Katie Price #265 Out of the country and off her face, avoiding the outcome of her skankruptcy case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why sink boy doesn't wake up and smell the coffee!
All the evidence of what she does to discarded men in her life right under his nose and he just hangs around and jumps when she tells him to.
Best thing he can do is run for the hills.
He is her supplier,probably on a ‘wage’ bet yer life on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
You can't say that for certain though either can you. the rep is recounting what happened from their side but It's supported by the fact Kieran has been seen grinning after talking to the police wouldn't you say?
---

I don't think that's a drawing, it's the shape of the plastic bag over the paper form. I wish I'd saved that picture, can't find it now!

....found it - If this is the picture, then it's a plastic bag and the yellow thing is a tie at the top of the bag. He probably had to put something of his in the bag and the paper is something to do with his release?

View attachment 2089801
When you go into custody all your belongs that you came in with are taken from you and placed in a bag with a seal (like a cable tie). They go into a locker and anything not seized for the investigation is returned when you're released from custody (liked a mobile).

That bag will be his belongings returned to him when he was released. Probably along with a piece of paper to list everything that was taken and then returned which him and the custody Sgt will sign. Another piece of paper will have the details of his release, like if he was released NFA or if he had been released on bail any conditions of the bail.

Reactions: 31
HBF my husband has just this second said the same thing.

If the rifle is under 12 ftbls or under, it is LEGAL and you do not need a licence, it doesn't have to be registered and any over 18 can buy one.
However if he's modified it in anyway, then that can be illegal.

I learn something every day!!
right and they will have taken the gun away now to test how powerful it is. The slightly worrying thing is that things can happen due to shooting conditions/ ammo and it could push a less powerful gun into illegal territory when they test it. Then his solicitor would probably have to argue about it and it might get charged. If 'someone' hadn't reported him, he wouldn't have that extra scrutiny, like the millions of people that own air rifles usually don't every single day.

Reactions: 21
I think she’ll go off on one today. Kieran’s agent has fought back with a statement, the press coverage hasn’t condemned Kieran and none of the press are taking her “I’ve got to protect my children “ stuff seriously.
I imagine she expected the press to side with her and turn on Kieran. It hasn’t happened. Also where did the “child neglect” piece come from? The statement from Sussex police did not mention arresting him on suspicion of child neglect - just the firearms bit. I wonder if that was fed to the press by KP?
Kipper I arrogant and thick ... for years she was involved in inventing reality show storylines that were routinely picked up as fact by the media ... she keeps calling the press put for 'lies' sbout her now ... the reason is that she can't understand why the media don't just run with her made up storylines anymore ... she is showing signs of madness now, keeps trying the same tricks over and over expecting a different outcome ... rinse and repeat is all she knows how to do, the lies are getting bigger, she is involving SS and the police now but the scenarios are the same - she has no imagination, just uses some other press story and fits it to herself - I believe that she is going to get caught in a net of her own making, this is not going to end well

• Heart
Reactions: 49
You've saved me writing exactly the same. It makes me do angry, news alerts and front pages on Keiran and his arrest, the press know what a toxic, vile, lying bastard she is and continue to report it. Even putting her 'he's disgusting' quote in. Why is it OK for the press to destroy him whilst she continues to openly abuse family, partners, animals, the system, business associates - the list goes on.
It sounds extreme, but how is it different to what people did with Saville. Everyone in the celebrity world knew what he was up to, not a word said. Why has the woman got any kind of power? She's literally scum of the earth, people need to speak up. She hasnt got any kind of mental health issue, shes just an evil vile bleep!!!
I don't think it's extreme. It really is bizarre how the media aid and abet her when she's an abuser. Would they do that with Stephen Bear, keep giving him a platform to humiliate victims? No of course not but they all print KP's abuse and string it out, getting people to repeat it and have a laugh about it.
The only reason I can think of is that she's female, so they decide she can't really be abusing men. That's the only explanation I can think of sadly. They need a wake up call.
---
When you go into custody all your belongs that you came in with are taken from you and placed in a bag with a seal (like a cable tie). They go into a locker and anything not seized for the investigation is returned when you're released from custody (liked a mobile).

That bag will be his belongings returned to him when he was released. Probably along with a piece of paper to list everything that was taken and then returned which him and the custody Sgt will sign. Another piece of paper will have the details of his release, like if he was released NFA or if he had been released on bail any conditions of the bail.
Thanks, I thought it would be his belongings.

Reactions: 35
I've been quiet for a while because I'm sick of the skanky cunts lies and games.
Skint or not, I'll continue to support the parent that has done everything he could to raise his family in a loving, caring, family home, raising kids as kids should be raised and away from their toxic, narcissistic, bleep that calls herself a mother.
Katie Price, you need locking up in a padded cell. You're a danger to others, and not that I give a duck, but a danger to yourself!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Yes, AFP is limiting visitors, especially where there’s a chance of anything being passed to her, with her compromised weak immune system, following transplant. Strange how they’ve hushed up this, for so long. Everyone seems to know about it, even common knowledge for the people who knew her, from my night out! They obviously still want to sell the story at the appropriate time. The lung transplant now seems to be a waste of time as AFP still apparently having to use oxygen. Doesn’t appear to have turned out as she was expecting.
It was always going to be a long shot of being a complete success for someone of her age. I’m starting to wonder if she will ever make a full recovery! It’s been a long time now.

