Katie Price #269 Skanky has got her license back, will Sinky be given the sack?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a horrible thought.... someone might start a GFM for Skanky so she can sue the MET.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I'm starting to wonder if B&J are living with either parent? Could they have been placed with other relatives e.g. Kieran's mum or sister, Katie's bro?

It seems odd that KP's stopped posting them when she used to with alarming frequency. Last pics were at Stansted.
Kieran posted Bunny a few days ago so I don't think there's a ban on either parent showing them on social media. But it seems from his posts like B&J aren't living with him as they seem not to be present at many family activities.

Reactions: 22
I'm starting to wonder if B&J are living with either parent? Could they have been placed with other relatives e.g. Kieran's mum or sister, Katie's bro?

It seems odd that KP's stopped posting them when she used to with alarming frequency. Last pics were at Stansted.
Kieran posted Bunny a few days ago so I don't think there's a ban on either parent showing them on social media. But it seems from his posts like B&J aren't living with him as they seem not to be present at many family activities.
I find that whole situation really upsetting- wherever they are I hope they are settled and going to school. The damage she has caused those 2 little ones will take years to undo.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I find that whole situation really upsetting- wherever they are I hope they are settled and going to school. The damage she has caused those 2 little ones will take years to undo.
KP should be hung, drawn and quartered for the emotional damage she has caused to them little ones.

She leaves a trail of destruction everywhere she goes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I too thought this, but if you go to the Theatre site they are already using her as a selling point for the entire production. All very odd, she cannot act, sing, or dance, she’s unable to ab-lib, is unreliable and will forget her lines and placement on stage, she is unable to do anything a seasoned Panto performer can do. This is a sure-fire disaster if it actually happens, cannot see it myself, but the theatre are advertising her as appearing, why have they done this. She would also have to attend rehearsals probably through November, maybe before, the production only has Christmas Day off, so away from her kids who need her (if she still has them by then) and all that time on stage on her poorly trotters, Panto is a gruelling schedule, is she wearing the moon boots on stage. What a load of 💩 from everyone involved in this nonsense, don’t get it, she ain’t gonna do it is she 🤷🏽‍♀️

From the Theatre Site…

View attachment 2107989
so not a top panto as anyone ever have heard of any of the others who are in it(suppose they are all so called celebs lol)

Reactions: 21
I wonder if Skanky will be watching her ex husband cook?

Maybe this is why she pulled out of the cookery show she was meant to do. She knew PA is a much better cook than her.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
KP should be hung, drawn and quartered for the emotional damage she has caused to them little ones.

She leaves a trail of destruction everywhere she goes.
She doesn't give a flying duck about those kids, they're all pawns in her warped game. It's really, really terrible.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
That little voice in my head's started again,,
Skank on a staged photo and story media blitz trying to earn and portray that she's spending and earning money, this normally means a trip and with the MM3 supposedly starting to begin filming in May that little voice in my head is saying skanks going to sneak off on the quiet to get some work done. 😎

Reactions: 24
I had a funny conversation with my husband the other day, he said "Oh, your friend (!) Katie Price was on the radio singing again today".

I said "another one? she hasn't made that many records, what was the song called then?

He said "I Kissed a Girl and I Liked it"

I said "no, no, no, that is KATY PERRY, not KATIE FLIPPING PRICE! 🤮🤮
---
An interesting snippet found on Twatter:-

All,this is a PSA. Please avoid paying for @KatiePrice's Onlyfans. She's swindling all her subscribers out of their hard earned cash by not showing her jugs as she promised. Instead shes blocking them after they've paid.

Aparantly, I'm just waiting for the sex tape with baited breath

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
That little voice in my head's started again,,
Skank on a staged photo and story media blitz trying to earn and portray that she's spending and earning money, this normally means a trip and with the MM3 supposedly starting to begin filming in May that little voice in my head is saying skanks going to sneak off on the quiet to get some work done. 😎
Or will it be another trip to the holiday Inn, sorry I mean the Priory because you know, mental 'elf

