she might do a couple of performances then duck off.
Skampi should be finishing the Master Classes that were paid for but cancelled for a later date, before taking on any work

• Haha
  • Heart
The comments in The Fail have REALLY taken a turn. People are now seriously angry with her & it's definitely showing 😁👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
There's a live Insta Q&A on Thursday at 12.15 (Mucky Mansion IG)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I see she has Twitter account details on her website. I'm not on Twitter, can someone contact her please ? I will be sending her an email.
---

I loved this newest comment on Daily Fail, must be a Tattler :m :ROFLMAO:

Poplar East London, United Kingdom5 minutes ago

She has made a huge "display" of letting everyone know she's driving, she has the biggest car on the road, she gets filmed driving the monstrosity in unsuitable footwear! She basically rubs her lifestyle in the faces of her enemies, creditors and exes. She forgets she was once popular, worth £45 million and beautiful looking. This is the face of FAILURE. She lost all her money, became a drunk druggie, butchered her face and body and abused almost everyone in her life. She has NOTHING to show off. Sad and nearly 50 with cling on toyboys, millions in debt, still getting her kit off at her age, even though her body is warped, botched, ruined and disgusting to look at. What a revolting dirty looking bad example she is. She should hang her hideous head in shame!
I'd really like to know who her 'fans' actually are. I bet they wasn't even born when she was 'Jordan' a lifetime ago..
I see far more brutal, to the point, honest and downright savage comments about her nowadays yet she's still hanging on in there, like a stubborn turd that just won't flush away! she doesn't have fans anymore just haters and enablers

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Who's that grey puppet thing on the right? He looks like a cross between the Ghostbusters logo ghost and a de-evolved Michelin man!

He'd better watch out, he could be the new egg!
Whose yer one in da purple?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
DC or anyone in the know, please can you tell us HOW we can find out if she's illegally driving? Is there anyway to know when her ban is up? OR, could she have come to a deal with the police/courts to reduce the ban? She's done that before. Would be shocking though, given the circumstances of this disqualification. I don't know how we can get the info. Isn't it a bit odd that there was someone waiting across the road, to film her pulling out from the house in that huge jalopy? Too much of a coincidence? Surely she's not that arrogant that she'd arrange to be filmed if she was still banned? It's very baffling.
Thought you might be interested in some articles I found on my old laptop!

2015 -

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I thought bans were from the day it’s issued not the day of the offence - but your points might be from the offence date. A disqualification is valid from the date it’s decided

• Heart
The Marathon is just bullshit, Hummer is winding me up, even if the bleep isn't driving it!
Panto, well planning ahead for Skanky is not a good idea, she could run someone over in
the Hummer and be clapped into prison. Also she is not good at commitment so if by a
miracle she makes it to Panto she might do a couple of performances then duck off.
Hummer is probably one of Crawls Customs that he can't sell. They are hard to flip in every sense of the word 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Expecting an 80 year old lady to run round after them? My god, it goes from bad to worse! Who are the fuckin prices? They ain't nobody, why is everyone too afraid to tell them to duck off n sort their own goddammit tit out. Honestly, I know many won't agree, but the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, Kipper gets her vile, entitled ways from iron lung!
Just shows you what type of son he is he should put his elderly mum first .
Another hen pecked man who treats his mum like shite over his wife ,why can’t he hire a domiciliary carer for his wife
Using his old mum for free what a bastard

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I honestly give up willow, she seems to evade everything... driving offences, bankruptcy, no one will speak out about her, even though they know what she is like. Her team say she has her licence back, so as you say, either done a deal, or driving illegally and no one seems the slightest bit bothered. So until she ends up killing or injuring someone looks like nothing will be done (Everyone who has enabled her will be to blame too. She must of really done a deal with the devil.) :mad:
Yes most certainly sold her soul to Satan:devilish: :mad: It is unbelievable that she is so arrogant. I think she deliberately got someone to film her driving off, again, sticking 2 fingers up at us all. I'm sure we worked it out, last Friday, around June was when she was allowed to legally drive again (after the online courses, CS, etc to reduce the ban time). So she MUST have done some other deal on the quiet, to reduce the time. I have no hope this creature will ever get what is rightly due to her - PRISON. But, I do believe it is only a matter of time, before another accident happens. Can only pray the kids/innocent people are not injured/killed along the way. Even with additional convictions, I doubt she will ever serve jail time for ANYTHING. Seeing her back driving, leaves me with very little hope that she will ever pay for her crimes & debts, unfortunately.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Just shows you what type of son he is he should put his elderly mum first .
Another hen pecked man who treats his mum like shite over his wife ,why can’t he hire a domiciliary carer for his wife
Using his old mum for free what a bastard
You can bet the old hag AFP would not return the favour, had she been in good 'elf herself of course.
Shame on PFP for being a snivelling weevil like SB is which only goes to show that being a nasty old boot is a family trait.

• Angry
  • Heart
What did Amy work at before she 'gave up work to look after Harvey'? (Paid to be his nanny by Dwight Yorke)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You need money to take Legal Action Skanky, OH WAIT, YOU HAVE PLENTY!

I think we all saw this coming, bet she turns up for that.
The comments on this article are pretty much all saying the same thing, about how she is just after money and any she gets should go straight to pay off her debts! Not getting the sympathy now!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.