Katie Price #269 Skanky has got her license back, will Sinky be given the sack?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that Daniel Infield is working for Mr PP Fencing, now Mr PP has had a knee operation. Red 6 Management & Black Sheep, can't be doing great, if he can 'drop' everything to put up fences. Gave the impression he was representing some 'high profile' sports people....ummmm. Mr PP has called in his mother (who AFP has treated like dirt over the years) to help them at home. I think his mother must be in her 80's. This is the lady who AFP insisted Mr PP CHARGE to put up a fence! Too tight to pay for carers. Bet the poor woman is doing the cleaning & being bossed about. Seem's the Price's click their fingers & people come running. Don't get it. No chance of KFP going to help out. Not that I'd want her around if I had an immunocompromised condition. God knows what it's riddled with.
Expecting an 80 year old lady to run round after them? My god, it goes from bad to worse! Who are the fuckin prices? They ain't nobody, why is everyone too afraid to tell them to duck off n sort their own goddammit tit out. Honestly, I know many won't agree, but the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, Kipper gets her vile, entitled ways from iron lung!

• Angry
Reactions: 39
I read the panto shite as her only doimg the 1 adult performance. I do not believe for 1 second that the old trout is earning £60,000 for it....more like £60! Personally I wouldn't give her 60p 🥴
It will have been arranged by Slymi ... same thing he had Westcrack do last year

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The ugly sisters can be Price and Westcrack.

incidentally any ‘insurance’ 3rd party or otherwise on a car would be null and void if the driver doesn’t hold a valid licence.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Taken from the Venue's IG page, looks like they're deleting all the negative comments. So there are hardly any on there at all!

1681805245766.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Just had a look at the ticket page, looks like it'll be meeting and greeting after every weekend performance (how's she gonna see 'Arve for 3 weeks and take him on them elfy wawks??) Oh silly me, cast is "subject to change". Go and knock your head against a brick wall Slapper and have a word with yourself!

1681806462546.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've just heard on the local news that there's been a 4 car pile up on the A120 between Bishops Stortford and Stansted (really close to Little Canfield). Wonder if a Hummer was involved? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
She might decide that it is time for J to go back to school now she has her own wheels. She can pop out as much as she likes.

Reactions: 20
@DC16

1) There's this video of her driving the Hummer on a public road:-

Katie Price slammed for driving £60k Hummer in her SLIDERS as she gets back behind wheel after two-year driving ban | The Sun

2) There's this gov.co.uk text which you found:-

1681810607128.png

3) It says specifically that "You cannot drive until your disqualification period is over".

4) Is her disqualification period over? Is Skank driving legally or illegally?

5) If she is driving illegally (still disqualified and therefore uninsured) have the police been notified?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Interesting that Daniel Infield is working for Mr PP Fencing, now Mr PP has had a knee operation. Red 6 Management & Black Sheep, can't be doing great, if he can 'drop' everything to put up fences. Gave the impression he was representing some 'high profile' sports people....ummmm. Mr PP has called in his mother (who AFP has treated like dirt over the years) to help them at home. I think his mother must be in her 80's. This is the lady who AFP insisted Mr PP CHARGE to put up a fence! Too tight to pay for carers. Bet the poor woman is doing the cleaning & being bossed about. Seem's the Price's click their fingers & people come running. Don't get it. No chance of KFP going to help out. Not that I'd want her around if I had an immunocompromised condition. God knows what it's riddled with.
This always puzzles me Willow, Danny had his own career and from the sounds of things was doing well,yet he's back working for his stepdad now. Did something happen to cause him to give up his other work?
Alternatively, maybe he just fancied a change? Or maybe the fence work is more lucrative (cash into hand perhaps?) and gives him better work/life balance and less pressure as working for his stepdad?

Reactions: 16
@DC16

1) There's this video of her driving the Hummer on a public road:-

Katie Price slammed for driving £60k Hummer in her SLIDERS as she gets back behind wheel after two-year driving ban | The Sun

2) There's this gov.co.uk text which you found:-

View attachment 2109036

3) It says specifically that "You cannot drive until your disqualification period is over".

4) Is her disqualification period over? Is Skank driving legally or illegally?

5) If she is driving illegally (still disqualified and therefore uninsured) have the police been notified?
I believe so.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I believe so.
I think she's driving illegally. Going to use the same excuse as last time saying 'she thought the date was blah blah... Well as has been posted, she needs to complete paperwork & provide a passport style photo (that'll be interestingo_O). So she can't get the date wrong. BUT.. The police will presumably do NOTHING. If there is video proof she's driving on a road, then they need to arrest her. WHO do we need to contact to send on any information (as if the police wouldn't already be aware!:mad::poop:)

• Angry
Reactions: 36
I think she's driving illegally. Going to use the same excuse as last time saying 'she thought the date was blah blah... Well as has been posted, she needs to complete paperwork & provide a passport style photo (that'll be interestingo_O). So she can't get the date wrong. BUT.. The police will presumably do NOTHING. If there is video proof she's driving on a road, then they need to arrest her. WHO do we need to contact to send on any information (as if the police wouldn't already be aware!:mad::poop:)
Willow I haven’t a clue don’t drive.❤Something REALLY needs to be done,it’s getting ridiculous now.

The Police and Crime Commissioner for West Sussex is Katy Bourne OBE. There's a web contact form or twitter etc. Just saying ...

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.