Reactions: 28
Awwwww look at our bunny bum hats 😊 🐇🐇🐇
just been mooching on the cretins Facebook & is it any wonder she gets away with her shite?.. on 1 picture (of Harvey shock!!) there’s over 7000 likes & 530 positive comments!!! I just don’t see why these imbeciles fawn over the hag 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Whew.

Just caught up.

I have no light to shed on KH I can only comment on his behaviour towards me and how he's treated me which has been nothing but pleasant over the years. From what I've seen he's a good dad. He did everything for Mrs Workshy.

She used to say she never loved anyone like KH other than PA. I can imagine how bitter she is that she's not his puppet master anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I knew a mother who lost access (supervised only) to her two daughters age 8&10 ag rhe time due to parental alienation. It was an amicable split (no real reason) but she continually ripped their dad to bits.

The dad wasn’t as good as KH (worked a lot but did do maybe 30%). Anyway he was mild mannered normal guy but the daughters said the comments to Cafcass and the mother lost due to parental alienation. Mother moved miles away up North and now only sees them 3 times a year.

Seemed fairly easy to prove in family court and KH has so much evidence now. Cafcass would watch that video they did when I met them about something similar before.

Also B&J are old enough now not to be so silly / duped. My 8y old knows it’s wrong to lie, knows what is moral and can recognise poor parenting, laziness, breaking rules re school, will challenge a parent providing no veg with dinner etc. as. B&J have had longer term good parenting and been in school a while now, they’ll know KP parenting is not right. I wouldn’t write them off. Having no boundaries as an older child is often worrying, not fun.

Also heavy drinking and open drug taking would scare children, even if they are silent about it at the time. No child wants a loud scary parent.
As much as I would love to agree with you, there are many good parents especially father‘s who are let down by the system because of parental alienation by the other parent and I speak as a woman and mother. I’m also divorced and I would move heaven and earth to make sure our girls have a relationship with their dad and although when we first divorced we didn’t get on, if our girls and him fell out I always tried to smooth things over because it’s important they have their dad in their life. Like KH he’s a good dad and our daughters now have a wonderful relationship with their dad and I LOVE that they do.

Also you are going by your 8 year old who clearly has a mother who loves/cares for them and has morals. J&B are being dragged up by a narcissist which is very different and she will manipulate them like you wouldn’t believe, so they will think her way is the best. Which could not only damage their future because of a lack of education and morals but may sadly make them as dysfunctional and narcissistic as she is (I truly hope that isn’t the case children deserve better in life) and this is why it p*sees me off BIG time that children are let down time and time again by the system which often isn’t fit for purpose.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It’s a shame that the pictures of KP drunk/drugged up when carrying Harvey are not shown to the world
There's a video someone found and posted here. She's talking to the producer(?) of a documentary she's filming, she's talking about the pregnancy and she's away with the fairies. Does anyone know the clip i'm on about?

Reactions: 18
It was always going to be a long shot of being a complete success for someone of her age. I’m starting to wonder if she will ever make a full recovery! It’s been a long time now.
I read up about it and it seemed to be a terrible choice between having the surgery with immunosuppressant drugs and horrible side effects for the rest of her life or going on as she was and getting worse and dying. There didn't seem to be a decent third option.

Reactions: 24
There's a video someone found and posted here. She's talking to the producer(?) of a documentary she's filming, she's talking about the pregnancy and she's away with the fairies. Does anyone know the clip i'm on about?
Yes it’s a Jordan years one, think I have posted it before. If that’s the one. Part 4 on YouTube? I’m out at the min so haven’t got time to find it 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh the irony of it eh? This transplant has not been the Miracle they thought it would be for the old bat, indeed it appears to have made her health even worse - not that skank give a frig; Just leave it all to SFP to deal with, after all she has all these stalkers and gun-toting folk after her miserable hide LOL
But still intend to sell the story. I hate to remind you all, but that single is still on the back burner.... the one about “ late night feraphy wiv yewwwwwwww”.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Whew.

Just caught up.

I have no light to shed on KH I can only comment on his behaviour towards me and how he's treated me which has been nothing but pleasant over the years. From what I've seen he's a good dad. He did everything for Mrs Workshy.

She used to say she never loved anyone like KH other than PA. I can imagine how bitter she is that she's not his puppet master anymore.
I would suspect she loved them because they were easier to manipulate and a bit softer. That's good 'supply' for a narc, so that's probably what she misses because she craves causing chaos and pain. I just can't believe there's a single bit of genuine love in her anymore!

Reactions: 29
I would suspect she loved them because they were easier to manipulate and a bit softer. That's good 'supply' for a narc, so that's probably what she misses because she craves causing chaos and pain. I just can't believe there's a single bit of genuine love in her anymore!
I'd say she loves her phone, that's probably as far as it goes. She's never off the bastard thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Yes it’s a Jordan years one, think I have posted it before. If that’s the one. Part 4 on YouTube? I’m out at the min so haven’t got time to find it 😘
It could very well be, DC. I only have a vague recollection of it, but I remember being appalled. I'll see if I can find it somewhere. Hope you're having a lovely day out. x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.