Reactions: 23
I was watching tik tok earlier and there was a clip from an episode of Kp&pa show. They were on holiday, KP was awol while PA a very young junior (maybe 4ish?) Were having a meal outside with a bunch of people and Claire was there. Junior said dad guess what mum said to me earlier, PA says what did she say son...junior said ' mum told me that clare, clare is a big elephant' PA was mortified, clare just looked sad for Pete and junior.
Just goes to show how she talks to those poor kids and slags off people to them it's so sad, and what a childish pathetic thing to say about someone. I did laugh though thinking clare looks a hundred times better than KP now
i wonder if she told him to say it infront of clare,if so, it would support her coaching J and B to taunt MP
---
I wonder if Skanky will be watching her ex husband cook?

course she will,she wont be able to help herself, she will be pissed as a fart,crying into her methalated spirits, whilst sniffing her coke, cursing out emily and blaming clare for keeping her man away from her 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Or will it be another trip to the holiday Inn, sorry I mean the Priory because you know, mental 'elf
Skank has the MET police compo claim and now it's also back driving and could be arrested any time so skank will have to use the priory holiday stay sparingly and as a last resort.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Skank has the MET police compo claim and now it's also back driving and could be arrested any time so skank will have to use the priory holiday stay sparingly and as a last resort.
I really think she's going to run someone over and even that won't get her a sentence! I was talking to my barrister friends about this and they said she has something on someone

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Still laughing and must say absolutely gobsmacked she has this Panto gig, not that I think she’ll do it, anyway just conducted a bit sleuthing before I call it a day tonight. Oh my found a classic proper review of her previous performance in Panto. Posted one earlier by a dissatisfied member of the audience but this is a critics review. The reviewer loved the show and praised the rest of the cast, then they came to Skanky 😁 Skank is so much worse in every aspect of her life now and this is how bad she was in 2015…that mean girl in me kinda wants to see this happen in a weird way, it will a catastrophe, can you imagine the reviews 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Anyway, read this and weep (tears of laughter 😂) Surprise surprise she didn’t even complete the full run, what are these Panto producers playing at….

At the top of the bill is TV personality Katie Price as the evil fairy 'Malevolence' (it appears 'Maleficent' was copyrighted...). Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. Every time she set foot on the stage, I found myself cringing into my seat at her excessive pouting and smouldering which was all Katie, and no 'Malevolence'. The good news is, she was able to make a joke about herself and her many books, marriages and Page 3 career, but that's really about it. She didn't know any of the choreography her fellow cast mates knew thoroughly; she just swayed from side-to-side during the dance numbers, and when she did attempt to follow the odd dance move, she just looked so uncomfortable. Futhermore, her 'singing' was all mimed - and badly too. I can't even say if it was her pre-recorded voice or someone else's... She lip-synced her way through 'Black
e%2Bin%2BSleeping%2BBeauty%2BCredit%2BIan%2BOlsson.jpg

Magic' by Little Mix, turning her back on the audience on more than one occasion so we couldn't see her face. I'm pretty sure this was to cover the fact that she didn't know the words...

The role of 'Malevolence' will be taken over by Anita Dobson from 28th December, and while I can't guarantee she'll be any better than Price, she certainly couldn't be much worse, so maybe wait until then to see this panto!

OUCH😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Maybe this is why she pulled out of the cookery show she was meant to do. She knew PA is a much better cook than her.
no way,she wouldnt have let that opertunity pass. she would have been flirty and touchy feely, offering sucks,having photos with him,just to stick it to emily. perhaps he was asked after she dropped out...if she was ever asked in the first place. bet she tries to get on it now, she knows hes on it ( he would back out then,he dont want to be within 10 miles of her and who would blame him either)

Reactions: 23
I really think she's going to run someone over and even that won't get her a sentence! I was talking to my barrister friends about this and they said she has something on someone
Skanks a danger behind the wheel of a normal car but the size of that Hummer the blind spots around the car she won't be able to judge distance so she's bound to scrape, crash or hit something, but think your friends are correct been saying it for years skank has something on someone to get away with everything.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Have to clarify, I'm only called to court to share my evaluations of whatever person is in the dock

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As an on/off lurker, never understood the binfest thing, other than as a joke. I could've easily missed it so correct me if I'm wrong (probably am) but it just seems like a 2020s Nostradamus in incoherent English whole lot of nonsense. Words cobbled together that could possibly mean something with a whole lot of imagination but never (or rarely? again, correct me if wrong!) turn out to anything. I've always taken his comments as a silly laugh.
Also, seems to want to be seen as an insider 🤣 loser.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.