Katie Price #269 Skanky has got her license back, will Sinky be given the sack?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t give it too much thought.Its all fur coat and no knickers.He/ she WANTS to cause a reaction.He/she enjoys that power, they love the attention. I thought they were fun when they were talking nonsense before, but I didn’t like the tone of the last post.
But seriously, nothing to be concerned about.
As an on/off lurker, never understood the binfest thing, other than as a joke. I could've easily missed it so correct me if I'm wrong (probably am) but it just seems like a 2020s Nostradamus in incoherent English whole lot of nonsense. Words cobbled together that could possibly mean something with a whole lot of imagination but never (or rarely? again, correct me if wrong!) turn out to anything. I've always taken his comments as a silly laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
The comment about 'paul' before. It's a bit like the old psychic 'cold reading' tricks. A few people called Paul will have died recently ( and have) so they mention it and then they wait for you to fill in the blanks. Unless I'm very much mistaken Binfesty?
Paul from S club? Did he/they do some show with KP and PA at anytime around 12 years ago. I'm too knackered to research and beyond trying to work cryptic binfest wind ups! In fact I have given up making any sense of the shitshow that is KPs life! :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m worried about Binfest’s “Be safe” comment about my post. I wish I’d not said anything.

Think I’ll go back to lurking. 🙈
dont worry,nobody can identify you from what you put here. loads of people gossip in real life, you would be suprised what information you can pick up just by being a passenger on a bus or in a cafe ( i found out my job and many others jobs were going that way,after overhearing a conversation ). the info you said could have come from anywhere. the girl could ,would have told her mum and, or friend,skanky or someone in her camp could have mentioned it, anyone of those could have told 1 person or more each etc., i person knows ,its a secret, 2 or more know,its an open secret. you could be anyone and could have overheard it in a conversation, or been told it by someone. if anyone asks you outright if it was you,answer that egyption river The Nile (DENIAL) 😂 ;) ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Tragedy of Harvey is that he could have thrived and blossomed so much more, had he grown up with a more responsible, kind family and lived a private life.
The even bigger tragedy for Harvey is he would more than likely have been independent and perhaps even chosen to live with his dad (at least when he was old enough to decide) had his mother not partied got drunk and taken drugs when she was pregnant with him. How she can live with herself is beyond me she’s the lowest of the low.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I,m off to the bookies tomorrow to see if I can get a bet on her marathon. 1 she won,t turn up.
2. If she does she,ll quit before a mile.
3. Her broken feet will cause problems as she did not get the special boots.
As for the,pantomime ,ll have a bet it won,t happen as kids can,t be left or she has to attend the priory.
And as for the hummer, load of bollocks to wind people up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
dont worry,nobody can identify you from what you put here. loads of people gossip in real life, you would be suprised what information you can pick up just by being a passenger on a bus or in a cafe ( i found out my job and many others jobs were going that way,after overhearing a conversation ). the info you said could have come from anywhere. the girl could ,would have told her mum and, or friend,skanky or someone in her camp could have mentioned it, anyone of those could have told 1 person or more each etc., i person knows ,its a secret, 2 or more know,its an open secret. you could be anyone and could have overheard it in a conversation, or been told it by someone. if anyone asks you outright if it was you,answer that egyption river The Nile (DENIAL) 😂 ;) ❤
i wonder if Binfest is rimme ?

• Haha
I was watching tik tok earlier and there was a clip from an episode of Kp&pa show. They were on holiday, KP was awol while PA a very young junior (maybe 4ish?) Were having a meal outside with a bunch of people and Claire was there. Junior said dad guess what mum said to me earlier, PA says what did she say son...junior said ' mum told me that clare, clare is a big elephant' PA was mortified, clare just looked sad for Pete and junior.
Just goes to show how she talks to those poor kids and slags off people to them it's so sad, and what a childish pathetic thing to say about someone. I did laugh though thinking clare looks a hundred times better than KP now

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I,m off to the bookies tomorrow to see if I can get a bet on her marathon. 1 she won,t turn up.
As for the,pantomime ,ll have a bet it won,t happen as kids can,t be left or she has to attend the priory.
so in this panto, shes the evil stepmother, well shes certainly had enough pratice for that with her own kids. shes too old and has no looks, to be the main, young,female part 😂 , it will be her and westbroke next as the ugly sisters 😂 .......if she bothers to turn up on time or even turn up at all !

• Haha
Reactions: 23
so in this panto, shes the evil stepmother, well shes certainly had enough pratice for that with her own kids. shes too old and has no looks, to be the main, young,female part 😂 , it will be her and westbroke next as the ugly sisters 😂 .......if she bothers to turn up on time or even turn up at all !
The one from shrek in the bar though, there’s a bit of a “Thai” deal going on there. Maybe that’s why she took SB there so he could have some ladyboy as that’s his type. Obvs.

Reactions: 14
The Marathon is just bullshit, Hummer is winding me up, even if the bleep isn't driving it!
Panto, well planning ahead for Skanky is not a good idea, she could run someone over in
the Hummer and be clapped into prison. Also she is not good at commitment so if by a
miracle she makes it to Panto she might do a couple of performances then duck off.

Reactions: 27
If you find anywhere we can place odds on this, let us know please! It'd be easy money. Sure 90% of this tattle would win by putting 'won't show up' or 'will quit within first days' just as everything else she's touched since she split from CP; KFP won't suddenly discover a work ethic.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yippeeeeeeeee a Fred title 🎉
Thank you for the votes Krusties!

Why is the Skanky in Panto and driving a Hummer 🤬

• Heart
The Marathon is just bullshit, Hummer is winding me up, even if the bleep isn't driving it!
Panto, well planning ahead for Skanky is not a good idea, she could run someone over in
the Hummer and be clapped into prison. Also she is not good at commitment so if by a
miracle she makes it to Panto she might do a couple of performances then duck off.
If she survives that long, she’s looking worse and worse every day, and clearly is not a healthy person.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Katie Price #270 - What a bummer, Katie's driving a Hummer.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m worried about Binfest’s “Be safe” comment about my post. I wish I’d not said anything.

Think I’ll go back to lurking. 🙈
As other Tattlers have said they seem even more now to be a complete twit….take screenshots of what they say to you….then if necessary in the future you can take it further…that’ll soon make them quit their tit x
---
i wonder if Binfest is rimme ?
Wouldn’t surprise me…..seems a complete twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder if Skanky will be watching her ex husband cook?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well all i can see are positives from today. 🤣
Skank going for compo= MET police lawyers dragging up all skanks previous regarding trolling and restraining orders to others.
Skank driving = just a matter of time before she fucks up and gets arrested.
Skank in panto= a bleeping laugh when she turns up smashed ditches the thing and gets completely slated for her performance no one in TV will touch it with a barge pole again.
Skank running the marathon= when she doesn't even start or walks 6km and drops out like the last time she'll get a backlash and again any hope of a physical reality gig on sas, jungle, doi, strictly is not going to happen.
And the best thing of all if the rumours are true and skank is using sink boys bank account to launder money through they both could be in deep tit. 🥳😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.