Katie Price #269 Skanky has got her license back, will Sinky be given the sack?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no way,she wouldnt have let that opertunity pass. she would have been flirty and touchy feely, offering sucks,having photos with him,just to stick it to emily. perhaps he was asked after she dropped out...if she was ever asked in the first place. bet she tries to get on it now, she knows hes on it ( he would back out then,he dont want to be within 10 miles of her and who would blame him either)
It was a different cookery show she was booked for.

Reactions: 12
It is interesting though. I was involved in the Peter Tobin case
was asked to interview him, which I did, 3 times around 45 minutes each visit. First one I was sitting waiting for about 20 minutes and heard all this commotion then here he came in with the officers. He sat with his arms folded and head down for the whole time. Not saying a word.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Who's that grey puppet thing on the right? He looks like a cross between the Ghostbusters logo ghost and a de-evolved Michelin man!

He'd better watch out, he could be the new egg!
The ghost of sink boy?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm delighted (in a way) that she's got her licence back, it is only a matter of time before she is banned again. My concern is that she harms someone else along the way. I bet you she's not insurable be it on a car of her own or SBs. Once again patience required.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I was watching tik tok earlier and there was a clip from an episode of Kp&pa show. They were on holiday, KP was awol while PA a very young junior (maybe 4ish?) Were having a meal outside with a bunch of people and Claire was there. Junior said dad guess what mum said to me earlier, PA says what did she say son...junior said ' mum told me that clare, clare is a big elephant' PA was mortified, clare just looked sad for Pete and junior.
Just goes to show how she talks to those poor kids and slags off people to them it's so sad, and what a childish pathetic thing to say about someone. I did laugh though thinking clare looks a hundred times better than KP now
She put 2 pictures up, one of Ursula from Little mermaid & one of Jabba the Hutt & asked Princess & Junior which one looked like Claire. Absolutely disgusting. She really is a nasty piece of work. With regard to the pantomime & the supposedly new car, even negative publicity for her is good. The pictures get sold & she get's cash. The police won't be able to do anything about the car as there's no actual proof she was driving it (as far as I'm aware). I didn't think she was due to get her licence back yet! Did DC ever get the number plate from the person who said they'd seen her driving at the weekend? The person said her husband had the registration number ! All a waste of time. As I said before, she's been reported (with car registrations) a number of times & nothing happens. The fact she's insinuating she's purchased a new car, make's a mockery of her bans & the bankruptcy. That goes to show how arrogant she is. Sticking 2 fingers up at authority & everyone.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
That little voice in my head's started again,,
Skank on a staged photo and story media blitz trying to earn and portray that she's spending and earning money, this normally means a trip and with the MM3 supposedly starting to begin filming in May that little voice in my head is saying skanks going to sneak off on the quiet to get some work done. 😎
Why are they even bothering to do a MM3? The last episode was bargain bucket, cheap tit, she may aswell stuck her crumbling walls up with cellotape.. barely any budget, barely any viewers, why? 🤬
---
I really think she's going to run someone over and even that won't get her a sentence! I was talking to my barrister friends about this and they said she has something on someone
I've been thinking/saying this for a long time but nobody believes me or think it far fetched. I just don't understand it, it's not like she's at the peak of her powers, she's a past it ex glamour model turned bully, animal abuser and convicted druggie/drunk driver yet the press protect her for some reason and so do the courts. Again, why?

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
I don’t know how anyone would take these photos of her in the car unless they Parked up in the nursery opposite and had a long lense and waited. She doesn’t even live here. Paps do not randomly sit down there it’s a main/country type road you would be very VERY noticeable parked up on it so it must have been a tip off or a staged photo.
I am still curious about insurance coverage for her. Also, the Hummer has personalised plates, so is she on that insurance? Anyone explain, please?

Reactions: 17
Just browsing Twitter under KP’s name, and latest news and found this 😂😂😂😂

99D9582C-781A-4712-B77D-A4449FD017AB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Didn't she drive in the past before she got her licence back and claimed it was a mistake on her part that she thought she was back on the road? Also 60k for a panto I highly doubt that figure. Surely it would be most of the profits and with a cost of living crisis they can't be expecting at many people to buy tickets. Personally I think its going to be insurance fraud!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
It’s also very strange she hasn’t been wooohooing about getting license back.

Saying ‘the Pricey is back’ (bleep)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m worried about Binfest’s “Be safe” comment about my post. I wish I’d not said anything.

Think I’ll go back to lurking. 🙈
Don't be worrying about that spineless weevil! If you are concerned do a skank - go to the police and demand he is arrested!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Surely that hummer was CW wasn’t his a left hand drive
Plus it looks she drove a short distance up a drive

Reactions: 14
Didn't she drive in the past before she got her licence back and claimed it was a mistake on her part that she thought she was back on the road? Also 60k for a panto I highly doubt that figure. Surely it would be most of the profits and with a cost of living crisis they can't be expecting at many people to buy tickets. Personally I think its going to be insurance fraud!!!
I hope one day, all these dodgy dealings of hers lands her in prison for years.. if anything will, it'd be fraud

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She put 2 pictures up, one of Ursula from Little mermaid & one of Jabba the Hutt & asked Princess & Junior which one looked like Claire. Absolutely disgusting. She really is a nasty piece of work. With regard to the pantomime & the supposedly new car, even negative publicity for her is good. The pictures get sold & she get's cash. The police won't be able to do anything about the car as there's no actual proof she was driving it (as far as I'm aware). I didn't think she was due to get her licence back yet! Did DC ever get the number plate from the person who said they'd seen her driving at the weekend? The person said her husband had the registration number ! All a waste of time. As I said before, she's been reported (with car registrations) a number of times & nothing happens. The fact she's insinuating she's purchased a new car, make's a mockery of her bans & the bankruptcy. That goes to show how arrogant she is. Sticking 2 fingers up at authority & everyone.
Interesting that Daniel Infield is working for Mr PP Fencing, now Mr PP has had a knee operation. Red 6 Management & Black Sheep, can't be doing great, if he can 'drop' everything to put up fences. Gave the impression he was representing some 'high profile' sports people....ummmm. Mr PP has called in his mother (who AFP has treated like dirt over the years) to help them at home. I think his mother must be in her 80's. This is the lady who AFP insisted Mr PP CHARGE to put up a fence! Too tight to pay for carers. Bet the poor woman is doing the cleaning & being bossed about. Seem's the Price's click their fingers & people come running. Don't get it. No chance of KFP going to help out. Not that I'd want her around if I had an immunocompromised condition. God knows what it's riddled with.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Exactly, that's what I meant, though - binfest being more than an enigmatic joke, or proven gossip. I only see BS on top of cryptic-BS-style-posts. View attachment 2108580View attachment 2108581
I don’t think. They could be that smart. Those posts make zero sense, sounds like some 11 year old has decided to pretend to know Kp to appear cool. When really anyone who knows her. Is not very cool 🤣 apart from her kids obvs.

Reactions: 15
Must be a foreign registration plate on the Hummer as a search on car valuation websites states plate does not exist, or is she driving with a fake registration plate 😛

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.